Page 387 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2873373773833843853863873883893903913974374878871387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 33258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
    What if the "Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known" is Magneto killing Cyclops, which releases the Void?
    I think he's killing what is left of chuck in red skull head and releasing red onslaught

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeenRogue View Post
    does this also explains his once attraction to Psylocke your avatar hints you maybe be a cyclops and psylocke shipper.

cyclops to me is the horniest of xmen.
    I'm sensing a bit of a fanonical bias here. It's a well-known fact that Scott would rather focus on work and/or save mutantkind than have sex with his latest love interest. Heck, even InsertedClops would probably turn down a threesome if there's Avengers still breathing out there.

Quote Originally Posted by IfThisBemyDestiny View Post
    Remember when Emma went into Scott's mind?
    Of course we do. We also remember how Emma marveled at how Scott devoted more effort to the hotel's architecture than its occupants. Work first, leering second.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And Spider-Woman, as well as what looks like Marrow. Who's the blonde standing next to Rogue in the second one (the one in the blue costume with the star on her breast)?
    Dazzler, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
    What if the "Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known" is Magneto killing Cyclops, which releases the Void?
    Most likely a tie-in with the Xavier's consciousness drama over in Uncanny Avengers. There's still bits and pieces of Chuck in there. If Magneto goes for the kill, we get an even worse baddie.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 09-27-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Remember when Emma went into Scott's mind?

(I remembered that Scott did see Rogue in her skimpy Savage Land outfit when she was inexplicably wearing it at the end of the Shadow King/Muir Island battle)

Jeez Scott, even Deathbird?
    I must know where this comes from?! Tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I must know where this comes from?! Tell me!
    It's either Uncanny X-men #504 or my self insert fanfiction.
    Goldballs is love. Goldballs is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
    It's either Uncanny X-men #504 or my self insert fanfiction.
    Either way it is hilariously glorious. Why am I finding out about this now?!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Either way it is hilariously glorious. Why am I finding out about this now?!
    Need to check in with this thread more often, it's popped up a couple of times. Great character beat, and just look at that architecture!
    Goldballs is love. Goldballs is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
    Need to check in with this thread more often, it's popped up a couple of times. Great character beat, and just look at that architecture!
    Yeah the Architecture...

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And Spider-Woman, as well as what looks like Marrow. Who's the blonde standing next to Rogue in the second one (the one in the blue costume with the star on her breast)?
    I think that's dazzler

Get it scooottttt
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I think that's dazzler

Get it scooottttt
    There's also Carol Danvers. Scott should have gotten with her when he had the chance. He would have been a lot saner right now if he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    There's also Carol Danvers. Scott should have gotten with her when he had the chance. He would have been a lot saner right now if he had.
    yeah he'd be ridiculously stable right now, for real.

Man the future kids would be even more powerful. That's definitely an interesting pair, considering their backgrounds.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    That would actually been quite awesome, because it would have changed a lot of stuff in the MU, imagine the effect that a relationship between the leader of the X-men and one of the main Avengers would have had, Scott doing regular cameos on the Avenger comics and Carol on X-men comics, it would have united both franchises quite sooner and in a better way, who knows, maybe even a Uncanny Avengers' like would have appeared sooner as well

Greetings! Kinda new here, although I've been lurking for a while.

I figured my first post should be in the thread about my favorite character.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Look at Dazzler. I don't think even spandex is that skintight. Must be latex or bodypaint or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Greetings! Kinda new here, although I've been lurking for a while.

I figured my first post should be in the thread about my favorite character.
    Last edited by hqt4991; 09-28-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Spandex isn't that tight except in fantasies. I always thought Alison and Scott would make an amusing couple to read about myself (although not the Emo-Ali we have now). Uptight guy and fun-loving girl, much like the standard rom-com stuff, except with more giant robots and explosions. The first date would be amusing, to say the least..

<Alison starts closely inspecting Scott's arm>

Scott: Alison, what are you doing?

Alison: I don't see any rash. No hives either.

Scott: What are you going on about?

Alison: Any trouble breathing? No itching?

Scott: No! What is this about anyways?

Alison: Well, everyone says you are allergic to fun, but I've seen you smiling most of the night. You even laughed once or twice, but don't worry. I promise not to tell anyone. <Alison's fingers quickly cross behind her back>

I wonder why it is Rogue of all people that seems to have a job in Scott's mental hotel? It is curious that Rogue is the person who has access (the door Keys in the hotel) to all the different areas inside of Scott's mind, Emma even has to ask Rogue to let her into the room with Scott's Black box. I wonder why she fills that role in Scott's mind?

It just seems an odd choice to me, or it might just be completely irrelevant choice that the writer made.
    Last edited by JeffimusPrime; 09-28-2014 at 09:27 AM.