Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    Death Of X Variant Cover, All New X-Men 11 :

I'm really getting curious to know what will happen in death of X

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Nothing that will leave you with fuzzy feeling in stomach.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Soldier 76 Clops?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Yes to this.
    but he's not wearing a colorful costume!!
    Cyclops was right

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    For one he is obviously just resting, otherwise there wouldn't be a power leakage. Tyke is just tired with everyone's BS there xD

Yes to this.
    >,< I have been saying this for the last... previous month.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm feeling nostalgic today
    I miss tose day were omega storm, mag was right and god knows who else would shittalk about Cyke until their fingers bled out and we would shred their sad excuses for arguments piece by piece. Kisnith was here kicking total ass of everyone trying to offend Cyclops, the UXM thread would explode in 30 mins thanks to bendis maximum trolling. Those times were awesome, although it's probably just nostalgia, I enjoy the thread as much today as back then, maybe now even more that I'm familiar with everyone else around here.

What we're lacking is some serious challenge, Cyclops righteousness stands unbeatable thanks to Marvel effort on making cap bring the fourth reich to 616 and Lemire writing an editorial ordered book. ANyone feels up to playing tenth man or devils advocate? Maybe bring someone from another thread that truly hates Cyclops to bring some well thought arguments that we can debunk and come stronger at the end? Or ideas for fixing Tyke (Don't include firing hopeless, that already crossed my mind)
    \(o_ -)!

Cyclops was wrong. Allowing the Phoenix to bring the mutants back just made them fodder for all the crap that comes after e.g. Inhuman Fart Cloud and sterility, Bendis, and whatever Marvel has planned next.

Oh, and I just found Scott...

and Emma...

and Jean / Phoenix.

Last edited by xiyon; 06-04-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Give this team a chance Singer! CA:CW proves it could be done!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    For one he is obviously just resting, otherwise there wouldn't be a power leakage. Tyke is just tired with everyone's BS there xD
    Tykeclops: "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS MUTANT HATING KILLING CLOUD, AND THIS MONKEY LOVING IRRELEVANCE WE"RE DOING! WE"RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GOSH DARNIT!

>,< I have been saying this for the last... previous month.
    I'm late. It happens. But I wholeheartedly agree.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

I miss tose day were omega storm, mag was right and god knows who else would shittalk about Cyke until their fingers bled out and we would shred their sad excuses for arguments piece by piece. Kisnith was here kicking total ass of everyone trying to offend Cyclops, the UXM thread would explode in 30 mins thanks to bendis maximum trolling. Those times were awesome, although it's probably just nostalgia, I enjoy the thread as much today as back then, maybe now even more that I'm familiar with everyone else around here.

What we're lacking is some serious challenge, Cyclops righteousness stands unbeatable thanks to Marvel effort on making cap bring the fourth reich to 616 and Lemire writing an editorial ordered book. ANyone feels up to playing tenth man or devils advocate? Maybe bring someone from another thread that truly hates Cyclops to bring some well thought arguments that we can debunk and come stronger at the end? Or ideas for fixing Tyke (Don't include firing hopeless, that already crossed my mind)
    Those were good times. The best part was watching the haters lose their minds in irrational displays of jerkassery.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    and Emma...

Why is she kissing walkie-talkie?
    Give this team a chance Singer! CA:CW proves it could be done!
    Well, Singer said he won't be involved with next movie (or something) so I already crossed my fingers to see X-team from pic you quoted and director who isn't afraid to use colored costumes and spread scenes nicely over whole team.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

It seems that most of his main detractors(mostly Storm fans) are too busy hating on the movie to muster up anything more than a parting shot at Cyke, lol.

SWOON

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    \(o_ -)!

Cyclops was wrong. Allowing the Phoenix to bring the mutants back just made them fodder for all the crap that comes after e.g. Inhuman Fart Cloud and sterility, Bendis, and whatever Marvel has planned next.

Oh, and I just found Scott...

and Emma...

and Jean / Phoenix.

While I like pics, I don't recognise them. Could you please give the anime & character names?

Note: This goes for other posters as well. There have some awesome pics of "Scott Summers" from other animes/worlds but half the time I am scratching my head trying to figure out where they come from.

Nothing Too Serious

So, so, pretty. I want to see this team given a real chance in the movies. -and With a new director who loves them too. I've seen a lot of people saying they want the cast rebooted again, but personally, I'm excited and hopeful when it comes to ones they just added.

Here's another pretty ensemble pic:
    http://parkkennypark.tumblr.com/post...r-in-this-film (It's big so I just linked it)

I though Storm was portrayed just fine in the movie. I think she is allowed to have a "confused teen" stage in her life. Besides, a lot of room was left for developing the young cast in future films. Storm is a character I like when written correctly and not as a Cyke-hating hypocrite. I can understand being annoyed at the little amount of screen time she got, but with everything else going on, she had to share. Psylocke's fans had it worse.

I visited the NC appreciation board a few times, and his fans are all like, "I'm just happy he made it in a film again". As someone who loves the character, I agree with that. When I first heard they had cast him, I was grateful he made the cut and I really had no expectations.
    My expectations for Cyke we even lower. I just wanted him to get a personality this time around. XD I told my sister months ago, "I'm already going to see this movie because Kurt is in it, but I'm pretty sure I'll walk away more upset at a bad portrayal of Cyclops."

(Side note: I wanna see Tyeclops steal Logan's bff. Evolution proved that those two could be just as much of an odd couple anyway.)
    Ever-ready to elaborate upon absurd hypotheticals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinascimento View Post

(Side note: I wanna see Tyeclops steal Logan's bff. Evolution proved that those two could be just as much of an odd couple anyway.)
    It would be an interesting reversal in the films for Scott to steal Logan's stuff, wouldn't it?
    Dark does not mean deep.

They're bringing this up again.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...-girlfriend/2/

One note: Black Bolt's relationship/ongoing issue with his son has a weird parallel elements to Scott and Cable.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.