Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I did!
    It's got a plot point I wanted to do awhile back but never did.
    Which one? The one where he works for SHIELD or the one where he hooks up with lots of superheroines?

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    I did!

Which one? The one where he works for SHIELD or the one where he hooks up with lots of superheroines?
    Hehehe. The SHIELD one. I've got an interest with Cyke actually enrolling in the military. What did you think of it?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Hehehe. The SHIELD one. I've got an interest with Cyke actually enrolling in the military. What did you think of it?
    I also had the same interest, Cyclops is the kind of guy that's disciplined and strategical, I'm sure the marines and army would love him, and they'd wouldn't care if he's a mutant since his optic blast would've came real handy for clearing up jungle in nam, instead of using napalm and orange agent. He'd be an ecological weapon of mild destruction. Probably Cyclops going to Nam in the 60's comics would've been an interesting idea, and his reflection of how the war should end, probaby both sides of the war, he'd also have something to brag in front of captain america that ignored vietnam to stay PC; and open the possibility of a team up with the punisher.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    Unlikely, there are just too many characters in this one. Cyclops will have a school scene where he got the powers, a meeting with Xavier and the other mutants, disappear with the rest of the cast until the final confrontation with Ororo and perhaps contribute to the Apocalypse fight in some way, but quickly taken down. It's Singer. The man who approved changing Juggernaut for Pietro and broke the movie. So this one will mostly be about the Emoneto, Notmystique, WereBeast and Xavier love square.
    Just getting ready for the third movie people, last time my expectations were too high. I know Bryan wasn't involved, but give me a good example where he had a good TEAM dynamic and not drama between two people.

Just think about it. They could have had clone sister adventures with Tyke. Instead they abandoned him on his own. Whatever Young Beast said, you don't do that to friends for almost a year.
    Wait... So, basically you would like to see the Cuckoos and Tyke have intimate adventures together?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Wait... So, basically you would like to see the Cuckoos and Tyke have intimate adventures together?
    Ew! They're his future kinda step-children!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm sure the marines and army would love him, and they'd wouldn't care if he's a mutant since his optic blast would've came real handy for clearing up jungle in nam,
    Unlikely. Although the troops may love him but sooner or later word is gonna get out of some guy using optic blasts and next thing you know, they kidnap him and turn him into this guy.

BANNED

I'm sur he meant X 23, not the cuckoos...
    Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Unlikely. Although the troops may love him but sooner or later word is gonna get out of some guy using optic blasts and next thing you know, they kidnap him and turn him into this guy.

Yeah I'm sure Prof X wouldn't allow that, and the X men would go to rescue him; and why would they turn Cyclops into Mr fantastic?

Flashpoint Superman was pretty messed up psychologically but was a good man in the end.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

That's why only SHIELD gets involved. At times, they're more or less intelligent and accepting. May even get him swooped up to SWORD.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Ew! They're his future kinda step-children!
    Unless you can point where Dr. John Sublime got the sperm used in their creation -- Weapon XIV (units 01, 03, 04) were cloned directly from Emma's ova cells while she lay in a coma. (Scemma broke up didn't they?) So, I don't really see a problem there... Someone create a "I ship it" poll for them please.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm sure he meant X 23, not the cuckoos...
    Oh, hell the no I didn't... Laura had it hard enough and definitely doesn't deserve to be inflicted with him too. What?!? Surely, Tyke can juggle three babes at the same time, right?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 01-05-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Flashpoint Superman was pretty messed up psychologically but was a good man in the end.
    Indeed his origin story was super sad. Pun intended. On a lighter note now i too can celebrate Flyclops!!

ZOMG!!

BANNED

Speaking of flyclops, we had Cyclone, Cykezilla and now Cyclone. What cyclops we'll have next?
    Also, flyclops at the end...
    https://youtu.be/iZ6vQNo-MFk

That was brilliant.

I can't stop giggling.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Cuckoos and X-23 clones on the same team with him. As the outcasts of X-men, they are "recruited" for a mission (Suicide Squad style with a bomb in the neck) and dropped into alternative universes. They have a limited amount of time to complete missions, but rewarded with points for success. Those can be exchanged for prizes. Futuristic weapons, armor, vehicles and ultimately a ticket to freedom. Through their journey they find out there are multitude of similar teams doing the same things. Basically Exiles/Gantz/X-force.

