Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Didn't even mention Gillen's run on Uncanny at all in that thread. :/

And half of that recommendation list is for TYKE, not Adult Cyke...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Didn't even mention Gillen's run on Uncanny at all in that thread. :/

And half of that recommendation list is for TYKE, not Adult Cyke...
    Probably a new reader, lot of people were introduced to both cyclops by ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    It sold 120 k one the first issue and lowered around 60k on the second, it's pretty high on big two averages but overall lower than Bendis run. Still can't find the data on #3
    thanks that was a a really big drop, maybe that put a pressure in extraordinary and we can have cyclops back.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    thanks that was a a really big drop, maybe that put a pressure in extraordinary and we can have cyclops back.
    Marvel ever admitting they made a bad decision and not continue going the same downhill road, just to prove everyone wrong. Until giving up and soft-rebooting the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Sounds like a case of a reverse Lola. Man that fanfic was awesome...
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3513488/1/Lola
    Ah, that brings back the memories of painstakingly going through cyclops category.

Let's spice this with something more .. smutty.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1169256...of-the-Phoenix

I am just killing it recently >,<

Found this little beauty a while back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiV49wmoVCo Although it's Master Chief related, there are similarities to what has been happening with Cyclops. Pointing out how easily the public opinion can be swayed, what people in power are willing to do to hide some facts and that not everything is what it seems at the first glance. If nothing else, it's also quite an interesting story.

First appearance of Babyclops incoming!

by bobbyrubio

Just heard the Civil War 2 news. So...

"Okay, let me see if I'm understanding this," Scott said taking a quick moment to rub his brow.

Before him stood the current flock of Avengers. Well the newly minted teenage ones anyway. As expected of teens in any generation, they had heard of the Summers pizzeria and had ordered a pie. And through that technical bribery, they had just divulged the latest problem for the superhero community.

"Some person is running around saying that they can predict the future with one hundred percent accuracy, like for instance predicting villain is going to kill a civilian in ten minutes and he'd be right on the money?"

He was met with nods and burp from Nova.

"And apparently the Superheroes are going to be fighting over him? Is that right?"

"Yep. Ironman's leading one side and Captain Marvel's on the other. It's gonna be crazy." said the new Black and red Spiderman.

"...Didn't we just go through something like this a year ago? The Registration act?"

"But this is totally different. We're talking about a psychic future reader."

"There have been time travelers. Lots of them. Like Cable. And those issues with Kang. And they were either not completely right or things happened anyway. Plus doesn't the multiverse pretty much invalidate one direct line of future vision?"

"Yeah but Tony is supporting the idea that we can't just punish people on future events. Cap's totally outta line for using this stuff for profiling people before they even do anything."

"So she'll get another chance to beat up parents in front of their kids?"

"Uh..."

Scott just stared. Then gave a shrug, "Well it's none of my business."

Kamala just kept staring and nibbling at her pizza. She coulda sworn she recognized this mild mannered pizza maker. Her fanfic maker knows it...

-I swear this was funnier in my head.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Just heard the Civil War 2 news. So...

"Okay, let me see if I'm understanding this," Scott said taking a quick moment to rub his brow.

Before him stood the current flock of Avengers. Well the newly minted teenage ones anyway. As expected of teens in any generation, they had heard of the Summers pizzeria and had ordered a pie. And through that technical bribery, they had just divulged the latest problem for the superhero community.

"Some person is running around saying that they can predict the future with one hundred percent accuracy, like for instance predicting villain is going to kill a civilian in ten minutes and he'd be right on the money?"

He was met with nods and burp from Nova.

"And apparently the Superheroes are going to be fighting over him? Is that right?"

"Yep. Ironman's leading one side and Captain Marvel's on the other. It's gonna be crazy." said the new Black and red Spiderman.

"...Didn't we just go through something like this a year ago? The Registration act?"

"But this is totally different. We're talking about a psychic future reader."

"There have been time travelers. Lots of them. Like Cable. And those issues with Kang. And they were either not completely right or things happened anyway. Plus doesn't the multiverse pretty much invalidate one direct line of future vision?"

"Yeah but Tony is supporting the idea that we can't just punish people on future events. Cap's totally outta line for using this stuff for profiling people before they even do anything."

"So she'll get another chance to beat up parents in front of their kids?"

"Uh..."

Scott just stared. Then gave a shrug, "Well it's none of my business."

Kamala just kept staring and nibbling at her pizza. She coulda sworn she recognized this mild mannered pizza maker. Her fanfic maker knows it...

-I swear this was funnier in my head.
    Heh, that improved my morning... regretfully I have some bad news.

tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo3_1280.jpg tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo5_1280.jpg tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo6_1280.jpg

You were too good for this world Cyclone. On the other hand, their reaction, thinking it was the real thing was quite surprising. Almost caring.

Also Cyclops Underwood is back from parallel dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGL42rywPM
    Last edited by SomethingSomethingson; 01-11-2016 at 12:53 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    Heh, that improved my morning... regretfully I have some bad news.

tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo3_1280.jpg tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo5_1280.jpg tumblr_o0r7exU9Ne1rg0uhgo6_1280.jpg

You were too good for this world Cyclone. On the other hand, their reaction, thinking it was the real thing was quite surprising. Almost caring.

Also Cyclops Underwood is back from parallel dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGL42rywPM
    Cyclone, we shall never forget you or your brother Cykezilla. Actually I'll just forget it just like EXM. Anyways all new sold decently considering the lack of variant covers and delays

Be happy: As long as Cyclops isn't back, he can't be the hero killed at the begining of CW2, neither the guy who killed the hero...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Be happy: As long as Cyclops isn't back, he can't be the hero killed at the begining of CW2, neither the guy who killed the hero...
    Actually current Tyke acts like post CW speedball, if he starts wearing a spiky costume I'm done with ANXM

Actually current Tyke acts like post CW speedball, if he starts wearing a spiky costume I'm done with ANXM
    But him banging at the wall with his head, while saying that: "Im deep now", it would be a funny sight.

Anyways all new sold decently considering the lack of variant covers and delays
    I would like to think that All-New numbers are just gonna go up from now on but i doubt it especially after the Tyke whine fest on issue 2. Hopefully issue 3 blows it out the park. Also I'm looking forward to seeing the sales on UXM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    I would like to think that All-New numbers are just gonna go up from now on but i doubt it especially after the Tyke whine fest on issue 2. Hopefully issue 3 blows it out the park. Also I'm looking forward to seeing the sales on UXM.
    Who knows... If somehow there's people that still read Slott Spider man I can see a ANXM finding a niche audience, if Tyke starts slitting his wrists like a Emo kid and dressing in black it'd be so strange to see