Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I think it'll stay on part with the thor stuff about becoming unworthy. I bet fury said... Wait for it... MARTHA! Also the ADS! Does anyone know any good add blocker for Android?
    I've got a huge Divinity II ad blocking my navigating to forums and sub-forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    X-Men 92! Believe the hype!
    true or not this is a awesome cover

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I've got a huge Divinity II ad blocking my navigating to forums and sub-forums.
    Im using my own profile to navigate the forum.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

SPIDER-MAN #6
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A/C)
    CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
    Miles Morales has only been in the Marvel Universe for a few weeks, and he's already finding himself in the middle of a war.

According to this, It's only been around 3 weeks since everything started.

Things just keep hitting me recently. The whole Civil War 2 story is a vision of the vision inhuman, otherwise how would he not see the war coming ?
    Last edited by SomethingSomethingson; 04-20-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Not really. Sure the art was nice but i grew to like Garron and i love how the team of Garron and Sotomayor stayed together to do Inferno

Nope It's the fabled issue number 5. Man it feels like years since i waited for an issue like this, Jean alive, no over dramatic dark plot, No Emma Frost anywhere. Jott at its best and with creepy Uncle Sinister and maybe Cable? Also why is everyone so depressed on this thread? Jeez! It looks like a DC Movie.
    Not depressed, but angry. I know I am. It just feels like the last . . . four years Marvel has done nothing but slam, troll and bash Cyclops' character for no other reason I can see but to make the Avengers look good, to make Wolverine look good, to make Storm the ultimate savior of mutant kind when she hasn't even saved a kitten from a tree that we've seen. They are taking one of the founding members of the X-Men, one of the "greatest leaders" of the X-Men and turning him into the most hated mutant around just because they can. There is no plot device here, not reason for it other than Disney trying to troll on Fox and that, more than anything is really making me angry. So yeah, when you feel your favorite character is being used in a war between studios and they are not only screwing us, the Cyclops fans, but also the entire X-Men franchise. So yes, as much as this seems like a DC movie/tv show I think, unlike with Snyder, we have a valid reason for our dark, depressive tone. But if you have good Cyclops vibes, please do send them my way. I need some!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthelake View Post
    Not depressed, but angry. I know I am. It just feels like the last . . . four years Marvel has done nothing but slam, troll and bash Cyclops' character for no other reason I can see but to make the Avengers look good, to make Wolverine look good, to make Storm the ultimate savior of mutant kind when she hasn't even saved a kitten from a tree that we've seen. They are taking one of the founding members of the X-Men, one of the "greatest leaders" of the X-Men and turning him into the most hated mutant around just because they can. There is no plot device here, not reason for it other than Disney trying to troll on Fox and that, more than anything is really making me angry. So yeah, when you feel your favorite character is being used in a war between studios and they are not only screwing us, the Cyclops fans, but also the entire X-Men franchise. So yes, as much as this seems like a DC movie/tv show I think, unlike with Snyder, we have a valid reason for our dark, depressive tone. But if you have good Cyclops vibes, please do send them my way. I need some!!!
    Relax! Everything is going to be fine. I would start worrying if Marvel had actually any good writers left (except for Bunn and Taylor). They're all been shipped to Star Wars and all there is left is Lemire who hasn't written a good story since pretty much the beginning of ANAD. Marvel is trying to paint Cyclops as the baddest of all baddies which is completely bonkers to anybody who isn't 10 years old. The bad thing Cyclops did is pretty much moot due to the fact they're taking forever to actually reveal what he did, in an era where the attention span is shorter than it's ever been before, they're actually thinking this will go over? Also fans have nicknamed it the "noodle incident" making it look silly and weak. By this point if they want to make this heel turn believable. They better pray for a miracle.

I agree with you, and how Magik behave in extraordinary was the last insult I can take, a writer that disregard relationships built upon years just to use the cool characters and make them behave in the opposite way the character usually do are just plain bad writers.
    Last edited by keeper444; 04-20-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Also lady you wanted good Cyclops vibes? Here's some of my favorite picks from the Cyclops has a good day sketches of Rachel and Miles!
    By Steve Lieber

By Pete Woods

And my personal favorite by Scott Koblish

Also lady you wanted good Cyclops vibes? Here's some of my favorite picks from the Cyclops has a good day sketches of Rachel and Miles!
    By Steve Lieber

By Pete Woods

And my personal favorite by Scott Koblish
    Thanks!! I needed those!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I agree with you, and how Magik behave in extraordinary was the last insult I can take, a writer that disregard relationships built upon years just to use the cool characters and make them behave in the opposite way the character usually do are just plain bad writers.
    I never bought the issue myself. but reading the scan.... man that shit hurt! I can roll my eyes easily at any other character saying that. But Yana? Man... It's not her character's fault really, Lemire said she's his favorite character. It's only fitting he'd used her as his personal soapbox.

Thanks!! I needed those!!!
    You're welcome!

I never bought the issue myself. but reading the scan.... man that shit hurt! I can roll my eyes easily at any other character saying that. But Yana? Man... It's not her character's fault really, Lemire said she's his favorite character. It's only fitting he'd used her as his personal soapbox.
    I'm not reading Extraordinary so could you tell me what she said?

I'm not reading Extraordinary so could you tell me what she said?
    She called him a murderer.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    She called him a murderer.
    Wow, really? What issue was that?

Wow, really? What issue was that?
    First maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    First maybe?
    Yep, first one. Here are the scans of that and Ororo being all, I have done things I have never thought I would do and we all praise her for it. BS!! Especially after she blamed Scott for the Schism when it was Logan that divided them and then blamed Scott for it. ARG!!! I'm going to see all those pretty art pieces Borismortys shared.

Illyana: Yes, you have. Apparently you've become a coward.

Colossus: Illyana, please.

Illyana: No! Look at you! Mutants are dying, scared and alone. The world needs to see we are not all like Cyclops was. We are *warriors*, not murderers. You were right, you are no humanitarian. You are a fighter. It's time to fight, Priotr!

Extraordinary X-Men (2015-) 001-018.jpg

Ororo: How did it come to this? We're posted *so much* already. The X-Men, Mutantkind's place in the world . . . *Scott*. (doesn't sound to me like she blames him for anything). I was foolish. I thought it couldn't get *any worse*. But I was wrong. I was so *wrong*. (I'm going to put this in a plaque somewhere). I've tried to keep it going. I've -- I've done things I never thought I would just to keep the dream alive. (Someone's fallen off her high horse) To keep *this place* alive. But now -- Now *something else* has happened. Something that *changes everything* . . . all my plans. I *cannot* afford to wait any longer and I am *scared* for what comes next. I don't know how you did this all those years . . . (speaking to either a photo of Prof X or him as a ghost or something else) (Not so easy when the weight is on those shoulders now is it? Bwahahahahahaha. Take that Ororo fans. Scott always had a plan and did what needed to be done and didn't go whining about it.)

Extraordinary X-Men (2015-) 001-002.jpg
    Last edited by ladyofthelake; 04-20-2016 at 12:47 PM.