Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    In case it wasn't posted yet.

Attachment 30460
    For the love of...

I just might have to die of laughter if this is the super baaaaaad thing Cyclops did. Heck, I'll be laughing my ass off too if Sinister!InhumanClops somehow becomes GodzillaClops just so that the EXM waifus/murderous stu/wallflowers can put him down like the mooooonnster that he is.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

In case it wasn't posted yet.

Attachment 30460

Holding fingers crossed this destruction won't be presented in the book.
    Wait... is this real?
    Am I the only one who thinks those floating heads are fucking hilarious? Like Ramos forgot he needed the team on the cover and scribbled them on?
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 12-26-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I saw this too. But I've learned not to take covers completely at face value, as was proven in Astonishing X-men #44. At the same time, those covers can sometimes be accurate, as we saw in All-New X-men #15. So with this, it's a toss-up. I believe that if the Cyclops we saw in EXM #4 is indeed a clone, as many here suspect, then we could definitely see a Hulk-like Cyclops rampage. And it'll give everyone yet another excuse to despise Cyclops. Even if it's a clone, they'll blame him. They're blaming him for everything else so why not?

That said, I think there's also a possibility that this could be the real Cyclops. It would sort of troll expectations that if Sinister is involved, it must be a clone. If that's the case, I can actually see this working better. It reminds me of when Cyclops was merged with Apocalypse. Basically, the Jean and the rest of the X-men had to free him. Lemire might opt to go a similar route, having Cyclops get corrupted by Inhuman DNA and Sinister. And by freeing him from his control, they can start to pick up the pieces so to speak. Then again, this might make too much sense. I think that the longer Marvel goes on destroying Cyclops' persona, the harder it's going to be to get him back on track as a character. The fact that so much of it was done off-panel leads me to believe that Marvel just wanted to get him out of the picture so they could focus on his younger counterpart.
    If they do mess with expectations and make it the real Cyke, feel like the issue with the Cykezilla cover is gonna just end with the hulking out having burned the Inhuman DNA out or something, and Sinister realising it's not the route to go.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    If they do mess with expectations and make it the real Cyke, feel like the issue with the Cykezilla cover is gonna just end with the hulking out having burned the Inhuman DNA out or something, and Sinister realising it's not the route to go.
    Wait a minute, the Cykezilla cover with the heads is real? Who allows that?

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Wait a minute, the Cykezilla cover with the heads is real? Who allows that?
    Oh, it's real.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Where's the original source, though? I refuse to believe this is a professional cover! I mean... seriously!

I love how the head's don't even make sense. Storm just looks like Ramos literally ripped her head off from a random action scene and put it there, Bobby looks like he's just getting ready for snowboarding (seriously, emote!), Magik looks bored as hell, Jean looks like she's confused, and Logan looks like he's crapping. Colossus looks kinda pissed, but at least that's appropriate to the background! Seriously, they all look like their heads were just taken from random pages and put there!

Regular pulls:

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    No mention of Cyclone in future issues T,T I hate to speculate, but seriously, why would they do this ?

BANNED

No mention of Cyclone in future issues T,T I hate to speculate, but seriously, why would they do this ?
    Because they don't care and I'm sure Lemire only cares about writing old man Logan

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

So... Either Cyclops or Cyclone becomes a... Kaiju? Who in the X-Office thought this was a good idea? If they don't, they should start focus testing their ideas because... Dang.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    So... Either Cyclops or Cyclone becomes a... Kaiju? Who in the X-Office thought this was a good idea? If they don't, they should start focus testing their ideas because... Dang.
    Speaking of bad ideas, let's turn it into a kaiju fight gauntlet !
    Round 1:
    Cykezilla vs King Kong in his island, no outside interference

Round 2:
    Cykezilla vs the Jaegers of Pacific rim, each one at the same time and Cyke heals after killing each one !

Round 3 :
    Cykezilla vs OG godzilla! he can use nuclear breath and heal, battle takes place in Japan coast so godzilla is at home with an audience cheering for him.
    Last edited by somacula; 12-26-2015 at 10:19 PM.

on the Vs Kong scenario would the T-Rexs be involved?
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

And what about Erin Jeager? Or the colossal, armored, or female titans?

Maybe a Gundam or a Veritech for good measure?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

Or a Valykrie, if you want to be really accurate .

Though the mono-eye of a Valkyrie would make it an eerily appropriate matchup. Though most would just go down like a big army of grunts before only the few ace pilots were left .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or a Valykrie, if you want to be really accurate .

Though the mono-eye of a Valkyrie would make it an eerily appropriate matchup. Though most would just go down like a big army of grunts before only the few ace pilots were left .
    In the U.S. most people are more familiar with Robotech rather than Macross. Heck, the guy who introduced me to anime worshipped that series to such a degree he violently insisted that Macross II was really a ripoff of Robotech. Still trying to figure out his logic, or lack thereof.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

3 image limit...
    That's why comic vine is so good with the battle forums