BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I hope they make the Messiah Trilogy on the big screen. Just for me obviously...
    What endgame would you give to hope?

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    First class was the least profitable of all x movies. I think it was initially planned to be x men origins Magneto but they canned it to restart the franchise, plus it took a while to make dofp from there and it took Fassbender to become more mainstream, the hunger games and Jackman coming back. It's also in my opinion the most x men of all x men movies
    Maybe, but it still stood on its own and the success of Future Past I think was more to do with the storyline, retconning of the series, the joining of both casts and the sheer magnitude of the story. Now, did having Jackman not help, not at all. I'm sure it did. But I just don't think after the forth Hunger Games Lawrence's name is as powerful as many think it is. But I guess we'll see with Apocalypse. I liked JL in Future Past but I don't want her to be the star of the X-Men franchise mainly because I want the others to rise up and take their place. Plus, I'm sick of everyone else one-upping my Cyclops. :-(

Other than death? :-)

I hadn't thought on how it would differ from the Comics. Just figured screen time for Cyke and Emma.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I hadn't thought on how it would differ from the Comics. Just figured screen time for Cyke and Emma.
    Would they even be able to do it since Emma is dead in the movies?

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthelake View Post
    Would they even be able to do it since Emma is dead in the movies?
    In the comics she did have siblings. So the Emma that died, wasn't the Emma we know and just her sister using the name to get some street cred. She also just happens to have the same powers.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    In the comics she did have siblings. So the Emma that died, wasn't the Emma we know and just her sister using the name to get some street cred. She also just happens to have the same powers.
    Oh? That sounds interesting. I knew she had one sister. Did the sister die in the comics too?

In the next movie, they could introduce the Stepfords and one happens to be called Emma.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Finally picked up UXM #5. Psylocke might as well have gone "ZOMG, I'm so glad it's you and not him!" Goodness, this is getting beyond petty, lol. I sincerely hope no one's expecting great things on the Cyclops front from Bunn.

Anyway. For the sake of levity, here's a sneak peek at EvilClops' future adventures:

Old Lady Pryde: "Scott Summers, you worthless, sadistic, loathsome, wretched, insufferable jerk! I can't believe you'd go to such villainous lengths just to screw me out of demon puppy custody!!!"
    EvilClops: "....................."
    OLP: "You know what's the craziest thing in all this? Once upon a time, I totally thought your miserable, evil ass couldn't sink any lower than bashing my skull in with a soulfryingpan while Abigail Brand stood there and laughed! You didn't have to try so hard, well, succeed so hard to prove me wrong, you know?"
    OLP: "Well???!!!"
    EvilClops: "Oh. That was my cue, wasn't it? Of course you'd pretend I didn't spend the last eight hours politely listening to your... riveting exposé on my future villainous deeds. Fine. Let's just get this over wi..."
    OLP: "See! Right there! You can't even be bothered to appreciate the time and effort people put into hating you! Did you ever stop to think on how that made them feel? Underappreciated, that's what! For crying out loud, Summers, you're, what, over 250 demonic years old and you still couldn't take five minutes to work on your people skills???!!!"
    EvilClops: "Well, it's been a busy decade."
    OLP: "Don't even joke about that!"
    EvilClops: "I wasn't. It has been a busy..."
    OLP: "Oh my God, shut up, shut up, shut up! You'd think pulling a Braveheart at your own Pay Per View execution would've been enough, but nooo, you just had to throw a post-mortem hissy fit, build a demonic harem, take over thirty-freakin-two hell dimensions and militarize the crap out of them, build a demonic harem, go to war against another evil empire because you thought they sucked at being evil, build a demonic harem and, oh yeah, going all John Wick on my friends' asses because they infected your hellhounds with a potentially deadly virus and yes, it was wrong and they shouldn't have done it and I'm suuuper mad at them, but don't you think an all-out war with the H.I.M. Alliance was somewhat of an overreaction???!!!"
    EvilClops: "Wait, who's John Wick?"
    OLP: "Keanu! As in, you going on a roaring rampage of revenge like he did in that movie, you jerkass! See! That too! This whole 'Ooooooh, I'm so cool I can't even be bothered to acknowledge semi-obscure yet totally rad pop culture references' shtick of yours totally pisses people off!"
    EvilClops: "For what it's worth, I got the Braveheart reference."
    OLP: "Don't you dare and try to be funny, Summers. You don't do funny. You do awful. At everything, ever. But I digress. Look, I get the whole 'Rrraaarrgghh, vengeance shall be mine!' thingy, okay? Demonia and Demonius were my demon puppies too, you know? I love the fluffballs to death - literally - and your gosh darn well know it. You'd think your future selves could've sent me a rampage invite for old times' sake. Or, say, tell your stupid demon harem evil girlfriends not to cut me in freakin' half because I'd obviously been brainwashed and would never ever let anyone hurt my demon puppies!!!!!!"

