Page 11 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Who saved their ass during Bota, twice if I remember correctly. Then everytime Cyke shows up to the JGS its a shouting fest with no action. I'm surprised more students haven't left to join Cyke. At least he does something.

Once really, but it was more of Illyanna and the future X-men from the JGS.

BANNED

I couldn't handle reading about him thinking he lost a child again. To much feels. Just give me Cyke punching the crap out of Havok and I'll be content.
    This is the nicey nicey lovey dovey kittenhugz and puppykisses forum now so you get punished with Summers brothers feelz.

BANNED

BANNED

Banshee rescuing Cyke from going splat (because Cyke's a 'foine broth of a boy'):

Quote Originally Posted by dakengirl View Post
    this is the nicey nicey lovey dovey kittenhugz and puppykisses forum now so you get punished with summers brothers feelz.
    kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Havok needs to be slapped by Cyke, teach him to love and accept that he's a Mutant and not end up self-hating and genocidal like a certain angry Mutant out there.

Quote Originally Posted by EterenalPsylocke View Post
    It's Jason Aaron in the end. Him and BMB share that aspect of starting strong and just tanking as their work progresses.
    I dunno, Brian is killing it with Ultimate Spider-Man and Uncanny and All-New X-Men are great!

BANNED

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn
    Okay I give in

Yeah, Havok take that. Anyways I hope, No More Humans, turns out to be really good. For $25 it better, but I also hope it features a lot of Cyke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

I dunno, Brian is killing it with Ultimate Spider-Man and Uncanny and All-New X-Men are great!
    Solo books such as DD and Ult.SM are great, but his team books lack the same greatness. You sort of have to dumb yourself down to enjoy them.

BANNED

Some JeanClops:

From XM: First Class - wish the interior art had been as beautiful as the covers:

Okay, this is technically the Phoenix and not really Jean but it was Jean until it was retconned and it was a very sweet moment the first time around when she got to look into his eyes:

I freely admit that Jean's spine would have to be made of rubber for her to achieve this pose, that Cyke looks like Ben Affleck on steroids, and that it an enduring mystery how he managed to get those huge bulging muscles everywhere while spending weeks near death of fever being tended to by the kindly Achmed, but it's still a pic of Jean comforting him after she deApocalypsed him, which is a moving moment between them:

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    So, I guess that now it's the time to start filling this thread with images from the one true leader of the X-men

Who is the artist for this one, Maxi? It's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Who is the artist for this one, Maxi? It's beautiful.
    I really wish I knew, it was from the russian page that was posted before the reset, http://allaboutxmen.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=475

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    Well that's simply because had Jean cleared that right then and there, there would be no drama, and therefore would be no Schism in the future. The Schism actually started way back at the time of Jean's Death at the hands of Xorn. It just reached boiling point and resulted in the divide a lot later on, when Cyclops created X-Force ( he did the right thing BTW ).
    But that drama already played out, the Schism's created and there's no turning back after AVX. So I think it the good time to let that truth come out and let the involved party deal with a new drama. I'd love to see how Scott and Emma would react knowing their real relationship was set up by Jean. Or how Hank it'd effect Hank and his high horse to learn that in alternative reality he's the one who led Mutantkind into damnation, that Jean'd rather put Scott in Emma's arms than letting HIM in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Angry Birds

Geezzzzzz...How cute! Wish he'd be playable he'd look badass shooting the piggies with laser beam from his eyes.
    Last edited by Anis; 05-01-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    It could be a good way to fix hanging plot threads that didn't get resolved but don't warrant a whole story or a launchpad for new stories. Or it could just be that thing we never talk about in five years time because we're all still too mentally scarred and are still drinking to forget. Apart from the Last Will and Testament of Xavier possible opening of horrible new wounds it would be good the get the Jean Scemma 'push' out in the open too. That could possibly be a way to give Emma a new story arc too. She always had all those doubts about thinking she was good enough for Cyke - maybe even as it undermined her faith in his love for her it might be a bolstering revelation to learn that the Sainted Martyr Jean Grey - as poor Emma probably thinks of her - thought she was the only person good enough to take Cyke on and that her presence in his life would be the difference between a good future and the apocalypse. It would be good for Emma to be able to get away from her Jean baggage. Though, realistically, I guess that will be explored through her helping Jeen with her telepathy.
    I agree. I think that would be a good drama and character arc to explore. For Scott it'd be a chance to examine what his relationship with Emma really was because though it started with a lie he did end up loving her for real. For young Jean it'd mean another plus point for Older Scott because his only real relationship he had with other woman came with her own blessing. Most of all for Emma for the reason you said above.

Is Jeen going to be able to fix Emma's screwed up powers? And why am I asking this on a Cyclops thread anyway?
    Well, I think talking about his ex on his thread is appropriate enough. And my guess on your question is, Emma's power will be back when it's convenient to the plot, whenever it is..