BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Extraordinary X-men #5. STILL no answers on Cyclops' fate or what he did. But there is a LOT of Cyclops-bashing. Marvel is really going out of their way to make him so hated and so despised that nobody, not even his best friends, will stand up for him. It's not like they haven't bashed him before, but without knowing what he did or the circumstances of it, this just feels petty.
    ANXM was no different, with even YOUNG Cyclops bashing him.

The fact that EVERYONE knows "what happened" (because I'm sure there's more to it) but Marvel is dragging out the reveal is REALLY getting annoying. I hate dealing with that "You know what you did!" crap in REAL life to see it dragged out in a damn book, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

The fact that EVERYONE knows "what happened" (because I'm sure there's more to it) but Marvel is dragging out the reveal is REALLY getting annoying. I hate dealing with that "You know what you did!" crap in REAL life to see it dragged out in a damn book, too.
    Gotta drag that upcoming IvX !

Maybe the whole ''No longer dead'' teaser is really about Scott.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

There's a key difference, though. EXM is about grown-ups whining about the size of someone else's genitalia. ANXM is about some kid whining about the size of his own genitalia. The former is beyond embarrassing. The latter is... amusingly insane.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-13-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    It's actually becoming quite funny how much and what they are blaming on him. Even Magneto and Doom didn't get that much hate. What could have Cyclops even done that offended mutants, inhumans and humans so much ? Looks more like a mass mind manipulation. Maybe they were trying to hide something, so Scott volunteered to be that one enemy everyone can unite against and asked Emma to do it. Perhaps why both of them are missing. Therefore leading to a peace between everyone. It will be quite glorious, when the haters slowly start to discover how wrong everyone were and how much of a hero Scott was in the end... one can hope.
    At least All-new redeemed itself a bit.
    Red Skull and Cyclops: Marvel's Most Wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    Red Skull and Cyclops: Marvel's Most Wanted.
    Would make for an hilarious villainous bromance.

Tyke is the Cyclops we deserve. I won't lie. This page got me in the feels.

as did the previous pages where spoilers:
    he talks down the police.
    end of spoilers
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Would make for an hilarious villainous bromance.
    My thinking exactly. One is Nazi, other is mutant supremacist, together they start Gene Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    My thinking exactly. One is Nazi, other is mutant supremacist, together they start Gene Wars.
    Great. Now I want a Cyclops/Namor villainous bromance and the inevitable We're-Too-Sexy-For-Our-Shirts Wars

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Great. Now I want a Cyclops/Namor villainous bromance and the inevitable We're-Too-Sexy-For-Our-Shirts Wars
    One is wearing a full body outfit, the other hardly anything. One is a stickler for rules, the other is a wild card. A teacher and a king. They hate each other, but they are going to save this world... bickering all the way through. Slim and Subs, Mutant detectives.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Tyke is the Cyclops we deserve. I won't lie. This page got me in the feels.

[/spoil]
    Also that's the hank the x men need, not the one they deserve.
    One is wearing a full body outfit, the other hardly anything. One is a stickler for rules, the other is a wild card. A teacher and a king. They hate each other, but they are going to save this world... bickering all the way through. Slim and Subs, Mutant detectives.
    Cyclops will help namor keep his head on the job...... Too soon?

No clothes. Cyclops and Namor will make things as awkward as possible for the rrrhaters/creepers/whiners.

BANNED

No clothes. Cyclops and Namor will make things as awkward as possible for the rrrhaters/creepers/whiners.
    I wonder if SJW and tumblr feminists will complain about fanservice or drool on the combined sight of cyclops and namor abs...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I wonder if SJW and tumblr feminists will complain about fanservice or drool on the combined sight of cyclops and namor abs...
    Iirc, people complained about Grayson's fanservice, so...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Not to spoil it too much, but the ongoing's fourth arc deals with The Trial of Scott Summers and Namor McKenzie. Something about the Omniverse launching a class action lawsuit against the pair for being the meanest equal-opportunity trolls ever. No one is safe. No one.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

yes you are right. they are dragging the plot way too much. And I am affraid it will not be worth it... I already don't care that much about what he did tbh
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi