Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Which series? My wife and I just finished Black Lagoon and I got her to watch the first episode of Durarara a few days ago (and then we traveled for the 4th and just got back last night).
    Masou Gakuen HxH.

Warning 1: It's kinda trash.
    Warning 2: There's no plot, only plot.
    Warning 3: Depending on who you ask, it may or may not be hentai.
    Warning 4: Do not watch it with your wife.
    Warning 5: Or anyone, really.

For an actually good show this season, I'd recommend Amaama to Inazuma or Orange.
    Last edited by hqt4991; 07-05-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Masou Gakuen HxH.

For an actually good show this season, I'd recommend Amaama to Inazuma or Orange.
    First thing, I saw when I clicked the link was boobs.

Seems like perv bait. lol

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    You should read The Vision. It's damn good. Although I had the impression that there was a horrific ending in the works for Vision and his family. Thanks for ruining it Marvel.
    There might still be a horrific ending - just that Viv gets to survive it. It might be what leads to her seeking out a team to join.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    First thing, I saw when I clicked the link was boobs.

Seems like perv bait. lol
    Yeah I read every warning before even considering clicking that link and I'm so not gonna click it.
    Hey guys one question...
    Are we a fandom of peace?

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Well, considering that we don't start massive shitstorms over how strong Cyke is, I'd say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Its sad, but i couldn't be more happy to see teen Cyke leave the X-Books. They have been utter crap since the relaunch. Except for All New Wolverine. So good for Teen Cyke. Waid is good, and i welcome the change of scenery.
    I always thought OML will be good book because of Lemire's Bloodshot. I'm wrong, right?

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Yeah I read every warning before even considering clicking that link and I'm so not gonna click it.
    Hey guys one question...
    We are of the camp of "Don't start none, won't be none" and "walk softly while carrying a big stick".

Also "Fear the Space Chicken".
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    I always thought OML will be good book because of Lemire's Bloodshot. I'm wrong, right?
    Ask the Logan fans, their thread is buried around somewhere, I think they fear our might and ran away God knows were. Actually one Logan fan told me that. The reviews for OML give him 7.8 on average so it should be good
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    We are of the camp of "Don't start none, won't be none" and "walk softly while carrying a big stick".

Also "Fear the Space Chicken".
    And the camp of" click our Anime links under your own risk ", also I miss us writing ficlets, I guess the inspiration is just gone. I'll try reading a few books on writing in a few weeks

Ask the Logan fans, their thread is buried around somewhere, I think they fear our might and ran away God knows were. Actually one Logan fan told me that. The reviews for OML give him 7.8 on average so it should be good

And the camp of" click our Anime links under your own risk ", also I miss us writing ficlets, I guess the inspiration is just gone. I'll try reading a few books on writing in a few weeks
    Should I raise a Cabbit to get Gray to continue his Tyke and Laura fic?

As for me, I've got some ficlet ideas but I'm too devoted to writing creator owned stuff at the moment. Finished my first book but I'm editing it at the moment.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Masou Gakuen HxH.

I'd rather read the Prison School manga thank you very much kind sir. But Orange seems kinda interesting.

Yeah
    Considering we don't start crazy fandom wars when we could have a bunch of times already, I would say yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    It breaks my heart to this day knowing that Black Lagoon is pretty much on indifinte hiatus....such a good manga
    That sucks. I watched the anime except for Roberta's. I kinda wish the story would continue....

BANNED

As for me, I've got some ficlet ideas but I'm too devoted to writing creator owned stuff at the moment. Finished my first book but I'm editing it at the moment.
    Nah don't worry about it, I don't wanna force anyone to write for my personal amusement, if I'd wanted that I'd support someone on patreon instead (I'll do that when I get a new job, I've got a list of potential candidates ).

Regarding our condition of fandom of peace, love and justice. Well for now we're living an Era of peace and tolerance with Cyclops gone and his less controversial younger version taking the reins, but we should be ready for his return if that ever happens, today was just a reminder of the power of the chill

Mighty Member

yeah gaming is to time-consuming for my conscience
    I dont got 40 hours to play a video game the heck
    Cyclops was right

I lost my inspiration for a while after Tyke fridged then wallpapered. I think I might be able to get it back now that I have something to look forward to again. To tide people over, here is a tiny tidbit with Tyke and Kamala.

-0-0-0-

K: Morning, Scott!

S: What's that grin for? And should I be afraid?

K: Nothing, nothing at all! I was just going to suggest that you talk to a certain someone...

S: Please tell me you haven't already written up a fanfic for this already....

K: You know she's crazy about you.

S: Don't mention crazy around me, Kamala. Not about girls, anyways.

K: Just talk to her, you might be surprised.

S: <head tilted in thought> What's your angle in this? If there's anything I know it's angles.

K: Is that anyway to talk to your best friend on the team? It's not like I have money riding on this or anything.

S: How much?

K: Telling people the truth in a ridiculous fashion normally works....

S: What's the bet over this time?

K: Something about how long it takes the emotional robot to hook up with the actual robot...

S: She's a synthezoid!

K: See, you're defending her already! Talk to her!

S: My best friend is a shameless shipper....

K: Who happens to be right!

-0-0-0-
    Dark does not mean deep.

Wondering whether I should parachute back into the xbooks. Haven't read anything since secret wars. Cyclops still MIA?

Quote Originally Posted by RichSummers View Post
    Wondering whether I should parachute back into the xbooks. Haven't read anything since secret wars. Cyclops still MIA?
    The adult version is still MIA - the teen version has been MIA in the book that features him on the cover, but he will be turning up elsewhere (Champions by Mark Waid) after the Civil War II fallout hits.
    Dark does not mean deep.