----- TBC -----

EvilClops: "I... Wow. I can't figure out for the life of me why you're being so weird about this, but I really need to set the record straight on this alleged harem..."
    OLP: " Oh, please! You've got thirty-two attractive, willing demonic exes! How else would you call it???!!! Also, totally not being weird! I'm looking out for Demonia and Demonius, here! The last thing my demon puppies need is some lame-o evil step-mother with awful taste in men!"
    EvilClops: "Katherine. Anne. Pryde. You convinced your best friend to split my soul into thirty-two pieces as an additional safety measure to prevent me from ever returning from the dead. Thirty-two soul-broken Cyclopses, one partner each. Complain about me being a warmongering jerk all you want, but you do not get to..."
    OLP: "Oh, please, you think it'll matters to the haters? I mean, sure, your mini-mes dumped their demonic girlfriends so you could have that dumbass Mortal Kombat with yourself, but you totally remember having sex with them all and it's not like they actually hate you like any sane woman would, do they? See? Right there, harem material!"
    EvilClops: "I have no response to that. Goodness, you've given this way too much tho..."
    OLP: "Oh my God, there you go changing the subject again. You are sooo the worst person to talk to, ever. This isn't about your stupid demon harem, this is about you ruining everything! Again! There we were, with this totally awesome plan to get rid of you forever, but nooo, you just had to make it backfire horribly just to spite me and screw me out of demon puppy custody! I swear, if it wasn't for the whole me being a freakin' ghost angle, I'd leap across the room and phase your stupid brains out!!!"
    EvilClops: "Well, Miss Pryde, you've convinced me."
    OLP: "I have?"
    EvilClops: "Why, of course. Your... ah... heroic dedication to setting my villainous self on the righteous path is nothing short of illuminating, Miss Pryde. I truly should strive to become a kinder, friendlier and fluffier individual. Clearly, my future selves felt the same and weren't driven to utter and complete madness by your endearing hysterics."
    OLP: "Jerk. What a horrible thing to say. But we don't have time for that! Demonia and Demonius need you! Well, not you specifically, since anyone who'd protect them from F Virus would do, but I can't think of anyone but my younger self and the X-Babies! Something I'm trying real hard not to dwell on because it's kind of soul-crushing by the way, but not that you care, even though it's totally your fault!"
    OLP: "Oh my God, don't just stand there like an idiot, you big jerk! Go get my demon puppies already!"
    EvilClops: "*sigh*"
    EvilClops: "Two hellhounds, coming right up."

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Finally picked up UXM #5. Psylocke might as well have gone "ZOMG, I'm so glad it's you and not him!" Goodness, this is getting beyond petty, lol. I sincerely hope no one's expecting great things on the Cyclops front from Bunn.
    OMG!! Wasn't it? "Being the mutant savior suits you." What? What? WHAT!!!! I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Bleh!!

Anyway. For the sake of levity, here's a sneak peek at EvilClops' future adventures:

Old Lady Pryde: "Scott Summers, you worthless, sadistic, loathsome, wretched, insufferable jerk! I can't believe you'd go to such villainous lengths just to screw me out of demon puppy custody!!!"

----- TBC -----
    EvilClops: "I... Wow. I can't figure out for the life of me why you're being so weird about this, but I really need to set the record straight on this alleged harem..."
    Jesus, Fluff. They need you to write that Death of X. This is literally the worst thing that could happen to Cyke, little or big. Nothing can top it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Jesus, Fluff. They need you to write that Death of X. This is literally the worst thing that could happen to Cyke, little or big. Nothing can top it.
    Spoiler: Kitty will unanimously (read: no one else had a say in it because she's Kitty) rebrand the new volume Shadowcat, Her Uncanny Friends and JerkClops.

The real question is, will things get much worse or infinitely worse for EvilClops?

Don't Fear the Cyclops.

Spectacular Member

*SNIP*
    don't you think an all-out war with the H.I.M. Alliance was somewhat of an overreaction
    *SNIP*

----- TBC -----
    I am almost scared to ask, which alliance is this?