WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO BE AN INHUMANS COVER?! Ugh!!!! 3 of my 5 favorite characters and they look f#$%^#$ awesome.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Inhumans don't deserve to have RightClops grace their cover.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO BE AN INHUMANS COVER?! Ugh!!!! 3 of my 5 favorite characters and they look f#$%^#$ awesome.
    It's a variant for the inhumans prime one shot that is a zero issue of sorts that the inhumans will have as a jumping on point for and that leads to their resurrexion titles much like how the X-men will have one for X-men prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It's a variant for the inhumans prime one shot that is a zero issue of sorts that the inhumans will have as a jumping on point for and that leads to their resurrexion titles much like how the X-men will have one for X-men prime.
    I know that lol.

I know that lol.
    I don't know why you're asking why it has to be a inhumans cover when it's obvious why that is than lol.

I don't know why you're asking why it has to be a inhumans cover when it's obvious why that is than lol.
    And I think it's obvious why I'm asking that

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

They really like adding Cyclops into those Inhuman covers...

Image-14-600x459.jpg

The only reason I bothered reading it, because Marvel promised that he would be somehow involved... oh how naive I was.
    Look, this jar of tears isn't going to fill itself.
    Cyclops X-Men Fanfiction Recommendation List

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

inhumanos prime cover variant
    Aw, man.

Maybe the ghost of Cyke is gonna haunt Medusa and Black Bolt. I would pay money to read that I suppose.

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    While I still like Tyke I'm still hoping the Ghost of Cyclops will show up to line up and each of them kick Tyke in the family jewels. It's only fair since they were right all along.

It wasn't a future jean it was an AU Jean so for all we know she probably screwed up.
    At the time, it was the future, thus future PhoenixJean. And who knows. Considering the current present and the future Logan tried to get her to prevent, well.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

inhumanos prime cover variant
    What's this? I mean, other than the obvious but I mean the issues.

Maybe the ghost of Cyke is gonna haunt Medusa and Black Bolt. I would pay money to read that I suppose.
    What exactly would the ghost of cyclops do to haunt black bolt and medusa?

What exactly would the ghost of cyclops do to haunt black bolt and medusa?
    You understand this is a Cyclops (the X-Man) Appreciation thread right? And did I do or say something qrong to you or something? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSomethingson View Post
    Now let's not blame ScottJr for everything that is wrong with his character. There is only so much one can do while been called a HitlerJr every second page. It's one thing if it's some people he has never met, but hearing it from his own friends/surrogate family would break anyones spirit. If you would take those nostalgia goggles off for a minute, then you would remember that Primeclops also had trouble finding his own place in the world and managed to eff things up just as well. Now that things calmed down, we can finally see who Chibiclops really is.
    Tsk, tsk . . . Something, the character sucks on the level of the Rock's acting skills. He's annoying, whiny, has the whole feeling sorry for himself down pat. He is a wimp, willing to vow down to anyone so he can distance himself from the on/ off again "evil-present-self". At least Bendis have him a backbone and allowed him to use that amazing Summers' brain of his to realize that everyone was full of it. Not this one. This one just takes everything at face value and questions nothing. This is not just a lite version of Cyke, he is a pathetic, poor imitation of one at that. His actions and attitude are his own and yes, things are hard for him but the Scott Summers we all know and love has been through worse and he still knuckled down and did what needed done. Tyke doesn't. He just goes on and on and on about how horrible his older self is among other things. I personally would love to get in his face, kick him in the nuts and tell him to "suck it up, buttercup!!" Bleh!!

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

I am kind of wondering the same thing... Cyclops isn't really a prankster or mischief master, he would probably try to help Emma or cheer his younger self in spirit form.
    Look, this jar of tears isn't going to fill itself.
    Cyclops X-Men Fanfiction Recommendation List