Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    He was manipulated into that relationship though. Not saying he is not at fault, but running into it just doesn't sound right.
    I blame everyone involved: Scott, Jean, Emma, and En Sabah Nur. Scott was damaged after Apocalypse, Jean's consciousness was being Morrison-expanded by the Phoenix, and Emma was initially an opportunistic troublemaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I blame everyone involved: Scott, Jean, Emma, and En Sabah Nur. Scott was damaged after Apocalypse, Jean's consciousness was being Morrison-expanded by the Phoenix, and Emma was initially an opportunistic troublemaker.
    Hey now, the official lie, er, line on these boards is that Scott cheating is 100% his fault, and Jean going after Logan is his fault too - after all, it's HIS insecurity that caused it. At least according to a certain redhead's appreciation thread.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Hey now, the official lie, er, line on these boards is that Scott cheating is 100% his fault, and Jean going after Logan is his fault too - after all, it's HIS insecurity that caused it. At least according to a certain redhead's appreciation thread.
    Which redhead ?.

And are sure that it wasnt according to certain blonde's appreciation thread ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Which redhead ?.

And are sure that it wasnt according to certain blonde's appreciation thread ?.
    Positive..
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Positive..
    So it's dazzler appreciation thread?

I hate deliberate obtuseness so much..........
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

I hate deliberate obtuseness so much..........
    NO point in arguing, have we ever changed anyone's mind about Cyclops' actions? Remember OmegaStorm aka Cyke h8er #1

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    NO point in arguing, have we ever changed anyone's mind about Cyclops' actions? Remember OmegaStorm aka Cyke h8er #1
    Nope, his haters either got perma-banned or gave up after getting banned several times..........................

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Nope, his haters either got perma-banned or gave up after getting banned several times..........................
    Oh yeah I remember, at least we got to defend cyclops and prove every one of their criticisms wrong. I was feeling certain saltiness in their criticism ; now imagine a world without Cyclops haters

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Oh yeah I remember, at least we got to defend cyclops and prove every one of their criticisms wrong. I was feeling certain saltiness in their criticism ; now imagine a world without Cyclops haters
    Perhaps something like this.

8iM55uq.jpg

Although absolute acceptance wouldn't be all that great either, just look at Wolverine and Batman. Both great characters, absolutely destroyed by their fandom.

I loved that about her. Be it X-men or the Phoenix, Emma wanted Scott for her own uses, but in the end Scott got Emma XD
    How is there no universe where 3 of them.. 4 counting Maddy, just got together and stayed that way.

Amazing Member

I loved that about her. Be it X-men or the Phoenix, Emma wanted Scott for her own uses, but in the end Scott got Emma XD
    How is there no universe where 3 of them.. 4 counting Maddy, just got together and stayed that way.
    Because they are not the sharing type, if they did got together I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwx View Post
    Because they are not the sharing type, if they did got together I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
    True, but one can dream.

redneck_cyclops_by_todd_nauck_by_stephenschaffer-d1gokep.jpg

BANNED

Perhaps something like this.

8iM55uq.jpg

Although absolute acceptance wouldn't be all that great either, just look at Wolverine and Batman. Both great characters, absolutely destroyed by their fandom.
    Where are wolverine fans anyways? I never saw em complaining about his death or stuff like that.
    And speaking of batman, I'd totally like to see cyclops beating hyperion

Where are wolverine fans anyways?
    Climbed on board OML Express.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    Climbed on board OML Express.
    Original Logan was all over the marvel comics, getting different characteristics/motivations and the way he accomplished things in different books. Somehow managing to run a school, be on multitude of teams and rarely miss an issue or be late for meetings. Heck he cheated on Ororo for a "mission" and she forgave him, even accepted the girl in the span of two issues. Can you imagine Cyclops getting away that easy ? Hopefully they don't make the same mistakes with Old Logan.