How'd you feel if a the real Cyclops never returned from Secret Wars? Cyclops bonded with the Phoenix and helped in the finale battle for 616 and was in the Raft. He was eventually "killed" by Doom. But was resurrected in the new 616 universe when Reed and Family recreated it but without the Phoenix powers. So my question is what if the resurrected Cyclops wasn't real Cyclops but his duplicate from the Kingdom of Manhattan in Battleworld an identical duplicate to our Cyclops? It was him who was brought back and died and perhaps the real Cyclops is out there resurrected by the Phoenix.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-08-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    How'd you feel if a the real Cyclops never returned from Secret Wars? Cyclops bonded with the Phoenix and helped in the finale battle for 616 and was in the Raft. He was eventually "killed" by Doom. But was resurrected in the new 616 universe when Reed and Family recreated it but without the Phoenix powers. So my question is what if the resurrected Cyclops wasn't real Cyclops but his duplicate from the Kingdom of Manhattan in Battleworld an identical duplicate to our Cyclops? It was him who was brought back and died and perhaps the real Cyclops is out there resurrected by the Phoenix.
    That's sounds like the backstory of the Soldier 76.

Anyways, do you mean that the real Cyclops has been alive somewhere else ?. But it wouldnt be much of a shock, given that we nothing of what happened between the end of Secret Wars and the Death of X, and the one on Death of X was a psychic illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    That's sounds like the backstory of the Soldier 76.

Anyways, do you mean that the real Cyclops has been alive somewhere else ?. But it wouldnt be much of a shock, given that we nothing of what happened between the end of Secret Wars and the Death of X, and the one on Death of X was a psychic illusion.
    I was thinking thinking about how could real Scott comeback and it dawned on me in Secret Wars there were two versions of the 616 Cyclops. One was the real one who rejoined with Phoenix and fought with the heroes in NYC and was in the Raft Reed Richards created and was killed by Doom. The other was the one in the realm of Battleworld known as Kingdom of Manhattan that was inhabited by doubles of the 616 and 1610/Ultimate heroes. So I tought what if Phoenix itself went to resurrect her host Cyclops a man she once loved when posing as Jean and maybe even cocooned him like Jean in Jamaica Bay somewhere. With him MIA when Reed and the FF were recreating 616 they could had put the Kingdom of Manhattan Cyclops on 616 thinking he was 616 Scott and given how identical he was no one noticed. & Real Scott could just be out there somewhere. Just me spinning some ideas.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-08-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I was thinking thinking about how could real Scott comeback and it dawned on me in Secret Wars there were two versions of the 616 Cyclops. One was the real one who rejoined with Phoenix and fought with the heroes in NYC and was in the Raft Reed Richards created and was killed by Doom. The other was the one in the realm of Battleworld known as Kingdom of Manhattan that was inhabited by doubles of the 616 and 1610/Ultimate heroes. So I tought what if Phoenix itself went to resurrect her host Cyclops a man she once loved when posing as Jean and maybe even cocooned him like Jean in Jamaica Bay somewhere. With him MIA when Reed and the FF were recreating 616 they could had put the Kingdom of Manhattan Cyclops on 616 thinking he was 616 Scott and given how identical he was no one noticed. & Real Scott could just be out there somewhere. Just me spinning some ideas.
    My question is, why Emma just don't mind control Elixir into bring Cyclops back to life? He can do it and Emma can control him. Another option is, Sinister find a way of bringing Cyclops back, the real one, just for fun. Other option is, Tempus, for reasons, go back in time, like five seconds before Scott enters that fucking cloud and brings him to the current time, it worked for the **** O5.

I wouldn't read many x-books if the real Scott never came back.. is my selfish, but probably true answer.

I do believe the real Scott is already alive and kicking somewhere. How he comes back obviously remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I wouldn't read many x-books if the real Scott never came back.. is my selfish, but probably true answer.

I do believe the real Scott is already alive and kicking somewhere. How he comes back obviously remains to be seen.
    I'm with you. I think he's alive and well somewhere. Can't wait for him to come back. I hate the O5

I wonder if the rest of Blue team get jealous of Cyclops being with the Champions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    My question is, why Emma just don't mind control Elixir into bring Cyclops back to life? He can do it and Emma can control him. Another option is, Sinister find a way of bringing Cyclops back, the real one, just for fun. Other option is, Tempus, for reasons, go back in time, like five seconds before Scott enters that fucking cloud and brings him to the current time, it worked for the **** O5.
    Elixir can't bring people back to life, his/beasts medical knowledge plus his powers makes him powerful, he can control and alter nearly all biological functions, but if those functions end he can not restore them. That's why he he regrew Prodigy's heart before blood loss became fatal and brain death occurred. Elixir could only save Scott from death before in the what? 4 minute resuscitation window, not after.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if the rest of Blue team get jealous of Cyclops being with the Champions?
    "Why is Scott the only one of us who gets to go somewhere where he isn't a glorified sidekick? It's not FAIR!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Elixir can't bring people back to life, his/beasts medical knowledge plus his powers makes him powerful, he can control and alter nearly all biological functions, but if those functions end he can not restore them. That's why he he regrew Prodigy's heart before blood loss became fatal and brain death occurred. Elixir could only save Scott from death before in the what? 4 minute resuscitation window, not after.
    Not any more. Elixir is fully capable of bringing the dead back to life now. He's just a tad mentally unstable as a result. /understatement

If they did bring Cyclops back, would he not have major issues with the other X-men. I mean with what has been said about him since secret wars, I would imagine he would be quite angry with them.

