Page 463 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3634134534594604614624634644654664674735135639631463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maybe so, but we gotta meet Chuck halfway and try to see things from his perspective.

On the one hand, there's Jean Grey, a telepathic powerhouse with loose ethics who's in desperate need of a mentor figure. Worst case scenario, she doesn't get off on the whole student/teacher thingy. On the other hand, there's Scott Summers, a brain-damaged orphan brain with raging mommy issues currently looked after by a very, very dangerous madman. Assuming Chuck prevails in battle, then what? He'd have to, like, adopt the kid right now or whatever.
    And so Chuck chose the 2nd option, to not intervene in the boy's suffering at all ? That is just despicable. He had more than enough resources and time to make sure that the 2 kids could be taken care of quite easily. He was the strongest telepath. If he could keep Malloy mindwiped for this long then I'm sure he could have easily handled both Jean and Scott.

Magneto would never have let that happen lol.
    Last edited by Avenger88; 10-28-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    And so Chuck chose the 2nd option, to not intervene in the boy's suffering at all ? That is just despicable.
    Well, we don't know anything yet. Just saying that Chuck being lazy/cowardly in this specific matter wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Magneto would never have let that happen lol.
    Kinda why I joked about hilarious it would be if Magneto was somehow involved. Maybe he hired to Jack Winters to look after Scott while he was dating some really hot lady, but then just kinda forgot about it?

BANNED

They make AoA sinister look like a nice guy, just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    They make AoA sinister look like a nice guy, just sayin
    No wonder Matthew looks so freaked out in those teaser pages. He probably bypassed Scott's fake memories and is browsing to the sinister crap that actually went down.

Astonishing Member

No wonder Matthew looks so freaked out in those teaser pages. He probably bypassed Scott's fake memories and is browsing to the sinister crap that actually went down.
    Nah, he probably just caught a glimpse of the Summers family tree and is stupified.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Nah, he probably just caught a glimpse of the Summers family tree and is stupified.
    I'm not entirely convinced Scott wastes much of his free time thinking of Maddie, Nathan, Rachel and Nate.

Matthew's probably freaking out over how bad Xavier tickled Scott's brain. That, or the choice of location for breakfast.

So when Cyclops was phoenix, dark phoenix would he know hope summers origin and who her father really is or if the phoenix force made her

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So when Cyclops was phoenix, dark phoenix would he know hope summers origin and who her father really is or if the phoenix force made her
    To add on that, did he know that Nate Grey was with Maddie?

I'm not entirely convinced Scott wastes much of his free time thinking of Maddie, Nathan, Rachel and Nate.

Matthew's probably freaking out over how bad Xavier tickled Scott's brain. That, or the choice of location for breakfast.
    What? He doesn't like pancakes?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    To add on that, did he know that Nate Grey was with Maddie?
    You really think he'd care?

You really think he'd care?
    He'd be too busy puking his guts out to care one he learned about it.

Astonishing Member

He'd be too busy puking his guts out to care one he learned about it.
    I doubt it would matter to him any more than it bothered him when Havok banged her.

I doubt it would matter to him any more than it bothered him when Havok banged her.
    lol I am willing to bet that Scott holds some deep deep hatred for hi brother for banging his wife. All that stuff really adds up over the years.

Astonishing Member

lol I am willing to bet that Scott holds some deep deep hatred for hi brother for banging his wife. All that stuff really adds up over the years.
    He's got better reasons to hate Havok than the wife he doesn't really give a crap about...now, if he banged Jean or Emma, Scott probably would have killed him on the spot.

BANNED

I don't think they actually met...but Jean, at least, knew he was out there...I recall the Wedding Album magazine included excerpts from Jean's diary relating to Scott and this was the earliest entry from when she was 10 or 11...she sensed him through Cerebro...whether or not Xavier would have known is open to debate.
    It's also in Classic X-Men #42 - When Dreams Are Dust. Definite mind-melding and Xavier perceiving Cyke through Jean's telepathy.

Last edited by DakenGirl; 10-28-2014 at 02:16 PM.