Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I want the cuckoos to adopt him as a younger/older/twin brother, depending on the cuckoo.

And maybe they can give him hivemind 'privileges' for the lulz. The scary part isn't them seeing into his mind, it's him seeing into theirs. It's a scary place....
    Ah, yeah, that would be adorable. I would love to see that. I was hoping Bendis would go there but alas, like with Laura and Tyke another opportunity wasted.

I'm hoping Warren catches Laura and Tyke in a comprising position simply because I want drama.
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 08-11-2016 at 10:07 PM.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I'm still for one of the stepfords falling for Tyke.
    I want the cuckoos to adopt him as a younger/older/twin brother, depending on the cuckoo.

And maybe they can give him hivemind 'privileges' for the lulz. The scary part isn't them seeing into his mind, it's him seeing into theirs. It's a scary place....
    I'm hoping Warren catches Laura answer Tyke in a comprising position simply because I want drama.
    Sounds like a tropey harem anime. The Stepfords can be the brother-complex imouto type.
    Last edited by hqt4991; 08-11-2016 at 08:35 PM.

I'm hoping Warren catches Laura answer Tyke in a comprising position simply because I want drama.
    He totally touched her arm.

Warren: WWWHHHYYYYY LAURA?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    He totally touched her arm.

Warren: WWWHHHYYYYY LAURA?!
    And according to the mutants traditions established by none other than Scott Summers himself they've got to get married now after Cyclops beats Warren in a shirtless battle to the death (figurative) in the mud pit!

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    And according to the mutants traditions established by none other than Scott Summers himself they've got to get married now after Cyclops beats Warren in a shirtless battle to the death (figurative) in the mud pit!
    Lol, your post reminds me of a deviant art I saw once. I think it was Namor vs Cyke...
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

This should be in a movie.

images.jpg

Chances of that happening in a FoX-men movie ? Next to zero.

Alright! just finished the New All New X-Men issue and even though I'm dreading the whole Waid snatching Tyke for his SJW romp ballad team up thing. It makes me appreciate Tyke a little more. I liked Laura's inner musing but they feel a little too late after all that OOC behavior she showed earlier in the series. Now the only thing I utterly disliked about the issue was how Cameron Hodge and the right was used. Without having Angel react to it. As far as he knows Cameron Hodge is still his best friend right? Why didn't they use that?
    Now regarding our glorious Maddie return all I can say is... Thank the Gods for Secret Wars!! I'm so glad Marvel allowed Hopeless to bring his Maddie to the main continuity. Even though it means we have two Maddies and probably a kiddie Cable running around the 616 I'm okay with that.
    Now I can establish a new head cannon for myself until Cyke returns. Both Scott Summers are in dungeons! Cyke is in Medusa's dungeon and Tyke is in Maddie's and that Tyke running around is just a clone created by a future Storm so he won't piss off our Inhuman overlords

Quote Originally Posted by chillin'_chillclops View Post

Chances of that happening in a FoX-men movie ? Next to zero.
    I would rather see a scene that happen earlier on the episode to show up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3FOrW2PPo&t=8m15s

but unlikely to ever happen. its really disappointing that they missed the mark with Wolverine and Cyclops relationship...and it sucks that we are stuck with a marginalized X-Men because Marvel doesn't have the movie right and X-Men films aren't very good. It's just such a shitty situation.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Now if Cyclops was the final boss in a video game what would be his theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    THis theme for a Tyke vs Cyke battle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpzqq1XjF8E
    I choose dance of illusions, a theme worthy of a king
    https://youtu.be/zMqxveujf0I
    If Tyke must fight Cyke, there can be only one theme. THE theme for younger self vs. older self battles.

BTW, Cyke would totally make an awesome Servant Archer. Though he might be put off by the fact that Heroic Spirits are (mostly) humans and not mutants.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

I just watched (well, yesterday) Suicide Squad, i would like to share some things:

- spoilers:
    The thing that destroy the subway in the trailers is Enchantress' brother who was unleashed there.
    end of spoilers

- Amanda Waller is only just slighty more competent than Maria Hill.

- The Joker and Harley Quinn resemble their 90's Batman cartoon counterparts a lot.

- I dont think that a 18+ rating would have changed much the things; but i guess we wont be sure until we see what was left in the cutting floor.

So anyways, i would recommend that you go and watch the movie by yourself; because i personally liked it, and im adding this to my long list of "Things of why i dont trust movie/tv critics".

I have a 3 day weekend and a scan that has managed to somewhat inspire me again - something should be up before Monday is out.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

I have a 3 day weekend and a scan that has managed to somewhat inspire me again - something should be up before Monday is out.
    Yeah, more gray fics, please be another Tyke x Maddie.
    It's too much of an opportunity to pass up, also as rare as it sounds I hope Hopeless does something with Maddie and Tyke, oh and also... Is he leaving for Champions or not? There's so much sarcasm in that x position I barely understood if he was gonna leave or stay....

Yeah, more gray fics, please be another Tyke x Maddie.
    It's too much of an opportunity to pass up, also as rare as it sounds I hope Hopeless does something with Maddie and Tyke, oh and also... Is he leaving for Champions or not? There's so much sarcasm in that x position I barely understood if he was gonna leave or stay....
    Well, we know he is gonna be on Champions based on the cover art and interview with Waid. Anything past that we will have to wait and see, at least until the November solicits are out.

Although I can't imagine that the 'I Quit' image means he is staying with the X-Men.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Well, we know he is gonna be on Champions based on the cover art and interview with Waid. Anything past that we will have to wait and see, at least until the November solicits are out.

Although I can't imagine that the 'I Quit' image means he is staying with the X-Men.
    Things are such an editorial mess at Marvel right now it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Tyke continues in the X-Books DESPITE the "I Quite" image. I had hopes that with the way Marvel was cutting down on how many books individual characters appeared in we'd actually get SOME sense of how each one connects to the larger shared universe, but that hasn't happened.

You have Taylor and Hopeless writing Wolverine like two entirely different people. All-New X-Men has virtually been cut off from the other X-Books, and is off doing its own thing as if the meta plot isn't happening (we're FINALLY going to be touching on it, what, TWELVE ISSUES in?). It's incredibly difficult to get a sense of how the two solo books connect to the rest of the X franchise, writers are even acknowledging that they're not collaborating with one another on character development or how the events of their book relate to events going on elsewhere.

This isn't good.