Page 472 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3724224624684694704714724734744754764825225729721472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 33258
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Jean X logan won't ever happen, for the simple fact that if it does, the whole luster of "Will they? or won't they?" would be gone. And in the long term, it wouldn't end well at all. They would end up hating each other, and things would be far far worse.

Logan knew this, I think half the appeal he seen in her was she was a trophy for him to win from the guy who got on his nerves, it's always been about scott deep down for logan. I find it funny emma pulled that "scott you want to be logan" card when it's so clear logan wants to be scott.
    Someone should write a goofy fic where they swap bodies like that hilarious story from Ultimate Spiderman where Peter Parker and Wolverine swapped bodies because he Wolverine pissed off Ultimate Jean and she wanted to punish him. I could see White Phoenix Jean doing it from the afterlife just to mess with both of them.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Jean X logan won't ever happen, for the simple fact that if it does, the whole luster of "Will they? or won't they?" would be gone. And in the long term, it wouldn't end well at all. They would end up hating each other, and things would be far far worse.
    I fail to see how that would be anything but hilarious.

Logan knew this, I think half the appeal he seen in her was she was a trophy for him to win from the guy who got on his nerves, it's always been about scott deep down for logan.
    Jean/Logan has always, always been about Scott. I kinda feel bad for Jean. I mean, folks usually get upset when they find out their spouse was in the closet. Imagine dumping your spouse only to find out your new love interest is closeted and would rather bang your ex? Ouch.

I find it funny emma pulled that "scott you want to be logan" card when it's so clear logan wants to be scott.
    Well, it's kind of a running gag that x-folks who brag about "getting" Scott really, really don't get the man. For the sake of fairness, it's not exclusive to his love interests and creepers.

Here, the last 5-7 years of continuity in a nutshell:

X-Folks: "Oh, Scott, you silly man. Adorably predictable as usual."
    Cyclops: *Does something unexpected*
    X-Folks: "Nooooooooooooo! Scott!!! How could you???? Whiiiiiine!"
    Cyclops: *Doesn't notice*
    X-Folks: "Moar whiiiinniiinnngg!"
    Cyclops: *Indulges in the occasional, mild trolling*
    X-Folks: "Rrrrhhhaaaattte!!!"
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-31-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Fantastic Member

LOL. Half the writers don't even get Scott, no wonder the X-core don't. And of course the trainwreck of Logan and Jean would be hilarious, but I wouldn't put that on her, I love jean, and pairing her with logan would just degrade her character in general.

Logan is the biggest slut ever. Probably why he can't have scott, whose one of the most chaste X-men I can think of, well before Emma anyway.

I found this in Jean's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Today, I just received a very nice commission from an artist named Mack, who I met at the Baltimore Comic Con. He agreed to do some commissions for my fanfiction series, X-men Supreme. Naturally, I wanted him to do scenes from the X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga. And one of the scenes that stood out most was Jean's battle with the Black Queen. We decided to redesign Jean Grey's Dark Phoenix attire as well. I think it's provocative, but awesome. Hope Jean fans enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I found this in Jean's thread:
    Holy Crap! That looks awesome!!

That art does look amazing, but Jean's outfit reminds me of Witchblade.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dashan View Post
    That art does look amazing, but Jean's outfit reminds me of Witchblade.
    The OP in Jean's thread explained that was intentional...it's supposed to be a blend of Witchblade and the Here Comes Tomorrow design for his own fanfic series.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Jean/Logan has always, always been about Scott. I kinda feel bad for Jean. I mean, folks usually get upset when they find out their spouse was in the closet. Imagine dumping your spouse only to find out your new love interest is closeted and would rather bang your ex? Ouch.
    lol I remember reading this alternate reality story where Jean/Logan were a happily married couple and were running the Xavier institute ad Headmaster/Headmistress, and things were quite smooth in the School. Cyclops was nowhere to be found though. I think it was Age Of X or something, don't remember exactly which one.

But thank the heavens it hasn't happened in 616 yet.
    Last edited by Avenger88; 10-31-2014 at 04:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I double triple quadruple dare any Marvel writer to have the balls to logically follow through on this in canon. Realistic Jean/Wolvie complete with all Wolvie's repressed Cyke-lust, that actually had Jean asking him wtf with running off to get her husband insensibly drunk so he could physically abduct him for a boy's own adventure instead of making out with her when she wanted him to, and every other iffy ambiguity in Wolvie's supposed thing for Jean, that actually had the triangle the way it was written but never acknowledged as being written in canon would be frickin' awesome and the only way Jean/Wolvie would work for me as anything other than an emetic.

Hmmm. I lie. There is one other good thing about traditional (Claremont) Jean/Wolvie in all its ickiness. It makes it much easier to cancel comics that I should probably have cancelled anyway once they feature it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    lol I remember reading this alternate reality story where Jean/Logan were a happily married couple and were running the Xavier institute ad Headmaster/Headmistress, and things were quite smooth in the School. Cyclops was nowhere to be found though. I think it was Age Of X or something, don't remember exactly which one.

But thank the heavens it hasn't happened in 616 yet.
    I think Earth X had the definitive take on Jean/Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    I think Earth X had the definitive take on Jean/Wolverine.
    Yeah I think that's the one.

So I guess Jean/Logan should still happen in 616.

well not really, no...

Astonishing Member

Here you go...from Earth X.

17j9qwltye2dyjpg.jpg

Just as Claremont intended.

Here you go...from Earth X.

17j9qwltye2dyjpg.jpg
    ROFL that's hilarious, but that's not the one I was talking about. They were both running the Xavier institute and I think Cyclops was in outer Space as a Starjammer.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    ROFL that's hilarious, but that's not the one I was talking about. They were both running the Xavier institute and I think Cyclops was in outer Space as a Starjammer.
    The only one I remember where Cyclops was a Starjammer was Mutant X but I don't think Jean and Wolverine were a couple in that (unless I blocked it out)...Havok was married to Maddie with a kid though.

The only one I remember where Cyclops was a Starjammer was Mutant X but I don't think Jean and Wolverine were a couple in that (unless I blocked it out)...Havok was married to Maddie with a kid though.
    That's even more disgusting lol