When will the X-Men return to classic form? With Cyclops leading them, saving mutants and humans and attempting to co-exist with humanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
    When will the X-Men return to classic form? With Cyclops leading them, saving mutants and humans and attempting to co-exist with humanity?
    Looks like soon... except with out Cyclops.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Looks like soon... except with out Cyclops.
    And without profesor X, or wolverine... I wasn't planning on buying gold anyways... Altough I promised I'd give gen X a chance even tough Quentin Quire is there...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    And without profesor X, or wolverine... I wasn't planning on buying gold anyways... Altough I promised I'd give gen X a chance even tough Quentin Quire is there...
    Thinking about Weapon X... But even that roster doesn't jump out at me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Thinking about Weapon X... But even that roster doesn't jump out at me
    Pak might have done it for me but... No X 23, altough it didn't made much sense if she went back to her psychopathic ways...

Also Tyke is apparently in the covers of monsters unleashed

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Magik has been confirmed as a supporting character on one of the titles I think, meaning she has suffered a demotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    No. The Gen X writer just admitted to being a fan, with intent to cameo eventually.
    My bad.
    Still expecting dead Emma. why-would-anything-nice-happen.gif

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Even in desperation, Cyke would rather blast you in the face than behind the back :P

You mean this guy?

Xiyon, we need you to come back. We need your Distant World and other Cyke fanfics. Youre one of our only hopes.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Wait, you mean he's not dead? WHY NOT!!!

If it serves any consolation the X men have fallen apart and hit an all time low without him
    I guess. The truth is I want them to go back to the way they were. When they were family and fighting for a greater good or at the very least towards SOMETHING. Even when Scott moved everyone to Utopia, they never stopped fighting for unity with humans and acceptance. Now it feels like all they ever do is show up and do stuff then fade away or just fight for survival without any other plan beyond that. Or just jump up and down, waving their hands in every other book saying, "Here I am, here I am!". Ugh!!

Pak might have done it for me but... No X 23, altough it didn't made much sense if she went back to her psychopathic ways...

Also Tyke is apparently in the covers of monsters unleashed
    I'm honestly very bleh about the relaunch. There's nothing that I want to read honestly and the rosters are boring not to mention the storylines. I pretty much just shut down when I saw that Jeen and Kitty were going to lead. That was enough for me to be like: "Oh hells no!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthelake View Post
    I'm honestly very bleh about the relaunch. There's nothing that I want to read honestly and the rosters are boring not to mention the storylines. I pretty much just shut down when I saw that Jeen and Kitty were going to lead. That was enough for me to be like: "Oh hells no!"
    Ditto, I agree totally

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
    I ask myself that all the time...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I ask myself that all the time...
    I wonder if Cyclops arc is over? I mean, in a peaceful world he's like Patton with Eisenhower common sense but I can hardly see him having a good time if there's peace...

I wonder if Cyclops arc is over? I mean, in a peaceful world he's like Patton with Eisenhower common sense but I can hardly see him having a good time if there's peace...
    It would be impossible unless they go with the "Peace at any cost" mentality and "take care" of anyone that disagrees with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Xiyon, we need you to come back. We need your Distant World and other Cyke fanfics. Youre one of our only hopes.
    I've been waiting on an update on Distant world for more than a year...

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Magik has been confirmed as a supporting character on one of the titles I think, meaning she has suffered a demotion.
    Lemire completely destroyed the momentum she was building up since Gillen's run and replaced her with a whiny ooc Mary Sue.

He can always hop into another universe and solve their problems there.