Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    We can call it Cykezilla, the blaster of worlds.
    Here it who he reminded me off.

Attachment 30465
    LOL now I'm picturing the finale as a What If Professor X won AvX.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Cyclone ==> Cykezilla, Optic Blaster of Worlds ==> This isn't even my final form!!!!
    I've found Cyclone final form...
    Wait for it

As a bonus I've found this...

*giggle*
    Or...

As Tyrant Sunclops takes on the combined forces of the Avengers and the Inhumans...

I think it's great that we can all laugh about this. We laugh that we do not weep, I guess.
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-25-2015 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

*giggle*
    Or...

As Tyrant Sunclops takes on the combined forces of the Avengers and the Inhumans...

I think it's great that we can all laugh about this. We laugh that we do not weep, I guess.
    I'm sure all of us here rooted for Cyclops through the whole AvX event even if at that time we weren't part of this thread. If we got through that and a semi dull Bendis run we can get through a lame off panel character assassination that's meant to reduce cyclops relevance even tough most of the threads revolve around one eye...

And a bonus, probably Cyclone true final form

Ew. Stepped in something...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Perhaps Cyke let his inner Star Wars come out.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Cyclone your friendly neighborhood inhumant.

Captain Americlops

captain_america_the_alien_by_wya.jpg

Solid Snakeclops

pic_41.jpg

Cyclone your friendly neighborhood inhumant.

Solid Snakeclops

pic_41.jpg
    He looks like that guy from Appleseed Briareos Hecatonchires

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Hey look, Jojo!Clops:

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Meanwhile in Tyke's world by yourfriendlele.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Whew... Jojo!Clops outchea being more manly than anything else ever.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    As a bonus I've found this...
    This is fantastic fan-art. One of the best I've seen

In case it wasn't posted yet.

Attachment 30460

Holding fingers crossed this destruction won't be presented in the book.
    I saw this too. But I've learned not to take covers completely at face value, as was proven in Astonishing X-men #44. At the same time, those covers can sometimes be accurate, as we saw in All-New X-men #15. So with this, it's a toss-up. I believe that if the Cyclops we saw in EXM #4 is indeed a clone, as many here suspect, then we could definitely see a Hulk-like Cyclops rampage. And it'll give everyone yet another excuse to despise Cyclops. Even if it's a clone, they'll blame him. They're blaming him for everything else so why not?

That said, I think there's also a possibility that this could be the real Cyclops. It would sort of troll expectations that if Sinister is involved, it must be a clone. If that's the case, I can actually see this working better. It reminds me of when Cyclops was merged with Apocalypse. Basically, the Jean and the rest of the X-men had to free him. Lemire might opt to go a similar route, having Cyclops get corrupted by Inhuman DNA and Sinister. And by freeing him from his control, they can start to pick up the pieces so to speak. Then again, this might make too much sense. I think that the longer Marvel goes on destroying Cyclops' persona, the harder it's going to be to get him back on track as a character. The fact that so much of it was done off-panel leads me to believe that Marvel just wanted to get him out of the picture so they could focus on his younger counterpart.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Ew. Stepped in something...
    "Hey hank, I've found your reputation "
    Speaking of which, if it weren't for the editorially mandated Schism would you think the rest of the x men would've stood for cyclops post AvX instead of calling him murderer? I think most of them took a hit on their credibility by not supporting his" friend" even though he's the only one that stood up for the mutant race

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That said, I think there's also a possibility that this could be the real Cyclops. It would sort of troll expectations that if Sinister is involved, it must be a clone. If that's the case, I can actually see this working better. It reminds me of when Cyclops was merged with Apocalypse. Basically, the Jean and the rest of the X-men had to free him. Lemire might opt to go a similar route, having Cyclops get corrupted by Inhuman DNA and Sinister. And by freeing him from his control, they can start to pick up the pieces so to speak. Then again, this might make too much sense. I think that the longer Marvel goes on destroying Cyclops' persona, the harder it's going to be to get him back on track as a character. The fact that so much of it was done off-panel leads me to believe that Marvel just wanted to get him out of the picture so they could focus on his younger counterpart.
    God forbid they actually did something new with the X-men. If it's a clone, they are only proving that there is nothing new in all-new marvel. Don't forget Iron man route and wipe his memory clean too. They also aren't doing that great of a job with Tyke either. This whole time-skip just shows they had no idea how to reach this point naturally and forced the new status on the reader.

Speaking of which, if it weren't for the editorially mandated Schism would you think the rest of the x men would've stood for cyclops post AvX instead of calling him murderer? I think most of them took a hit on their credibility by not supporting his" friend" even though he's the only one that stood up for the mutant race
    I think even marvel came to the same conclusion, that hating on Cyclops was just stupid and came-up with this new thing against inhumans. Do you see how no one really talks about Xavier anymore, just this new thing. But Old Logan is welcomed with open arms.