Been away for a bit does young Scott use a sword these days like his Daddy was teaching him?

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    Been away for a bit does young Scott use a sword these days like his Daddy was teaching him?
    Nope.10101010

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    Not the most friendly weapon for earth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Dude, Cyclops has never ever ever needed powers to be awesome... what is important about cyclops is his constant search to become better and his interpersonal relationships and whit his team...

Mighty Member

Dude, Cyclops has never ever ever needed powers to be awesome... in all my time here I've barely discussed his amazing feats or who could he beat in combat... that competition is pure boredom... what is important about cyclops is his constant search to become better and his interpersonal relationships and whit his team..
    this is entering the Scott hall of fame
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

Not the most friendly weapon for earth
    And honestly, not a good fit for him. I completely agree with Deathstroke when he says that if you're going to use a sword without killing and only because it's cool, you should not use it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The only ship between Tyke and Kamala is FRIENDSHIP. And nothing else.
    I'm pretty sure that thing they're standing on is also a ship. Unless the above poster meant that the upgraded optic blast is making the "Scott-Kamala" ship move.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The only ship between Tyke and Kamala is FRIENDSHIP. And nothing else.
    That depends on who she puts him with in her fanfic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That depends on who she puts him with in her fanfic.
    Her fanfiction is gonna be a Champions MLP team up... So who's best pony?

I think maybe Tyke's optic blasts should be allowed to be more effective and then maybe he wouldn't need a sword or something.

He still ain't an Scemma fan... he doesn't know what he's missing

I can not stop lol
    Emma would be okay in his book if she actually had bother to explain some things to tyke

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I think maybe Tyke's optic blasts should be allowed to be more effective and then maybe he wouldn't need a sword or something.
    Like instead of shooting kinetic energy he creates a void in the line of the beam that destroys both matter and energy in there?

Like instead of shooting kinetic energy he creates a void in the line of the beam that destroys both matter and energy in there?
    I like your enthusiasm, but I'd settle for giving him a "I want this thing off my lawn." moment, something to remind everyone of the kind of damage he can do. I really do like your idea though, but then he would use his power even less, right? If it can destroy matter and energy, that's practically world-breaking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I like your enthusiasm, but I'd settle for giving him a "I want this thing off my lawn." moment, something to remind everyone of the kind of damage he can do. I really do like your idea though, but then he would use his power even less, right? If it can destroy matter and energy, that's practically world-breaking.
    Cmon! I want to win a battle forum for once with cyclops... And what better to win than Void manipulation + durability negation

I think all Scott would need for a 'power upgrade' would be training and a new way to utilize what we have already seen from him. The guy can calculate angles and distance at such a speed that seconds after entering a room he can bounce a shot off a dozen surfaces to hit a small moving target - those abilities should be able to easily translate into him being able to dodge things he can see at the level of The Matrix's bullet time - being able to calculate the exact angle of a weapon pointed at him and about how much bullets can drift by at a given range so he only has to move just enough - and the same thing should apply to hand to hand (or close in weapon) combat.

If the Clock King can dodge Batman easily just by knowing how long he takes to throw a punch (different universe, I know, but relevant) then Scott's ability to pilot a plane with a few inches of clearance on either side should be able to do the same.