Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Didn't he die and lose his memory of that time?

Also its hilarious that during DPS Scott tried to use the power of Love to talk down A Mentally Screwed Uber Being.
    Well, in the DPS, what Scott was doing was actually working until the Professor showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    The same here.

Marvel completely ruined their relationship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Marvel completely ruined their relationship.
    Marvel ruined the interrelationship of all X-Men. in all its aspects.
    The first victims were Jean, Scott and Logan... and then Jean, Scott and Emma. Damn love triangles.
    And then came: "Xavier, the f*** jerk and liar", "Bishop the lunatic and killer", "Beast the damn idiot", "Logan the damn hypocrite" and "Cyclops the stupid killer"...
    ...and finally... "Everybody hates Scott", "HitlerClops", "Emma: the crazy ex-girlfriend" aaaand "Everybody hates Emma".

***SIIIIIGH***

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Marvel ruined the interrelationship of all X-Men. in all its aspects.
    The first victims were Jean, Scott and Logan... and then Jean, Scott and Emma. Damn love triangles.
    And then came: "Xavier, the f*** jerk and liar", "Bishop the lunatic and killer", "Beast the damn idiot", "Logan the damn hypocrite" and "Cyclops the stupid killer"...
    ...and finally... "Everybody hates Scott", "HitlerClops", "Emma: the crazy ex-girlfriend" aaaand "Everybody hates Emma".

***SIIIIIGH***
    It's kinda sad that we ended up like this.

For me the nail of the coffin was obviously the Hitler thing.

I'm afraid what they might do next.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    It's kinda sad that we ended up like this.

For me the nail of the coffin was obviously the Hitler thing.

I'm afraid what they might do next.
    Just brace yourself till Marvel starts revealing the hidden Secrets of Scott Summers, the same way they did Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Just brace yourself till Marvel starts revealing the hidden Secrets of Scott Summers, the same way they did Xavier
    At this point, I wouldn't be surprised. They "love" Cyclops so much after all... but just in case, I will brace for impact.

I just hope they don't mess with Cable!

At least their pushing Cable in the right direction...

Edit: I'm aware that Cable has done some shady stuff, but they might do something disgusting to him that he might never recover.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 08-30-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I don't blame Steve Rogers for the actions of Hydra Cap given it's really not him with that said his actions before Hydra Cap was atrocious when in connection to mutant relations I mean since AvX I've never understood the writing for Avengers when dealing with mutants. I remember Wasp telling Rogue in Uncanny Avengers that they were going to help Scarlet Witch (Who due to mental illness I have no ill will towards) but Janet who I love saying we will help her because she's a "Real" Avenger like WTF the Avengers have been incredibly unlikable when around mutants since AVX IMO. The "hatred" for Scott is overblown IMO and makes no sense he killed Xavier big deal one he was possessed by the Phoenix force then and two Xavier was no saint anymore between Danger and Vulcan dude did some heinous stuff in the name of mutants. Also the "Hitler" stuff makes no sense even if with them thinking he destroyed the Terrigen Cloud one mutant died to save countless other from the Terrigen Cloud. A Cloud of poison gas which would kill a minority race yet he's Hitler not the Inhumans? How does that work? Last Generations seems to retcon the retcon of Jean being in suspended animation and replaced by Phoenix which is sad before the X-Factor run was a good story for Cyclops and Jean. But if that's retconned to her being possessed then why does she get a pass for genocide by the X-Men and Cyclops isn't for killing Xavier?
    Well
    Phoenix's mind was tampered by Mastermind with the help of Emma
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I don't blame Steve Rogers for the actions of Hydra Cap given it's really not him with that said his actions before Hydra Cap was atrocious when in connection to mutant relations I mean since AvX I've never understood the writing for Avengers when dealing with mutants. I remember Wasp telling Rogue in Uncanny Avengers that they were going to help Scarlet Witch (Who due to mental illness I have no ill will towards) but Janet who I love saying we will help her because she's a "Real" Avenger like WTF the Avengers have been incredibly unlikable when around mutants since AVX IMO. The "hatred" for Scott is overblown IMO and makes no sense he killed Xavier big deal one he was possessed by the Phoenix force then and two Xavier was no saint anymore between Danger and Vulcan dude did some heinous stuff in the name of mutants. Also the "Hitler" stuff makes no sense even if with them thinking he destroyed the Terrigen Cloud one mutant died to save countless other from the Terrigen Cloud. A Cloud of poison gas which would kill a minority race yet he's Hitler not the Inhumans? How does that work? Last Generations seems to retcon the retcon of Jean being in suspended animation and replaced by Phoenix which is sad before the X-Factor run was a good story for Cyclops and Jean. But if that's retconned to her being possessed then why does she get a pass for genocide by the X-Men and Cyclops isn't for killing Xavier?
    I think it's because of plioocbs(plot-line-induced-out-of-character-bullshit).

Hello, I've draw some fan art, hope you'll like it. It's high school AU. I miss them. And miss them being together.
    Emma and Scott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy Sue View Post
    Hello, I've draw some fan art, hope you'll like it. It's high school AU. I miss them. And miss them being together.

Wow! Amazing! Congratulations, miss.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 08-31-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, in the DPS, what Scott was doing was actually working until the Professor showed up.
    Like this?

cap goes back to being a hero and cyclops gets killed off............. I miss adult Cyclops '---'

Tyke is wearing a fake mustache for Halloween. HA!
    Did Ms. Marvel say "I love him to death." If so, yes please! I'm tired of the whole Jott thing. It's boring.

I know its not going to happen, but still holding some hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy Sue View Post
    Emma and Scott
    Awesome
    We miss them too

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    cap goes back to being a hero and cyclops gets killed off............. I miss adult Cyclops '---'
    Cyclops was saddled with the post-M-day meandering malaise the X-franchise went through. No Skrull to foster this off on, no other patsy Cyclops ended up holding the bag and they killed him off to put a cap on the era.