Cyke can't swim? Wut?!
    And your tears do nothing man, don't worry.

It was a good issue overall, started off in unexpected way but ended very nicely.

The only thing I complain about is that they're turning 'Cyclops killed Xavier' into 'The Hank Pym Slap'.

I swear really want to like young Tyke but I can not. He keeps crying and every time start liking him he goes back to criticizing the old Cyclops as a villain and blah blah blah.

I never have read a single issue of Champions but this one got me curious, and I got to say, I liked it. Even though I haven't read Blue since issue 2, I feel like he has more chemistry with the Champions team than with the O5 team. (Or O4? Well, you get the idea)

The only thing I didn't like was typical "I hate my older-self" thing. That's quite annoying. I don't really normally ship, but I ship Cyclops and Ms. Marvel now. Like I said before enough with the Jott, its boring time for something new. Also, Jeen is kinda of a Jerk anyway :P. If you have read the OML issues where she appears then you'll know, the only difference is that she's mature about it (Well mainly because its the writer that's why). I feel like she's acting obnoxious again (what I've read), IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I swear really want to like young Tyke but I can not. He keeps crying and every time start liking him he goes back to criticizing the old Cyclops as a villain and blah blah blah.
    Yeah that was annoying but that's what Marvel wants(despite how dumb it is).
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Cyke can't swim? Wut?!
    Yeah, someone better tell Maddie and that tentacle monster

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I ship him with Kamala.
    I can totally understand why some fans would ship them, but I doubt it will ever happen. G. Willow Wilson won't let it. She's the one who controls Kamala's future, not Mark Waid. Plus, I think O5 Cyclops is a bit too much like Bruno and that drama is still playing out.

They are cute in this issue though. That much is undeniable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Kamala and Cyclops would not be a bad combination but do not see any chance of that happening.

Marvel would not allow Kamala to get involved with a mutant for issues we already know very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I ship him with Kamala.
    Oh you and me both. They are adorable together.

Honestly I love how good friends are all the Champions, #12 was such a great issue.

BANNED

This! I totally agree.

I'm with ya. It's why I can't bring myself to read either book he's in right now.

Champions was an interesting read but not enough to pull me in. This team has absolutely zero inter-party conflict. Every seems to agree about everything all the time. There's basically no drama what so ever.

As for Tyke's "I hate myself" thing, to be fair, he hasn't had a Cyclops is Cyclops is Cyclops like Jean had. Evidently this is required to not act braindead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Champions was an interesting read but not enough to pull me in. This team has absolutely zero inter-party conflict. Every seems to agree about everything all the time. There's basically no drama what so ever.

As for Tyke's "I hate myself" thing, to be fair, he hasn't had a Cyclops is Cyclops is Cyclops like Jean had. Evidently this is required to not act braindead.
    And unfortunately the chances of this are zero. Marvel doesn't seem tom want to budge on the "Bad Cyclops" thing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    At least he looks like he can handle himself in XMB

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    At least he looks like he can handle himself in XMB
    That will be quite a change if it's true. Wait that can't be blue... Storm and Rachel don't look right. Maybe a flashback or AU?