Page 583 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 8348353357357958058158258358458558658759363368310831583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 33258
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    Omgolly it was like I was right back to when I was a kid watching "Battle of the Planets" with a cup of swiss miss in one hand and a toasted PB+J in the other.
    I should hate the overly elaborate and wasteful transformation sequences, since their main purpose is to let them get away with only animating fifteen minutes of each episode, but I don't, they work so well giving the appearance of the hero its due weight.

I gotta admit. It would be cool to own a Cyclops Pokémon for whenever you need someone you don't like to get an optic blast. Of course it would be all fun and games until the Phoenix shows up to claim my Cyclops Pokémon for her Cyclops harem.

You know the UXM annual was excellent imo. But now if Cyke ever hooks up with Tempus, people will say he is a home wrecker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    You know the UXM annual was excellent imo. But now if Tempus ever hooks up with Cyke, people will say he is a home wrecker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    FTFY
    As long as cyclops doesn't find out it'll be ok, plus he'll never have the initiative unless eva starts chasing him with a whip
    Last edited by somacula; 12-10-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    You know the UXM annual was excellent imo. But now if Cyke ever hooks up with Tempus, people will say he is a home wrecker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Watch her husband and child time travel to her and they catch her in bed with Cyclops.

Awkward.

I enjoyed the annual but I honestly didn't see anything particularly different in Tempus' characterization or use of her powers after her time shift to indicate that she'd been gone for almost a decade. We kept getting told about her change in attitude without actually seeing it.

On another note and because the original image seems to have disappeared... Cyke at Halloween karaoke!
    tcxmen96092.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I enjoyed the annual but I honestly didn't see anything particularly different in Tempus' characterization after her time shift to indicate that she'd been gone for almost a decade. We kept getting told about her change in attitude without actually seeing it.

On another note and because the original image seems to have disappeared... Cyke at Halloween karaoke!
    tcxmen96092.JPG
    From that image I assume Alison wears the pants in the relationship.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Watch her husband and child time travel to her and they catch her in bed with Cyclops.

Awkward.
    She could say she's tempus from the past, alotugh I'm sure her husband won't fall for it

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

Awkward.
    I'm just gonna say that maybe we should wait until the story is finished before we jump to any conclusions about anything. Maybe the fate of the husband and kids is in there, or even more time has passed, or she turns back the clock and the first events never happen, or who knows what else. The story isn't even done yet and we are wondering about the fallout from an aftermath that currently only exists in headcanon.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    FTFY
    As long as cyclops doesn't find out it'll be ok, plus he'll never have the initiative unless eva starts chasing him with a whip
    That wouldn't work with Cyke. If Eva wants to succeed where others failed she must start the mating ritual by physically attacking him preferably tossing him into a helicopter not using a whip that's something Emma would do.

Omega Red wants Scott, too?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    That looks awesome! Thank you! Really like the way Wolvie and Cyke are animated.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm just gonna say that maybe we should wait until the story is finished before we jump to any conclusions about anything. Maybe the fate of the husband and kids is in there, or even more time has passed, or she turns back the clock and the first events never happen.
    This.

The art was awesome, but some details were jarringly weird, like Illyana's moving boob window.

I think this story could help propel Eva off the bench and into the big leagues, she can now sympathize with stuff Illyana(time lost life) and Emma(losing kids) have gone through and if Bendis is going to push her as the girl for Scott the stuff she's gone through gives them a place for them to connect with(again time lost lives, losing kids, etc).

Hope to see why she seems to be angry at Triage in the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Hope to see why she seems to be angry at Triage in the next issue.
    Same here. The first half seemed to be a lot of setup. Hopefully there is a decent payoff in 2 weeks.
    Dark does not mean deep.