Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Whoever said that Bendis fails to deliver on the promise of his strong starts was right on the money.

I never read much of Ultimate X-Men; even though I liked Ultimate Spiderman, every issue of Ultimate X-Men that I tried just read like crap.
    thats too bad bc I thought it was amazing until Kirkman's run. Vaughan's run was especially good

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats too bad bc I thought it was amazing until Kirkman's run. Vaughan's run was especially good
    None of the characters were very likable.

Give Tyke Ultimate Cyclops' boosted powers, I wanna see that again.
    I would love to see that, I never finish reading Ultimate but I did read when he drug him self and got a power up, it was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I would love to see that, I never finish reading Ultimate but I did read when he drug him self and got a power up, it was epic.
    I don't think it would (or even should) be permanent, but Tyke's the best opportunity they've had to really push the Cyclops character in different ways. I mean, I personally would've loved for Whedon's Cyclops (visorless) to have lasted longer than he did.

I don't think it would (or even should) be permanent, but Tyke's the best opportunity they've had to really push the Cyclops character in different ways. I mean, I personally would've loved for Whedon's Cyclops (visorless) to have lasted longer than he did.
    Cyke with out a visor feels like a logan with out his claws.

Have him take control of his powers but because he still thinks he might hurt someone used them. I would like to see someone make him a visor that would let him see everything in colors not just red.

Cyke with out a visor feels like a logan with out his claws.

Have him take control of his powers but because he still thinks he might hurt someone used them. I would like to see someone make him a visor that would let him see everything in colors not just red.
    On official X-Men business, sure, he'd wear the visor, but let him have impromptu adventures without the visor. The arc where he's free of it would culminate in him making the difficult decision to relinquish control of his power in order to save someone or something.

On official X-Men business, sure, he'd wear the visor, but let him have impromptu adventures without the visor. The arc where he's free of it would culminate in him making the difficult decision to relinquish control of his power in order to save someone or something.
    To see with out using his power. But when it comes time to use them he would need them to be able to control the level of attack as not to over do it. I like what you are saying and yes it would be cool to have him do that. We still get to keep Cyke at a place where he has control but at the same time not full one. It would be a nice arc if Rachel was the one to help him with this, or Nate.

To see with out using his power. But when it comes time to use them he would need them to be able to control the level of attack as not to over do it. I like what you are saying and yes it would be cool to have him do that. We still get to keep Cyke at a place where he has control but at the same time not full one. It would be a nice arc if Rachel was the one to help him with this, or Nate.
    Yes, make it a family thing.

This might help him, being a good father. Knowing he needs to keep going for his kid, not for the x men. Right now there are no good fathers in comics, well superman is one but I mean great ones.

This might help him, being a good father. Knowing he needs to keep going for his kid, not for the x men. Right now there are no good fathers in comics, well superman is one but I mean great ones.
    I've enjoyed Superman so far, the family dynamic is great.

I've enjoyed Superman so far, the family dynamic is great.
    Me too. Don't know how far they'll be able to take it before it gets stale, or they write themselves into a corner, but so far, IMHO, it's been great. A real ballsy move.

Peace

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

If you're a Cyke fan, you may want to vote in this poll:

http://community.comicbookresources....More-(Round-3)
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Ultimate Member

Definitely. I love lasting change, like Xavier walking, or Cyclops losing the visor, even if the marketing department forbids it.

It's easier to get brought back from the dead than to fix an injury in comic books...

That said, I'd want adult Cyclops to be the one to lose the visor, not Teen Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    If you're a Cyke fan, you may want to vote in this poll:

http://community.comicbookresources....More-(Round-3)
    For a second i ignore it because though it was another topic on how scott is a cheater and so on and on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Definitely. I love lasting change, like Xavier walking, or Cyclops losing the visor, even if the marketing department forbids it.

It's easier to get brought back from the dead than to fix an injury in comic books...

That said, I'd want adult Cyclops to be the one to lose the visor, not Teen Cyclops.
    If given the choice, definitely have adult Cyclops be the one to go visorless again.