Page 1001 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 33258
    Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Wasn't it specifically mentioned by the writer that he/some other mutants are just missing and there is a plan for him ? Killing him off panel is just a dick move.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...st-secret-wars
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/future-...cc-2015-456888

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    Wasn't it specifically mentioned by the writer that he/some other mutants are just missing and there is a plan for him ?
    Yep. Start counting missing people, take most popular picks and you got yourself a brand new X-team for second wave of Marvel's relaunches after they cancel 80% of ANAD.

Wasn't it specifically mentioned by the writer that he/some other mutants are just missing and there is a plan for him ? Killing him off panel is just a dick move.
    It's not because the characters say something that it's true. Even Storm doesn't know everything

Yet, I am pretty sure they are going to forgive old Logan in the next issue, but keep hating on Cyclops as soon as he gets back >,<

After going through UXM2, I have to agree with MM616, those rumors are starting to look more plausible. I just hope the void one comes true, about time someone showed Jeen it's not nice to mess with peoples minds.

Eh, why not.

and what if's no one expected, but worked quite well anyway.

Attachment 29122
    Yes! Marvel has to stop going in circles and make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    It's not because the characters say something that it's true. Even Storm doesn't know everything
    Ouch! I hope you have your flame suit on.

Yet, I am pretty sure they are going to forgive old Logan in the next issue, but keep hating on Cyclops as soon as he gets back >,<

After going through UXM2, I have to agree with MM616, those rumors are starting to look more plausible. I just hope the void one comes true, about time someone showed Jeen it's not nice to mess with peoples minds.
    Yeah, I didn't give a lot of credence to those rumors initially. I rarely trust anything I read on 4chan. However, when one major component turns out to be true, I do take notice. I thought Bleeding Cool's theory that X-Haven was on some other planet would prove true. But this really surprised me. That's why I'm going to give the rumor a bit more consideration in speculating what happened to Cyclops. In Marvel, "dead" can mean so many things. And we can't just assume that Storm or the rest of the X-men know all the facts. We can't even assume the solicits for All-New X-men that claim Cyclops committed some horrible crime is wholly accurate. We saw many times during Bendis' run that solicits aren't always accurate.

But in a huge conflict between mutants and Inhumans, I can see Cyclops making a sacrifice that would paint him as a martyr. We saw in the preview pages for All-New X-men that he's inspired a cult-like following called the Ghosts of Cyclops. A major sacrifice would certainly inspire many. But again, I think this can easily be faked or be a ruse of sorts, especially with Magneto having the likes of Fantomex and Mystique on his side. Unless we see a body or a grave, I don't think we can know anything about Cyclops' state. But at least now, the 4chan rumor seems a bit more plausible. Personally, I wouldn't mind if what it says about Cyclops ended up being true. I still fear that it might make too much sense for Marvel's tastes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Can a brother get a break down, run down, hoe down(?) of those 4chan bits people keep mentioning?

True. No body... heck even if they had a body to show, with Sinister around everyone can have a Cyclops corps to cuddle with.. or in Storms case just hide it in a cellar in full bondage gear. Anywho >.> It does bring a scary scenario out in the open, what if the O5 they send back are just perfect younger clones. I would never think about it before, but with the recent marvel trend of mutant removal, this can be something to punish those who aren't jumping on the inhumans trainwreck. That the characters we know and love were always clones and the real ones stayed in the future.

wow I miss the 1000th page, I hope cyclops isn't dead or at least that marvel give us decent death scene instead of having every x-men just hating in your fav x-men.

Believe Cyclops is not dead for more than a few wanted it.

If it is to kill him will not be a flashback scene.

I don't buy it. It's only issue 2. I'll believe when I see a corpse. And even then.

But at the very least Storm seems to believe it so I do wonder what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I don't buy it. It's only issue 2. I'll believe when I see a corpse. And even then.

But at the very least Storm seems to believe it so I do wonder what happened.
    Storm's credibility in regards to what she "KNOWS" has been lacking since long before she married T'Challa.

Rockslide knows more about whats going on than she does. I bet he's already hashed this whole Scott-dead thing with Anole, a few dozen annoying times.

Santo: He's not dead.
    Anole: Yeah, like, when does anyone ever stay dead? Even that Ramsey guy came back.
    Santo: I heard he bagged the Danger Room.
    Anole: WHAT??
    Santo: Yep. He was all like 01001001110 and she was all Yeah 01111010100 and he was like Oh you know it 01011--
    Anole: Oh shuddup Santo.

he's absolutely not dead. he's too important of a piece to the X-universe and with all these new characters pooping up, i don't believe it. storm doesn't know anything anyway

True. No body... heck even if they had a body to show, with Sinister around everyone can have a Cyclops corps to cuddle with.. or in Storms case just hide it in a cellar in full bondage gear. Anywho >.> It does bring a scary scenario out in the open, what if the O5 they send back are just perfect younger clones. I would never think about it before, but with the recent marvel trend of mutant removal, this can be something to punish those who aren't jumping on the inhumans trainwreck. That the characters we know and love were always clones and the real ones stayed in the future.
    Just remembering that Sinister is around and remembering what happened to Professor X in Uncanny Avengers gives me a horrible feeling.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.