I am assuming the last thing he remembers is dying a horrible and painful death trying to rescue people who were in trouble. He comes back to find that the world hates him for destroying a cloud that poisoned him and was causing the deaths of a lot of mutants. He apparently did this without killing or hurting any one except for alchemy, who choose to volunteer. He is then seemingly murdered by black bolt in response, in front of several x-men and they response is to apologize to the Inhumans and make a truce. The story behind what happened with the cloud becomes so twisted that he is now considered among the worst monsters in human history, on par with Hitler. Thus destroying his name and reputation. He is now regarded as one of the most hated men in history

To make matters worse the people who he would of thought of that would come to his defence, the x-men instead support the "cyclops is Hitler" view, even those who where there when he was "killed". They offer no defence for him, instead agreeing with all the terrible things said about him and labelling him a murdering psychopath. I mean could he work with storm after she called him a monster or with his younger self after Tyke called him a murdering supervillain. The same with people like Hank or bobby or Illyana, who all said terrible things about him despite seeing what actually happened. Is he really just gonna act like they didn't say these things about him?

I don't know but I just can't see him coming back and things just going back to normal, I would have thought he would have big problems with the other x-men after all that has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Yes he can. In last years UXM Annual, he resurrected Gauntlet from the Dark Riders and then killed him off as a way to torture him

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    She may not know he is capable of that
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-09-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes he can. In last years UXM Annual, he resurrected Gauntlet from the Dark Riders and then killed him off as a way to torture him

She may not know he is capable of that
    That is not something I would wish on any Heroic character.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeffimusPrime View Post
    If they did bring Cyclops back, would he not have major issues with the other X-men. I mean with what has been said about him since secret wars, I would imagine he would be quite angry with them.

I am assuming the last thing he remembers is dying a horrible and painful death trying to rescue people who were in trouble. He comes back to find that the world hates him for destroying a cloud that poisoned him and was causing the deaths of a lot of mutants. He apparently did this without killing or hurting any one except for alchemy, who choose to volunteer. He is then seemingly murdered by black bolt in response, in front of several x-men and they response is to apologize to the Inhumans and make a truce. The story behind what happened with the cloud becomes so twisted that he is now considered among the worst monsters in human history, on par with Hitler. Thus destroying his name and reputation. He is now regarded as one of the most hated men in history

To make matters worse the people who he would of thought of that would come to his defence, the x-men instead support the "cyclops is Hitler" view, even those who where there when he was "killed". They offer no defence for him, instead agreeing with all the terrible things said about him and labelling him a murdering psychopath. I mean could he work with storm after she called him a monster or with his younger self after Tyke called him a murdering supervillain. The same with people like Hank or bobby or Illyana, who all said terrible things about him despite seeing what actually happened. Is he really just gonna act like they didn't say these things about him?

I don't know but I just can't see him coming back and things just going back to normal, I would have thought he would have big problems with the other x-men after all that has happened.
    Both the X-men and the Inhumans and the world in general have moved on from IVX, America is now starting to recover from Hydra. Also it's not the X-Men's job to defend Cyclops, he made his own choices as he thought best and has to live or die with them. So disparaging comments was said about him and he was called names, he was not owed any loyalty and some people were justifiably angry or outright hated him. Besides I don't think he's petty enough to care, he seemed to be all about the mission, not caring what anyone else though. The X-Men are moving forward now without adult Cyclops and they are not looking back, when he eventually returns it's not going to go back to how it use to be. The days of General Cyclops and the X-army are over, Scott will have to find a new path; be it forming a new team, getting back with Emma or going solo, I'm sure some fences will be mended to some degree but overall the status quo is forever changed.

Cyclops is my favorite Marvel character, followed very closely by Frank Castle. When he started to get more militaristic I was all for it, when Marvel started the whole Cyclops is going to be a new villain thing, my only grip is that they didn't do it right.

I have to ask you guys, if Scott come back in a more antagonistic role, would you be in favor or against it? Not saying for him to let grow a gotee and go crazy like they are doing with Emma right now, but in a more Doctor Doom or Hellfire Club kind of way. Actually if he ever comes back, I'm all for him to take over the Hellfire Club and start using it resources to achieve his own goes.