I also had the same interest, Cyclops is the kind of guy that's disciplined and strategical, I'm sure the marines and army would love him, and they'd wouldn't care if he's a mutant since his optic blast would've came real handy for clearing up jungle in nam, instead of using napalm and orange agent. He'd be an ecological weapon of mild destruction. Probably Cyclops going to Nam in the 60's comics would've been an interesting idea, and his reflection of how the war should end, probaby both sides of the war, he'd also have something to brag in front of captain america that ignored vietnam to stay PC; and open the possibility of a team up with the punisher.
    Cyclops bragging ? Just doesn't sound right. I also can't imagine the government letting him go.
    I would like to see him in space, sort of a Planet Hulk/Corsair mix. Where super-powered creatures are kidnapped and used for war/gladiatorial entertainment in this Roman'esque society. With Scott trying to get back home at first, but with the help of his lover Nebula, slowly rises as the ruler of that alien planet. Until crashed/really confused Silver Surfer warns them (like years in advance) about the upcoming world destroyer and that Kingclops has to seek assistance, from the only-known-world that saved itself from it's rage. Nebula, now free, offers Cyclops to abandon the doomed planet and go together somewhere else. As you can imagine it doesn't work, but they manage to part on good terms. Scott, all packed-up with his merry band of flyclops, helps young/imprisoned Veranke (who thinks Cyclops is part of their prophecy) and her people win a fight on a prison planet. This choice will dearly cost them though, because who could ever imagine the true scope of this Kree-Skrull intergalactic war and the powers behind it. Pitting Cyclops nation against Vulcan, who is in the midst of expanding his empire. Kingclops comes into contact with Silver Surfer again, who doesn't know him or remember ever warning them about anything. Everything is not lost though and friendly Starjammers (lead by Havok) plus their Shi'ar alliance come to the rescue. Looking for more help themselves, rebels unite forces and go against the mad emperor. Scott and his newly appointed bodyguard Xenith become really wink'familiar'wink for a while. Overtime Veranke becomes unhappy with how chummy her prophesied savior is getting with Shi'ar/Xenith/humans and plans to sabotage those relationships, while doing everything in her power to start a true alliance with Cyclopsia system. Even proposing marriage and promising to do everything in her powers to help them against what sounds like Galactus (after she is queen of-course). Havok is constantly wary of this union/skrulls, only agreeing to the alliance out of desperation and tries to sway Cyclops towards earth (not knowing they are brothers). Luck is on the rebel queen side this time, with starjammers getting caught/imprisoned and Nova Corps suffering serious casualties from Vulcans imperial guard. Veranke comes up with a daring plan. Managing to salvage some of that nova-space-military-gear and offers it to Kinglops, solidifying the alliance between them. Even more good luck comes her way, as Lilandra is assassinated and Inhumans enter the stage, unknowingly wreaking havoc on the allied rebel forces. After Guardian of the Galaxy fail to negotiate a peace between sides, newly powered Nova Kingclops comes into battle with Vulcan and Black Bolt. The following explosion tearing a hole in the fabric of space and time, dragging Silver Surfer into it (getting dropped into the past and warning Kinglops about Vulcan and NOT Galactus, completing the circle). Scott is protected by the armor, but still gets seriously hurt, while BB and V are presumed dead. Gladiator takes over Vulcan as Majestor of the Shi'ar (Xenith goes with them) and Veranke is elevated by Skrulls/Cyclopians as their Queen Empress. She takes it as her duty to get Cyclops back to health and as her husband, while slowly rebuilding the empire. After two of the three are accomplished and everything seems to be moving towards a prosperous future, the news of one Dorrek VIII (also known as Hulkling) can easily tear it all to pieces. At some point after that, (changed by the Thanos) Nebula would seek Cyclops out for the Infinity Gauntlet saga. After that Cyclops encounters the Phoenix on the way to earth and so on...

Speaking of flyclops, we had Cyclone, Cykezilla and now Cyclone. What cyclops we'll have next?
    Two Cyclones ?

Nova Kingclops is my next pick.

piotr-nasirau-14.jpg
    Last edited by SomethingSomethingson; 01-06-2016 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Nova Kingclops image