Page 424 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3243744144204214224234244254264274284344745249241424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 33258

LOL, I just read AXIS 2, and I don't even know what to think of it.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Isn't that what a lot of them turn into, anyway? Trying to remember the last one that didn't at some point, turn into Scemma vs. Jott for a dozen pages.
    Ha so true.
    I swear Cyclops is the magic word that summons everyone here. And soon after Storm/Wolverine/Emma/Jean get named and then the war starts.

"This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Read magneto 11, it is amazing at so many levels at helped to stop puking after reading axis 2, I 'm glad I borrowed it from a dude in the shop

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Lemme guess, Cyclops is still in Distressed Dude mode since he hasn't gone crazy/evil yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Lemme guess, Cyclops is still in Distressed Dude mode since he hasn't gone crazy/evil yet?
    Picture Havok as a cheerleader cheering Cyclops, and picture Stark as a complete dumbass...

Picture Havok as a cheerleader cheering Cyclops, and picture Stark as a complete dumbass...
    I can't. Well, the first part, anyway. Havok is genuinely over the whole "You're Magneto's Tru Successor" crap, lol?

I can't. Well, the first part, anyway. Havok is genuinely over the whole "You're Magneto's Tru Successor" crap, lol?
    Cyke is not bad Chuck. He is here for us even with all the crap that has gone down. He is here for us.

BANNED

Cyke is not bad Chuck. He is here for us even with all the crap that has gone down. He is here for us.
    "Even tough he killed the proffesor in cold blood and will never admit it" I hate havok more every week, RR isn't helping

Lawl. So Logan couldn't even be bothered to tell Havok that Cyclops and his crew were there for the JGS during BOTA?

BANNED

Apparently he'd never admit he had a hand in killing Xavier, tho. At least not in Alexheadcanonland.

AXIS 2 had a couple of nice moments with Kurt (one of them with Cyke) but when a story's heroes are Havok and Iron Man it's hard to find a way to care.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Apparently he'd never admit he had a hand in killing Xavier, tho. At least not in Alexheadcanonland.
    Eh, Alex will never admit he sold out mutantkind. Figures he'd project and focus on the guy who's just doing his thing and not shaming other folks. Good thing Alex doesn't know about Scott adopting Matthew, lol. We'd never hear the end of it.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-15-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post

AXIS 2 had a couple of nice moments with Kurt (one of them with Cyke) but when a story's heroes are Havok and Iron Man it's hard to find a way to care.
    Did Cyclops just ask Alex what the plan is? Alex dropping the Ball o' Leadership is on of the reasons we're in this mess. And then Alex's plan is basically Ray's "Get Her!".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Did Cyclops just ask Alex what the plan is? Alex dropping the Ball o' Leadership is on of the reasons we're in this mess. And then Alex's plan is basically Ray's "Get Her!".
    I think Cyke's role in AXIS is basically to love his brother blindly and support his decisions, whatever they may be, including following his leadership. He is not required to have a personality of his own, just to be Alex's cheerleader.

The formber part is stange but the latter is normal

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    The former part is strange but the latter is normal
    QFT times a million
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616