Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Was the wait worth it all, will the phoenix rise again and will they tone down with broodyclops. Tomorrow, in all new X 3 and Secret wars 9.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So. Just checked those X-Books sales numbers.

Is it wrong of me to kinda hope HickmanClops takes pity on the Extraordinary Whiners and does something super evil?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    So. Just checked those X-Books sales numbers.

Is it wrong of me to kinda hope HickmanClops takes pity on the Extraordinary Whiners and does something super evil?
    Like what Fluffy? is he gonna order some pizza and not share with anybody? Or is he not gonna do his monthly surprise stealth maintenance of the blackbird? Or worse not help anybody with their tax returns? Oh NO!!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Like what Fluffy? is he gonna order some pizza and not share with anybody? Or is he not gonna do his monthly surprise stealth maintenance of the blackbird? Or worse not help anybody with their tax returns? Oh NO!!
    Dunno. Maybe he recorded a cover version of Adele's Hello, posted the video on YouTube, dedicated it to Storm/Logan/Jeen/Iceman/Magik and finished it off with "Ah! As if! You wish it even got half that far, a-holes".

BANNED

I know what's he's gonna do... He'll vote Republican...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I know what's he's gonna do... He'll vote Republican...
    THAT would be out of character for him considering he's on panel explaining why he never votes for one....
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    THAT would be out of character for him considering he's on panel explaining why he never votes for one....
    Would he vote democrat?

Hmm, I always thought Cyke was a staunch Democrat. Hell, I think I even remember reading him saying he'd never vote Republican.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

I would like to think that All-New numbers are just gonna go up from now on but i doubt it especially after the Tyke whine fest on issue 2. Hopefully issue 3 blows it out the park. Also I'm looking forward to seeing the sales on UXM.
    I liked his ''whine fest'' :\

It'd be pretty awful to deal with finding out the horrible stuff your future self has done.

So does this mean Tyke is the primary Cyclops from now on whether we like it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Really? He's... eh, dunno term. Anti-politician? Never voting and all?

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Hmm, I always thought Cyke was a staunch Democrat. Hell, I think I even remember reading him saying he'd never vote Republican.
    He quotes Reagan - and then explains that the quote is why he never votes for a Republican.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Just read Extraordinary X-men #5. STILL no answers on Cyclops' fate or what he did. But there is a LOT of Cyclops-bashing. Marvel is really going out of their way to make him so hated and so despised that nobody, not even his best friends, will stand up for him. It's not like they haven't bashed him before, but without knowing what he did or the circumstances of it, this just feels petty.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Extraordinary X-men #5. STILL no answers on Cyclops' fate or what he did. But there is a LOT of Cyclops-bashing. Marvel is really going out of their way to make him so hated and so despised that nobody, not even his best friends, will stand up for him. It's not like they haven't bashed him before, but without knowing what he did or the circumstances of it, this just feels petty.
    It's actually becoming quite funny how much and what they are blaming on him. Even Magneto and Doom didn't get that much hate. What could have Cyclops even done that offended mutants, inhumans and humans so much ? Looks more like a mass mind manipulation. Maybe they were trying to hide something, so Scott volunteered to be that one enemy everyone can unite against and asked Emma to do it. Perhaps why both of them are missing. Therefore leading to a peace between everyone. It will be quite glorious, when the haters slowly start to discover how wrong everyone were and how much of a hero Scott was in the end... one can hope.
    At least All-new redeemed itself a bit.