1. #26371
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Cable has not interacted with the 05 Cyclops, I so want this to happen. Cyke was always younger then nate but now he is way younger lol

  2. #26372
    Incredible Member maxi_miceli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    Hey I've been wondering for a while now but... Did Cable ever try to take the O5 back to their own timeline/point in time/reality/wherever the fuck they're from?
    They already went back to the past in the final issue of All-New X-men vol2 and when they went there they found out that there were already another versions of them, and according to the synopsis X-men blue 19 is going to deal with that

  3. #26373
    Fantastic Member WalterO5james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Cable has not interacted with the 05 Cyclops, I so want this to happen. Cyke was always younger then nate but now he is way younger lol
    i would love it if nate did Tycke and Jeen the same thing they did for him in the future.

  4. #26374
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    They already went back to the past in the final issue of All-New X-men vol2 and when they went there they found out that there were already another versions of them, and according to the synopsis X-men blue 19 is going to deal with that
    Yes, and if this is the case then they are AU of the 05, In her book Jeen has said she is not adult Jean. But then again this can change because when tyke was hit and dying cyke was vanishing so yeah.

  5. #26375
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    i would love it if nate did Tycke and Jeen the same thing they did for him in the future.
    well right now it seems that the 05 might not be 616 versions of them self, if that is the case then maybe nate can try to help them out.

  6. #26376
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    3,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Yes, and if this is the case then they are AU of the 05, In her book Jeen has said she is not adult Jean. But then again this can change because when tyke was hit and dying cyke was vanishing so yeah.
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.

  7. #26377
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.
    This is what I believe. Thanks Franklin Richards!

  8. #26378
    Fantastic Member WalterO5james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.
    yep. it's what i thought. the O5 is the new Clone Saga.

  9. #26379
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.
    But who are the real ones then? when they got duplicated what happen to this versions of them self when the 05 go back? So now we have adult Jean might just be a duplicate version of the young 05 version who is grown............ yeah marvel thanks my head hurts I just let it go lol

  10. #26380
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    But who are the real ones then? when they got duplicated what happen to this versions of them self when the 05 go back? So now we have adult Jean might just be a duplicate version of the young 05 version who is grown............ yeah marvel thanks my head hurts I just let it go lol
    I wrote something trying to explain this and now I have a headache.

  11. #26381
    Incredible Member maxi_miceli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Yes, and if this is the case then they are AU of the 05, In her book Jeen has said she is not adult Jean. But then again this can change because when tyke was hit and dying cyke was vanishing so yeah.
    And don't forget that in battle of the atom the future brotherhood attempted to send the X-men back to the past but couldn't, for some reason, that wasn't explained.
    Like most things right now in Marvel it doesn't make sense, and it won't make any sense when it's finally explained, no one seems to write things in advanced and if they do they are always changed, remember how Cyclops was the mutant Hitler who started an attempt of genocide against the inhumans and ended up being just eliminating a cloud. Attempting to understand something by using what was said before is completely impossible now

  12. #26382
    Fantastic Member WalterO5james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I wrote something trying to explain this and now I have a headache.
    i know the feeling.

  13. #26383
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25

    Default



    This is my favorite Cyke costume, AoA is a close 2nd. I hope when our fearless leader comes back he can have a variation of his 90's look again!

  14. #26384
    Fantastic Member WalterO5james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    And don't forget that in battle of the atom the future brotherhood attempted to send the X-men back to the past but couldn't, for some reason, that wasn't explained.
    Like most things right now in Marvel it doesn't make sense, and it won't make any sense when it's finally explained, no one seems to write things in advanced and if they do they are always changed, remember how Cyclops was the mutant Hitler who started an attempt of genocide against the inhumans and ended up being just eliminating a cloud. Attempting to understand something by using what was said before is completely impossible now
    one of my biggest problems with the franchise right now.

  15. #26385
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    one of my biggest problems with the franchise right now.
    the problem is changing writers over and over again. there are not allowed to have a long continuous run so they can tell a complete story. When you have a toe-rag like bendis writing some crazy ass stuff that makes no damn sense, then move to another writer, then another (not sure how many now, but the point is the same) you get shit that has to be written to make what they last person did understandable. Typically it doesn't work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •