BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MeloDet View Post
    True! I just meant that while that character trait isn't inherently bad when he's in a relationship with a telepath, it is bad in a relationship with a non-telepath and either the relationship would fail or he would have to grow as a person. If he were a real person then obviously personal growth would be the preferred option (and in that case it would be preferred even if he were with a telepath somehow lol), but given that he isn't and that comics are a serial medium there's an argument to be made that his emotional repression is interesting and some people might not want that to change.
    Well there's always room for revolutionary change. Superman and Lois have a son, Batman is marrying Catwoman, if Anything Cyclops has always grown as a a character, so the only thing stopping him would be editorial

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    X factor golden days
    Wow, nice art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I laugh at the notion that Scott was possessive - Scott's fans, on the other hand, can be. No character has a fanbase made up of only the best, and it's often the worst who make noise on the internet.
    ...and...?

BANNED

Cullen Bunn from tumblr

Teen Jean and Scott dont have 3 kids running around. There is nothing for them to deal with

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Cyclops mutant revolution was a re affirmation of Xavier ideals for mutants to stay together and try their best to live at peace with humans... I'm glad Bendis ended his run like that because it ultimately confirms that Cyclops as a hero desires peace and harmony among races, not a hostile take over nor a war. And I'm glad there's no revolution at all, just a call for peace among races, that's cyclops greatest success, not the fact that he dropped his revolution, but that after everything mutantkind went through he still desired for both races to live together and his decision to keep fighting for that ideal
    I agree. All Scott did was to help his people. He didn't start a war, he had to react to the war others began. Like Faramir says in lotr, there is a war because an enemy wants to destroy them, not because he or the other X-Men like to fight. Scott is a leader and a hero because he does what he has to do, even if he thinks that some of the things he has to do tarnish his soul. He is brave and generous enough to put other people's lifes and needs ever his own life and his own morals. He is not a little b*tch like others (Beast, I'm looking at you), who feel all moral and superior and don't move a finger while people around them die.
    Last edited by Kwentiel; 04-13-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Okay, let's not call people idiots for feeling a particular way about something. CuteClops, as we know is a very passionate and vocal fan and he took issue (as other Cyclops fans did) with the way Taylor threw some shade at Cyclops. It doesn't make him or anyone else anything other than highly annoyed. Lately Scott has been the Marvel/X-Men punching bag so he has every right to be upset when an employee of the company says what they said in a less than professional way.
    I wasn't talking about CuteClops, but about the guys in the comments he/she posted. I was agreeing with CuteClops, sorry for the mistake. I'm not a native english speaker, I'll try to explain myself better next time.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Tell that to the people who say that Cyclops "died" after Jean, or for those who hate Cyclops after Morrison, that is, after Jean. Or for those who, when they speak of Cyclops, they speak of Jean, or vice versa.
    True, you are totally right.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Steve Rogers was actually written in character for that.

Try again.

And no, Steve Rogers ISN'T the Paragorn of Virtue or Mr. Flawless Paladin that Marvel wants you to believe.

Read more of Steve Rogers and see for yourself what Cyclops correctly came to conclude about him: Capt. Hipocrisy.
    They should put a like buttom in this thing, then I'd be able to say how much I like what you say whithout apemming the forum with "I agree" and "Amen".

Amazing Member

My favorite alternative version of Cyke is Age of Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Where's this from?
    X-men Noir Mark of Cain!!

Something like this needs to happen in one of the X-Men movies:

Imagine it's Cyclops and Sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Tell that to the people who say that Cyclops "died" after Jean, or for those who hate Cyclops after Morrison, that is, after Jean. Or for those who, when they speak of Cyclops, they speak of Jean, or vice versa.
    They don't see the depth of Cyclops.
    Last edited by Cyke is Slim; 04-13-2018 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Teen Jean and Scott dont have 3 kids running around. There is nothing for them to deal with
    Rachel, NCS and Nate are as much Tyke and Jeen's kids as they are the adult versions. I don't understand what the difference would be.