BANNED

Tyke will never be Cyke. I 'd rather wait ten years until the real Cyclops gets back.

I hate to see that cheap copy out there.

BANNED

I don't get people who say Tyke isn't Cyke. Tyke is totally Cyke before House of M happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Tyke will never be Cyke. I 'd rather wait ten years until the real Cyclops gets back.

I hate to see that cheap copy out there.
    Yeah, I think Tyke will only be worthwhile if they push him in new directions. As he is, I don't really like him; I want to, but when I flip through his books he doesn't attract me.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I don't get people who say Tyke isn't Cyke. Tyke is totally Cyke before House of M happened.
    I respectfully disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i never see someone like wolverine listening to tyke. never. same with storm. he'll never be on their level. marvel can try, but i think fans won't accept it or believe it
    Partly I think that's his age but also his position within the x-men. When the ANAD team was formed Cyke was already a field leader with significant experience. Tyke came to the future and basically had his legacy castrated by the x-men he ended up spending his time around like Storm, Logan and Kitty. So no matter how badass they make him he'll never has Cyke's legacy of accomplishments and the respect of the senior members of the team, something Cyke still had even to his death. Still I'm of the opinion that half an onion is still an onion. Since we have no control over this either way I have to find a way to stay positive .

BANNED

Teenclops and adult Cyclops may be different but they're both Cyclops so I can't really feel adult Cyclops' absence because of teenclops.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    It should! I can think of a few times when people suggested that Emma was mind-controlling him but no one mocks his sex life anything like as much as they should. I do like the scenes between them in Wolverine: The Best There Is, where Cyke is clueless and prudish and subby, all his trademark romantic qualities, really. I like him having to pacify Emma after Wolvie has put the whole building into quarantine and they have had to cancel their restaurant reservation.

Can you post the scan afterwards of Emma getting it on with Cyke and she says "Oh Bobby" and Cyclops is like "Not funny"

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    This. Claremont's anger is 100% justified, but aimed at the wrong target entirely.
    How, exactly, do you mean that Claremont's anger was directed at the wrong target?

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    How, exactly, do you mean that Claremont's anger was directed at the wrong target?
    He aims most of it at Cyclops and acts like it's the fault of the fictional character and not the real flesh and blood people who wrote such an OOC Maddie and approved the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    He aims most of it at Cyclops and acts like it's the fault of the fictional character and not the real flesh and blood people who wrote such an OOC Maddie and approved the story.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    Can you post the scan afterwards of Emma getting it on with Cyke and she says "Oh Bobby" and Cyclops is like "Not funny"
    OMG. And people wonder why things went south so quickly after Jean got killed - again?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I really don't like how poorly Cyclops' death and the fallout was handled.
    You mean the recent Hitler analogue "saving" his race from a poisonous gas cloud? What was there not to like?

Forever Bitter.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    You mean the recent Hitler analogue "saving" his race from a poisonous gas cloud? What was there not to like?

Forever Bitter.
    Terrigen Mist <=> Zyklon B

In my imagination he took out all the haters and lives in some remote island with Emma.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    In my imagination he took out all the haters and lives in some remote island with Emma.
    In another perfect life...