Just read Uncanny X-men #2. Still no mention of Cyclops. Nobody at any point whines about him or complains that he's responsible for the current situation. That already makes it, by far, one of the most refreshing X-books on the racks. At the same time, there's nothing to hint that Cyclops couldn't show up at some point. That 4chan rumor that he's somehow leading the Uncanny X-men team from the shadows hasn't been discredited yet. But the longer it plays out, the less likely it seems to be. Maybe the end of the arc will have a big reveal. But given how the arc for EXM ended, that seems unlikely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Uncanny X-men #2. Still no mention of Cyclops. Nobody at any point whines about him or complains that he's responsible for the current situation. That already makes it, by far, one of the most refreshing X-books on the racks. At the same time, there's nothing to hint that Cyclops couldn't show up at some point. That 4chan rumor that he's somehow leading the Uncanny X-men team from the shadows hasn't been discredited yet. But the longer it plays out, the less likely it seems to be. Maybe the end of the arc will have a big reveal. But given how the arc for EXM ended, that seems unlikely.
    You have a link to the 4chan theory or is it just that? That Cyclops just leads the team?

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Anyone else ready for the best X-men game coming out this year ... X-com 2 ? Oh yes, there will be blood.
    I can't decide if Cyclops should be a sharpshooter or heavy T,T

xcom_2_Strategy_EXO-Suit-Loadout.jpg

159_screenshot-100632670-orig.jpg

Info on Scott in X-Men Apocalypse:

“It's one of the things I'm most excited about in the film,” producer/writer Simon Kinberg said. “They're really protagonists in the movie, as much as Erik and Charles and Hank and Raven and Apocalypse. The final two are really Jean and Scott. In the same way that we told the origin of those four characters in First Class and continued in Days of Future, this is the origin story of Jean and Scott. They're very young characters ... who were struggling with their powers, both of them, at sort of different points in their lives, understanding what it is to be a mutant and controlling or not controlling their powers, and this is a very different Jean and Scott than the Famke [Jansen] and James Marsden characters that we know from the original trilogy. They are almost opposites in some ways. Scott is not the squeaky-clean leader, he's actually kind of a messed up kid who's really struggling to find his place in the world and not happy about being at the school. And Jean, as you saw in the Comic-Con piece, is someone who is also struggling with her power and sort of emotionally and physically struggling with it.”

Scott will get to explore his relationship with his brother Alex Summers aka Havok, played by Lucas Till. Alex was a main character in First Class and then was only briefly seen in Days of Future Past, and now fans will finally get to see the two brothers share the screen.

“We flat out say in the movie that they're brothers and it's something that we were excited to explore,” Kinberg said. “When we came up with the idea for using Havok in First Class, there was always a conversation if eventually we could bring in his brother and we always called him by his last name [Summers]. That in some ways is a big emotional part of this movie, is their relationship.”
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/...men-apocalypse

I'm interested, but we shall see....
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Skeptical here... I think they'd rather explore his relationship with Jean and a friendship with nightcrawler like in x men evolution

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    Anyone else ready for the best X-men game coming out this year ... X-com 2 ? Oh yes, there will be blood.
    I can't decide if Cyclops should be a sharpshooter or heavy T,T
    I'm gonna make Cyke a demolition grenadier, and make him rain incendiary death upon the Advent VIPs codenamed 'Medusa' and 'Storm'.

I'm very salty about the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    I'm gonna make Cyke a demolition grenadier, and make him rain incendiary death upon the Advent VIPs codenamed 'Medusa' and 'Storm'.

I'm very salty about the current situation.
    XD You get it !
    Why Medusa though, she is sort of a victim in all of this too. Unless the inhumans comics revealed more info ? I still can't believe they broke the power couple down, just to add ... Johnny O,o

I like how he just punches and kicks Juggernaut.

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/21/cycl...n-x-men-apoca/

Singer then explains another scene in which the young mutants let off some steam at a nearby mall. "We have a scene where some of the mutants decide to play hooky while Xavier is off at the CIA," the director shared. "They steal one of his really nice cars – and an important thing about ’83 is it’s 10 years after the day that the world discovered mutants. So the world now embraces mutants and accepts them as part of society, so they can go to the mall. Obviously the instigator, Cyclops, who has only been there for like a day, convinces Nightcrawler, Jean, and Jubilee to play hooky, grab a car and go to the mall. It happens to be on a day that something bad happens…"

Damn, what the hell kind of Cyclops are they turning him into ? Rebel-Clops ???

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post

Singer then explains another scene in which the young mutants let off some steam at a nearby mall. "We have a scene where some of the mutants decide to play hooky while Xavier is off at the CIA," the director shared. "They steal one of his really nice cars – and an important thing about ’83 is it’s 10 years after the day that the world discovered mutants. So the world now embraces mutants and accepts them as part of society, so they can go to the mall. Obviously the instigator, Cyclops, who has only been there for like a day, convinces Nightcrawler, Jean, and Jubilee to play hooky, grab a car and go to the mall. It happens to be on a day that something bad happens…"

What in the fresh Limbo is this?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So I managed to learn all I could about MGSV and I found this one song that encapsulates TRO to SW to the mysterious 8 month of darkness that happened to Cyke.

spoilers:
    And I think Kang had a hand in Cyke's "Death" and the newest Terrigen Mist. So for added cruelty and considering the meaning behind the song, he'd pick this to be played over Cyke's funeral for all to hear.
    end of spoilers

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    XD You get it !
    Why Medusa though, she is sort of a victim in all of this too.
    I don't follow the Inhumans, so I just saw that cover where Medusa stepped on Cyke and assumed she had something to do with the situation. Oh well. Maybe I'll rename the dark VIP 'Black Bolt'.

Maybe this is straight off the streets with Diamond Jack-Scott "Slim" Summers?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What in the fresh Limbo is this?
    It's actually not that bad. They already tried to turn Alex into Cyclops. So as Havok characterizations go, Scott doesn't sound so bad. Befriending other students this fast, taking charge and not blindly following whatever Xavier says. People forget that this is not the same Summers brothers from comics. Age, origins and motivations are quite different.

I don't follow the Inhumans, so I just saw that cover where Medusa stepped on Cyke and assumed she had something to do with the situation. Oh well. Maybe I'll rename the dark VIP 'Black Bolt'.
    Can't really blame Bolts either... unless he knew the mist would start killing mutants. Because if he did know, hoo boy, the whole alleged attack on inhumans starts to sound like a defensive measure.

Someone else thinks Scott is going to act like if he just stole a bank ?.

And he also loses the glasses............................

"They’re in a battle scene and Scott keeps taking off his glasses but he can’t see what he’s trying to hit because he doesn’t have a visor, he doesn’t have any technology," Singer told Slash Film. "So finally I was like 'Okay, okay, wait, wait.' So Jean just grabs the back of his head and starts moving him around. She’s trying to hit the enemy, I don’t want to say who the enemy is, she’s just trying to use them as target practice. So suddenly we did that and we started playing with that and having fun with it and then we were like 'Oh sh*t, we have to service that and film the other side of it. It’s a scene now! We’re running out of time!'

"They’re kids! They don’t know what to do! She’s trying to figure out her psychic powers, which are much more powerful than she realizes. There’s some heartbreak, beautiful and climactic, again I don’t want to give anything away. But that was one beat that on the day I’m watching him do this and I’m like 'You can’t see sh*t, you don’t even know what you’re hitting,' so I said 'Grab his head, use them for target practice.' It’s so cute and it brings them together. There are many scenes that bring them together but that’s one that was like the video game version. You get Sophie Turner grabbing Tye Sheridan and using him as a point and shoot."