Page 582 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 8248253257257857958058158258358458558659263268210821582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 33258
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    From Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers...

Why does Cyke look so different from his first appearance in Disk Wars? He appeared in episode 1 and had a different look than that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Why does Cyke look so different from his first appearance in Disk Wars? He appeared in episode 1 and had a different look than that one.
    Most likely Wolverine told him that he had to change into a less revealing outfit because he was causing the local Japanese female population to develop a condom-head fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Most likely Wolverine told him that he had to change into a less revealing outfit because he was causing the local Japanese female population to develop a condom-head fetish.
    What is the exact ratio of torn clothing/condom head fetish among the Japanese female population?

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

But that's not how it works!!! GARBLEGARBLERAGERAGEWWAHHWAH

1. Welp, the ubernerds will be here soon. Prepare for nerdrage.
    2. Scott, practicing his Dredd Impression.
    3. Wavy optic blasts, son.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    3. Wavy optic blasts, son.
    I really liked how they visualized his optic blast in Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What is the exact ratio of torn clothing/condom head fetish among the Japanese female population?
    Not sure. Unfortunately I don't know any Cyke fans in Japan so the best we can do is have fluffy run a fake survey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    I actually found the show to be pretty decent, at first i thought the premise was extremely retarded, the avengers get captured in some sort of pokeball like device called 'DISKS' (created by Tony Stark to capture supervillians) then a bunch of kids get to keep each of these avengers like a pokemon or digimon (i'm not kidding) and summon them to fight the villians, i know it sounds extremely lame and stupid but after watching the show i found it to be really fun, its great mostly when they focus on the avengers and other marvel characters most of whom are portrayed really well (spider-man, deadpool etc., are great). the worst part of the show is when they focus on the kids though (unfortunately the main focus of the show) who have terribly cliched anime personalities and the pacing is often very slow and irritating, i also laughed my ass off at how hilariously dumb and stupid it is when the heroes shout out attack names like Cap shouting 'SHIELD THROW' or Cyke shouting 'OPTIC BLAST' as they attack, but after watching a bunch of episodes i'm kinda hooked (i feel a bit guilty to admit it) as i think the show's got some great potential story wise as it has a surprisingly detailed and complex plot going on in the background and many new characters and teams like X-men, GOTG etc., appear during the major arcs (also one of the main kids keeps the DISK containing Cyclops), i think it is a much better show than the ones put out by Marvel at present on Disney XD (Avengers Assembeled and the other crappy ongoing marvel shows) i'd say give it a chance maybe for 3 or 4 episodes then decide for yourself, but it's not dubbed yet, so it is only available in japanese with eng-subs for now.
    Thanks for such a detailed description of the show. It sounds interesting and I'm excited about Cyke appearing in other media so it's cool that one of the main characters is keeping him as a pokemon. (That sounds wrong.)

From Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers...

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I just want in the record that the subtitle/caption(?) from that screenshot is actually a heartfelt pick-up line by ScoGan standards
    Agreed. Usually we just have to settle for Wolverine hitting Cyke in the face. I'm just excited about them interacting even if it can't always be as slashy as the Anime. The movies really dropped the ball on their friendship/relationship in favor of the tedious love triangle and that's unfixable now. (At least the Chuck/Mags hoyay is respected in the movies.)

Anyway...

Eva Bell.

Apparently she got married and had a kid but when she returned she wanted to get with Cyke anyway.

So... Is Cyke that irresistible that he makes women forget they were married and had a child and gun hard for him?

Anyway...

Eva Bell.

Apparently she got married and had a kid but when she returned she wanted to get with Cyke anyway.

So... Is Cyke that irresistible that he makes women forget they were married and had a child and gun hard for him?
    It depends on a couple things.

One: How much of the attraction is still there?

Two: How much time passes in the second part, and what exactly happens? That could explain much.

From what I managed to gather very little has been made of Eva's crush besides the fact that it is there.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Anyway...

Eva Bell.

What we should do is wait 2 weeks, enjoy Christmas eve (or don't, like me), and read a bunch of comics that are out that day. If we don't get an explanation by then, it's never too late to go full nerdrage on Bendis.

It would have to be a good explanation to explain her feelings for wanting Cyke still after her return.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Thanks for such a detailed description of the show. It sounds interesting and I'm excited about Cyke appearing in other media so it's cool that one of the main characters is keeping him as a pokemon. (That sounds wrong.)
    Agreed. Usually we just have to settle for Wolverine hitting Cyke in the face. I'm just excited about them interacting even if it can't always be as slashy as the Anime. The movies really dropped the ball on their friendship/relationship in favor of the tedious love triangle and that's unfixable now. (At least the Chuck/Mags hoyay is respected in the movies.)