Page 101 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 33258
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Try in the stores that sales band shirts, mostly metal bands shirts, at least in my country those stores do the shirts themselves and take personal requests, I'm really thinking in buying one with this myself
    ebay has some too
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    Yay! I didn't realize we were on page 100 already. Time to celebrate with Cyclops Was Rightness:
    What's up with those wristbands thingies? Totally looks like product placement, lol.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I like Cyclops and I bet Rucka will make me really like him with his current series. I've enjoyed the previews thus far. Looking forward to when I can catch up.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Guys, remember not to talk about other fan bases.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|RAT QUEENS|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    I like Cyclops and I bet Rucka will make me really like him with his current series. I've enjoyed the previews thus far. Looking forward to when I can catch up.
    Rucka's one of my favorite writers. I've been back and forth on whether I want to pick up the Cyclops solo.. mainly because its' the younger Scott.. but after such great reviews, I'm leaning toward yes.

Astonishing Member

Any ideas how Scott and Alex are related in the movies now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Any ideas how Scott and Alex are related in the movies now?
    Alex is older than Scott. Not much history revealed for Scott, though I wonder how Scott had the blast resistant glasses in Wolverine Origins before becoming part of Xavier's school.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Alex is older than Scott. Not much history revealed for Scott, though I wonder how Scott had the blast resistant glasses in Wolverine Origins before becoming part of Xavier's school.
    If they're still brothers it would make him a MUCH older brother, as Scott couldn't have been born earlier than about 1970 if he was in his teens in the mid-80s. How old was Alex in First Class? He'd have to have been not much younger than 26-28 in his scene in Days, though that makes him rather old to have been drafted for Vietnam.

It's not entirely unheard of for such a large age gap between siblings, especially for large families, although if Alex and Scott are the only kids in the family that's a bit more unusual.

I think it makes more sense for Alex to be Scott's father in Earth-10005 given the age difference.

Astonishing Member

That's what I was thinking, though I'm not sure if Alex is old enough to have a teen kid in the 80s.

On another note, one thing that annoys me about the movie is how they try to make Scott come off as this preppy jock who has the girl that the lead character pines for. Scott is not Flash Thompson!
    Last edited by Kid A; 05-30-2014 at 08:54 PM.

image.jpg

I can see this in a movie, besides, it reminds me of this:

image.jpg

Well in FC he was at least 16-20 upon recruitment, I assume. And that was 1961, cuz the Russian and US fleets, I'm assuming were representing the Bay of Pigs. So if we go to with 1961 to 1980, that puts him at either 39 or 35 if we were to go with 16. Possible to have a teen kid.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Well in FC he was at least 16-20 upon recruitment, I assume. And that was 1961, cuz the Russian and US fleets, I'm assuming were representing the Bay of Pigs. So if we go to with 1961 to 1980, that puts him at either 39 or 35 if we were to go with 16. Possible to have a teen kid.
    No, that was the Cuban Missile Crisis, October 1962.

And yes, Havok would easily be old enough to have a teenage son in 1985ish. Like I said, Scott was likely born no earlier than 1970. Assuming the younger age (16) for Alex in First Class, that makes him 24 in 1970 (with Alex being born in 1946). That's just about the median age of a first-time father c.1970.