Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    why? 10char?
    Because that was ultimately Xavier's dream.

Keeping the X-Men as mutants only is counter intuitive to that dream.

It still bothers me that the Avengers did the "Unity Squad" when ideally that should have been the X-Men in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Hank Pym and Scott Summers should be best friends.
    Yeah, let's swap Hanks.

Hank Pym for Hank Mccoy. Both scientists and founding members of Avengers and X-Men respectively.

Let's do it!!!

The stage is set for something like that with Pym after Secret Empire 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Because that was ultimately Xavier's dream.

Keeping the X-Men as mutants only is counter intuitive to that dream.

It still bothers me that the Avengers did the "Unity Squad" when ideally that should have been the X-Men in the first place.
    The dream doesnt work and Xavier and his dream was built on lies, hypocrisy and deception. He was an old man with outdated ideologies. Im all for welcoming non-mutants into the X-men, but they dont "need" to. Any squad that is all-mutant is perfectly fine. I dont think there needs to be affirmative action to balance things out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    I wouldn't mind him either.

Pym was great in Avengers Academy as a teacher and mentor and it would be quite an impact if a founding member of the Avengers, discards them and join the X-Men full time.

Bring him on.
    He's also great in avengers AI

BANNED

The dream doesnt work and Xavier and his dream was built on lies, hypocrisy and deception. He was an old man with outdated ideologies. Im all for welcoming non-mutants into the X-men, but they dont "need" to. Any squad that is all-mutant is perfectly fine. I dont think there needs to be affirmative action to balance things out
    That's literal discrimination, x-men was built on the principle that humans and mutants should do their best to work and live together

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    That's literal discrimination, x-men was built on the principle that humans and mutants should do their best to work and live together
    How is it discrimination when I literally said Im for welcoming non-mutants into the team? Discrimination would be excluding anyone that isnt a mutant

How is it discrimination when I literally said Im for welcoming non-mutants into the team? Discrimination would be excluding anyone that isnt a mutant
    I think I agree with you, I don’t want characters thrown together for no reason. I’d welcome an Avenger if there was a good story in mind; I think Hawkeye working with the X-Men could be fun, although I don’t have a particular idea for it. Certainly there’s nothing wrong with a fully mutant team, but I’m sure there’s plenty of good story to be mined from combining characters who are fully-fleshed out and with such rich histories. Also, I’ve wanted a human character on the team again for a long while, unless there’s already been one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I think I agree with you, I don’t want characters thrown together for no reason. I’d welcome an Avenger if there was a good story in mind; I think Hawkeye working with the X-Men could be fun, although I don’t have a particular idea for it. Certainly there’s nothing wrong with a fully mutant team, but I’m sure there’s plenty of good story to be mined from combining characters who are fully-fleshed out and with such rich histories. Also, I’ve wanted a human character on the team again for a long while, unless there’s already been one?
    Madelyne prior was one of the few, remember ow that ended?

All Hawkeye has to do is avoid sleeping with Scott and he should be fine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Also, I’ve wanted a human character on the team again for a long while, unless there’s already been one?
    Trish Tilby was temporarily during OZT. Dani Moonstar was in New Mutants v2

She wasnt human; she was a mutant. Things went downhill for her once her powers activated, but she was fine before then

BANNED

I've picked some events in the life of Scott Summers.
    I hope you guys like it.

Amazing Member

I've picked some events in the life of Scott Summers.
    I hope you guys like it.

It is wonderful!!!!
    Thank you for sharing!

BANNED

I think that this is worrying.

I hope they don't erase things from Scott's past, especially the more sensitive ones. It's part of the character. That's what makes him a great character.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/89071...extermination/

Ed Brisson: Our mandate going into this was, “Your back issues matter.” Every single UNCANNY X-MEN story involving the Original Five X-Men matters. If the X-Men are here, then they’re not where they’re supposed to be, fighting those they’re supposed to fight. What happens when that past starts to unravel? What’s the butterfly effect on our present?

Marvel.com: This book has quite the ominous title…what can you tease about this extinction-level threat?

Ed Brisson: Not too much. We’re going to be throwing readers a lot of curveballs. All I’ll say is that this is a chance for us to clear the board a bit and that anything can happen to anyone at any time.

I dont get what part of that is cause for alarm

BANNED

I think that this is worrying.

I hope they don't erase things from Scott's past, especially the more sensitive ones. It's part of the character. That's what makes him a great character.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/89071...extermination/
    I don't think they'll touch Cyclops past to remove something, if anything like Waid did in champions they may expand his backstory through teen Cyclops, I mean, Waid give us the first story of Cyclops prior the plane accident