Page 859 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985585685785885986086186286386990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    And I lost almost all the interest I have in this story, they couldn't let us have something good for a change. Funny cero x-men representation and somehow we still have Starlord on this team.
    Fixed it for ya

But I wouldn't be too worried about Cyclops since we know he'll have a role in Uncanny Inhumans this fall and will be involved in the background of Extraordinary X-Men having gone missing during the 8 months between Secret Wars and it. So for now Cyclops is just taking a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    At least Bendis said that hopeless had great plans for tyke, it's bendis that said it I know, but that could mean Tyke might finally become the easter bunny or something like that
    Lets hope that's true, after all that was my question that Bendis answered in his final X-pos

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Well, well, what do you know.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Eh, I'm still expecting PhoenixClops to get jobbed so that the Spider-Men can save the MU.

Just read Secret Wars #4. If you're a Cyclops fan, you'll love some parts of it, but not others. That's all I'll say.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Hey guys,can someone recommend me some scott summers stories,I Started reading x-men after AVX and all of bendis run on all new and uncanny and I also read morrison's all new x-men and I loved it,I always had knowledge about the current affairs of the x-men but really started reading after they tried to feed them to the avengers,so can someone recommend me some cyclops stories I really love the character.

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    He was in the covers for the next issue, maybe he only loss the PF
    I hope so. But he looked pretty spoilers:
    dead to me. ****.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Hey guys,can someone recommend me some scott summers stories,I Started reading x-men after AVX and all of bendis run on all new and uncanny and I also read morrison's all new x-men and I loved it,I always had knowledge about the current affairs of the x-men but really started reading after they tried to feed them to the avengers,so can someone recommend me some cyclops stories I really love the character.
    - Whedon's Astonishing X-Men Run: Ever hear of "Get off my lawn?"
    - X-Men: Curse of the Mutants: Shows Cyclops Leadership and has zero problem fighting front lines against vampires
    - Uncanny X-Men: Quarantine - Major X-Men loses their powers due to a virus. Wolverine uses a Katana and Cyclops a flame thrower to improvise
    - Yost's X-Force: I forgot the official name of the story. Super Sentinel Bastion has 150,000+ Super Sentinels from the future ready to wipe out less than the 200 mutants left. Cyclops has a plan to stop it
    - Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia: Norman Osbourne and his Dark Avengers took out the Real Avengers...his luck ran out when he messed with Cyclops and the X-Men
    - AvX Consequences: A personal favorite
    - Hickman's Avengers (#38 and #42) and Secret Wars: Only a few issues, but one of my favorite Cyclops Portrayals. Dangerous Tactician Atmosphere. Secret Wars #1 was also phenomenal

As for Issue #4. Yeah, things don't look hot for Phoenix-Clops. Corpse dropped to the ground after the Heroes teleported. I don't think Strange is completely out. His death instantly reminded me of Vader vs Obi-Wan from ANH

BANNED

spoilers:
    Well RIP 616 Cyclops, kind of reminds me of last Jean death against xorn, except he died against DOOM! one of marvel top villains with the full power of the beyonders. Too bad Hickman only brought cyke to get worfed, altough he's the only mutant in cover of #7. RIP mutant leader, he was right and I hope he's with Jean and phoenix in the WHR right now
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    spoilers:
    Well RIP 616 Cyclops, kind of reminds me of last Jean death against xorn, except he died against DOOM! one of marvel top villains with the full power of the beyonders. Too bad Hickman only brought cyke to get worfed, altough he's the only mutant in cover of #7. RIP mutant leader, he was right and I hope he's with Jean and phoenix in the WHR right now
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I do see some parallels. But I wouldn't worry about it.

spoilers:
    We already know he survives after Secret Wars. It was announced earlier this week. So this isn't going to stick. Neither is Dr. Strange, who's getting his own series. Plus, there's the curious case of Ultimate End. Cyclops is in that alive and well. So are a lot of other characters who weren't on the cosmic life raft. Perhaps this is something else that happens as a result of Dr. Strange's spell. And as others have stated, he does have the Phoenix. The Phoenix never stays dead.

That said, this could be the last we see of Hickman's Cyclops. I think it would be a waste, ending the story he's been telling with Cyclops. I'm hoping he has more planned for him, but I'm not expecting much. I think the focus is going to be more on Reed rallying the others to battle Doom. Time will tell, but I think this could be the most we see of Cyclops in this story.
    end of spoilers
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

the rrrhate rejoices.. they think we havent read the original secret wars.. pheonix got pawned.. But there is no denying cyke is the only bright part of secret wars 1..

good news though xmen movie is coming.. so the books are in denial mode lol..
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

Amazing Member

Haven't read it yet; however, sounds disappointing as there is no point for that.

The Cyke haters are rejoicing over in the Secret War #4 thread.

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate, especially one "holier than thou" poster in particular (who shall remain nameless)whose hatred of Cyclops is ridiculous.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yeah, I do see some parallels. But I wouldn't worry about it.

spoilers:
    We already know he survives after Secret Wars. It was announced earlier this week. So this isn't going to stick. Neither is Dr. Strange, who's getting his own series. Plus, there's the curious case of Ultimate End. Cyclops is in that alive and well. So are a lot of other characters who weren't on the cosmic life raft. Perhaps this is something else that happens as a result of Dr. Strange's spell. And as others have stated, he does have the Phoenix. The Phoenix never stays dead.

That said, this could be the last we see of Hickman's Cyclops. I think it would be a waste, ending the story he's been telling with Cyclops. I'm hoping he has more planned for him, but I'm not expecting much. I think the focus is going to be more on Reed rallying the others to battle Doom. Time will tell, but I think this could be the most we see of Cyclops in this story.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that there is now way that Hickman finished with Cyclops' plan to use the Phoenix for resurrection. After all, he wrote the scene of Manifold sacrificing himself so that PhoenixClops could go to the raft. All that so Doom can kill it in two seconds? My bet is that Scott is really dead, but the Phoenix force is not and the role of Scott was only to give PF a ride to battleworld. After all, we only saw Doom kill the PF host, not the PF itself.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

There's no way he can actually be dead though right? Like SPOILERS but the other character who died in that issue has a new solo book coming out..also, why would they build up all that time with the egg and nation x only for this to happen? Only thing that makes me less sure is Lemire constantly saying Cyclops has disappeared post secret wars.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMindbender122 View Post
    The Cyke haters are rejoicing over in the Secret War #4 thread.

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate, especially one "holier than thou" poster in particular (who shall remain nameless)whose hatred of Cyclops is ridiculous.
    Lol, you are right, it has three pages of people hating on cyclops. Since cyclops, feeds with hate maybe there is enought for him to be revived.