Page 860 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 36076081085085685785885986086186286386487091096013601860 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 33258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrMindbender122 View Post
    The Cyke haters are rejoicing over in the Secret War #4 thread.

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate, especially one "holier than thou" poster in particular (who shall remain nameless)whose hatred of Cyclops is ridiculous.
    You can go ahead an say it. But I don't do the "holier than thou".

This was bound to happen. After all the build up in Avengers/NA and 3 interviews of Hickman Gushing over Reed, Doom, and everyone who isn't Cyclops, are you seriously surprised by this?

The disappoint is yourselves for thinking so high that Scott was going to be a major player in this. Hell BMB did mention in an interview that in UE that he'd explain how Cyke lost the PF so that much was already given to you.

All-New Member

The Cyke haters are rejoicing over in the Secret War #4 thread.

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate, especially one "holier than thou" poster in particular (who shall remain nameless)whose hatred of Cyclops is ridiculous.
    I just read through that thread before coming here and I completely agree. The amount of vitriol is actually quite impressive.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    There's no way he can actually be dead though right? Like SPOILERS but the other character who died in that issue has a new solo book coming out..also, why would they build up all that time with the egg and nation x only for this to happen? Only thing that makes me less sure is Lemire constantly saying Cyclops has disappeared post secret wars.
    I don't think that no one is really dying in Secret Wars. After all, we already saw that all peoples that were killed pre-616 destruction are alive post SW. Scott himself was teased to appear in Uncanny Inhumans. My bet is that we saw the final fate of Scott in SW, and not that of the Phoenix Force. I suppose that the role of Scott was to be bring the PF to battleworld and thus latter help in the resurrection of the multiverse.
    Last edited by LuisPD; 07-01-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    why would they build up all that time with the egg and nation x only for this to happen?
    There was no build-up: only a few pannels in 2 issues of Avengers. It's doubtfull that post Secret Wars situation will have anything to do with the Time Run Out situation.

But anyway, everything happening during Secret Wars will probably be "erased" after it. Just think one minute: People who werent in suspended animation in the raft are supposed to have lived 8 years on Battleworld. So Tyke and the other O5 should be at least 26-27 in the new ANXM?

Quote Originally Posted by windfall View Post
    I just read through that thread before coming here and I completely agree. The amount of vitriol is actually quite impressive.
    One can't help but sit back and chuckle.

Oh well. Tomato, Tomahto. I'm still a Cyclops fan in spite of the hatred.

Makes me like the character even more.

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate
    Don't you know? Scott is evil quarterback that steals all prom dates.

I also think nobody is dying in secret wars, it seems that at the end we will return to the normal 616 only whit less universes. This was only a way to bring miles morales and old man logan to 616 and make spider gwen leave her universe.
    Last edited by keeper444; 07-01-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I also think nobody is dying in secret wars, it seems that at the end we will return to the normal 616 only whit less universes. This was only a way to bring miles morales and old man logan to 616 and make spider gwen leaver her universe.
    I kinda agree. Good way to reboot and spit out new stories instead of rehashing the same ol' same.

I admit that I'm not a fan of all of the leaked post-Secret Wars changes. I'll probably check a few titles out here and there until I either get hooked or completely turned off.

My pockets can certainly use a break from my love of comics. I still buy the actual books, whereas most of my friends simply pirate them from online.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I swear, one would think that Scott stole their prom date the way they hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    Don't you know? Scott is evil quarterback that steals all prom dates.
    No, no, no. They didn't succeed in stealing Cyke's latest love interest. Big difference.

He'd rather die than leave Phoenix.
    Trve love!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Hey guys,can someone recommend me some scott summers stories,I Started reading x-men after AVX and all of bendis run on all new and uncanny and I also read morrison's all new x-men and I loved it,I always had knowledge about the current affairs of the x-men but really started reading after they tried to feed them to the avengers,so can someone recommend me some cyclops stories I really love the character.
    Astonishing X-men, the numbers of Warren Ellis and Simone Bianchi.

Doom killed the American Dream.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I love how RightClops stays rustling the haters' jimmies and they even show up in this thread after anything bad happens to him. Means all is right in the world.

BANNED

Guys, I'm going to sw #4 thread in marvel comics section to deal with the hate storm, or look it from afar, wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Guys, I'm going to sw #4 thread in marvel comics section to deal with the hate storm, or look it from afar, wish me luck
    Don't do it, Bro. We need their hate!