Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Found its final form, fighting GODZILLA
    Piotr just couldn't resist putting crab legs on could he?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Found its final form, fighting GODZILLA
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Cyclone is the monster we deserve.

danielclarke.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post

danielclarke.jpg
    Cykezilla: You wanted the monster? No takebacks.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

danielclarke.jpg
    Like Obi Wan would say: "Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine".

I don't know about the others, but Frenzy really jumped at me in the Age of X story. While it's true her character was changed a bit, the interaction she had with the team and especially Cyclops just clicked for me. After they came out of the whole incident, she made some hard choices and decided be a hero. Shame they didn't use her more in stories or uncanny X-men.

Attachment 30579
    Man Cyclops must be able to put his thang down if he had a chick like Frenzy Jonzing for him. Frezy has super strength and steel hard skin yet he was her boo. HOW TOUGH IS CYCLOPS? I know he can withstand the force Havoks blasts, he can take a punch from the Adamantium laced fist of Wolverine, he's often one of the Last X-men standing after a big Dust-up even though he usually targeted first. Has he been down playing his durablity all these years? Yes, I know he can be knock out but looking at those hits I'm sure they'd kill a regular person or at least give them a brain injury but he's not even concussed from them. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Man Cyclops must be able to put his thang down if he had a chick like Frenzy Jonzing for him. Frezy has super strength and steel hard skin yet he was her boo. HOW TOUGH IS CYCLOPS? I know he can withstand the force Havoks blasts, he can take a punch from the Adamantium laced fist of Wolverine, he's often one of the Last X-men standing after a big Dust-up even though he usually targeted first. Has he been down playing his durablity all these years? Yes, I know he can be knock out but looking at those hits I'm sure they'd kill a regular person or at least give them a brain injury but he's not even concussed from them. What gives?
    Technically Cyclops is immune to his own powers and to some extent of his brothers. So his physiology must be a little bit different from the norm, especially around his head/skull/brain (that's why Doom snapping his neck is a total BS). While not completely resistant, I think his body/skin is just a lot more nummer than the norm. Plus all that conditioning by Xavier and years of getting hit, who knows how high his pain threshold is now.

He also evolved into a byronic hero over the years, so it's no wonder opposite gender (and Iceman/Beast) started noticing him more.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    You mean.....

Is Cyclops gonna do it by developing the unimorphic rainbow bullet?
    Can we let Morrison come back to Marvel for like, ONE story arc? Then he can retcon all the bad, post-AvX stories as the entire Marvel universe being high... or that this current Cyke is a back-up personality Cyke made in case of psychic attack...
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    Can we let Morrison come back to Marvel for like, ONE story arc? Then he can retcon all the bad, post-AvX stories as the entire Marvel universe being high... or that this current Cyke is a back-up personality Cyke made in case of psychic attack...
    No more Morrison. His New X-Men is the reason we're in this current mess.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

No more Morrison. His New X-Men is the reason we're in this current mess.
    I actually blame Bendis for house of M, Aaron and editorial for Schism and perlmutter for pushing the inhumans

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Easy. It's a labor of love really.

And most importantly

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

I actually blame Bendis for house of M, Aaron and editorial for Schism and perlmutter for pushing the inhumans
    ^This

Though apparently, Joe Quesada (yes... him) felt that having mroe than two million mutants who had their own culture meant that they were no longer a minority, and the decimation was his idea.

Aaron has this hate for Cyclops that editors really should've kept in check.

All Morrison did was the Cyclops/Emma thing, which some like and some don't. Personally, I hate how the relationship started but have grown to like the relationship itself. Then again, I found Jean boring, and I like Cyke having someone with lots of presence to contrast his stoicness.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Easy. It's a labor of love really.

And most importantly
    He deserved that punch from Maddie, but he was right about Maddie! She was a figment of Phoenix inside a cloned body of Jean. I'd still ship them tough

Morrison created Scemma by having Scott (for the second time) run into the arms/mind of another woman while married, killed Jean, and showed that wholesale slaughter of millions of mutants sells. Other bad things may have happened thanks to other sources but I think the second half of the Morrison run is where the X-Men's current problems really started.

Morrison created Scemma by having Scott (for the second time) run into the arms/mind of another woman while married, killed Jean, and showed that wholesale slaughter of millions of mutants sells. Other bad things may have happened thanks to other sources but I think the second half of the Morrison run is where the X-Men's current problems really started.
    He was manipulated into that relationship though. Not saying he is not at fault, but running into it just doesn't sound right.