Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    He's an idea now, and ideas NEVER DIE
    Ideas can be forgotten.

Anyway, I wish all the return of Scott. I will never get (NEVER) the need of Marvel to kill main characters just to bring them back later. Scott should have never died in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    You mean, 'bored' the same way as Jott? It was no coincidence that no writer cared much about Jean for fourteen years.

Things change, Scemma era is over, not that I want new Jott era either, lets start something new and see what's happen...Jean fans been waiting for 14 years the return of real Jean, surely Scott fans can be patient at least half this time, plus they're completely free to stop reading x-men till he's back

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    You mean, 'bored' the same way as Jott? It was no coincidence that no writer cared much about Jean for fourteen years.
    Dear friend (no irony here)
    I know some people, some fans can be hurtful. Please don't play that game, it leads nowhere good.

About your answer, I understand it can't be what you really think. Because it's not the truth. Many, many writers wanted to bring Jean back. But Marvel didn't want that and wouldn't let them do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Ideas can be forgotten.

Anyway, I wish all the return of Scott. I will never get (NEVER) the need of Marvel to kill main characters just to bring them back later. Scott should have never died in the first place.
    He'll appear in dark phoenix along with Jean fighting the universe itself to protect her, and then in the MCU since marvel bought fox and Disney actually bothers to develop their character... He also lives in a different form as teen cyclops so I have no worries
    Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Things change, Scemma era is over, not that I want new Jott era either, lets start something new and see what's happen...Jean fans been waiting for 14 years the return of real Jean, surely Scott fans can be patient at least half this time, plus they're completely free to stop reading x-men till he's back
    But can marvel afford that? We shall see

BANNED

Dear friend (no irony here)
    I know some people, some fans can be hurtful. Please don't play that game, it leads nowhere good.

About your answer, I understand it can't be what you really think. Because it's not the truth. Many, many writers wanted to bring Jean back. But Marvel didn't want that and wouldn't let them do.
    CuteClops is very passionate about Cyclops and like many of us he's sad when he's killed and shamed so unceremoniously, but his heart is in the right place

CuteClops is very passionate about Cyclops and like many of us he's sad when he's killed and shamed so unceremoniously, but his heart is in the right place
    Absolutely, I had the chance to talk with him before in Emma's thread, and he's a nice person. That's why I called him friend. It was no irony.
    I understand that his answer was mean to Jean, just because he was attacked about Scemma.

Anyway, we all have to live in peace with the fact that Jott and Scemma are parts of Scott life. No fanbase can win if they had to fight.
    I'm a Jean fan, I love Emma too, and Scott was never a problem for me (so he can love whoever he wants, Jean, Emma, both...)
    Last edited by Hellinoze; 02-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Absolutely, I had the chance to talk with him before in Emma's thread, and he's a nice person. That's why I called him friend. It was no irony.
    I understand that his answer was mean to Jean, just because he was attacked about Scemma.
    Sorry but he guy have been mean to Jean fans in order to promote his sacred scemma time and time over, so he shouldn't be surprised Jean fans get annoyed by his affirmations, I know we are in a Scott appreciation thread but can you guys give Jean a fair chance and see where that new direction lead instead of being bitter about it?

BANNED

I don't read X-Men since Uncanny X-Men 600. No Cyclops, no X-books.
    Guess we'll have to see how she does on her 'recycling RightClops' stuff. And if she needs anything, Emma will be there to save the day... again.

And where did this lead Scott to ?

It's nice that I am not the one bitching and complaining for once.
    Jean is my favorite character. She was dead almost 14 years. Take a ticket.
    When Scott was a limp wristed dick with Jean, Emma forced him to look at who he really is and to man the **** up + character development, leader of mutantkind, Rightclops movement. Think abt it.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    When Scott was a limp wristed dick with Jean, Emma forced him to look at who he really is and to man the **** up + character development, leader of mutantkind, Rightclops movement. Think abt it.
    Actually, my question wasn't mean. I meant that all that evolution led him to his death. I said later, that Scott should have never died in the first place.

The only thing that I hope now, is that Scott fans will really understand what we felt, as Jean fans, when she was kept dead for 14 years. Because compassion is never useless. I have compassion for Scott fans, because I went there, I know the deal, I had to cope with the fact my fav was kept dead so long.

About Scott and Emma, I am a huge Morrison's fan. I loved the affair with Emma, because it was leading to something new. Even if I am a Jean fan, I felt that writers didn't what to do with Jott. Love it or hate it, but Scott affair with Emma was at least interesting in the book.

I really loved Whedon's run too, so Scemma was never a problem for me. The problem was later, when writers didn't know how to write Emma, and started to write her like a "Jean replacement with a bite"

Anyway, as I said many time, and I mean it, I wish Scott had never died in the first place. That's completely stupid from Marvel to allow that.

Sorry but he guy have been mean to Jean fans in order to promote his sacred scemma time and time over, so he shouldn't be surprised Jean fans get annoyed by his affirmations, I know we are in a Scott appreciation thread but can you guys give Jean a fair chance and see where that new direction lead instead of being bitter about it?
    Actually I saw some Jean fans be bitter and mean too with Emma and Scott fans. I don't know who started this, but I plan not to be a part of it. I can only speak from my exchange with him, and he was nothing but nice and polite with me. Maybe you should both start over, and have a new approach in your exchange. Or not. Your life, your decisions ^^
    Last edited by Hellinoze; 02-11-2018 at 11:47 AM.

I’ve enjoyed both Jott and Scemma, and I’d be willing to wager that plenty of Scott fans would’ve preferred Jean live. I can’t help it if Marvel was too intimidated or incompetent to make Scemma happen with Jean around.

Thumbs up

Anyway, we all have to live in peace with the fact that Jott and Scemma are parts of Scott life. No fanbase can win if they had to fight.
    I'm a Jean fan, I love Emma too, and Scott was never a problem for me (so he can love whoever he wants, Jean, Emma, both...)

#IMO. JEAAAAN fans are just extra sensitive since Marvel's been keeping her dead for the past 14 years or so. They perceive every slight against her character as a personal attack on them #JMO

Scott had a hard life, at this point I just want him to be fucking alive.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Scott would more likely be in Emma's harem than Emma in Scott's.

Nothing bad about that lol they just got to make the room bigger and it be one happy family lmfao

The one thing i like about Scott and Emma being together is that you didn't have Logan trying to back stab scott by making a move on her.
    Even if he might have try Emma would have never giving in to even a kissed just because they where both about to die..... with Namor..... that is another story.
    She used him to get Scott mad and see her as a women again and well it back fire on her.

Stay on topic, folks. This thread is about appreciating Cyclops, not dissing other fans of other characters.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

I think it's OK to like both jott and SCEMMA, if cyclops was emperor of the ottoman empire he could have two wives and problem solved (he could also have a harem )
    I hated Scemma so much back in the day of morrison, but after so many years of loyalty it grew on me. However I am a Jott shipper, that's why I agree: "Cyclops for ottoman empire emperor", LOL.

wizard_world_la_xmen_print_by_ceeceeluvins.jpg

P.S. But Scemma is the only other ship I tolerate. LOL