Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they do watch and pick little ideas from what they can.
    Do you list "unsolicited freelance creative consultant to Marvel comics" on your resume? I feel like I'm opinionated enough to put it on mine now.

Actually you're probably right but like they'd ever admit it. Poor Mr. Bunn wondered on here over the summer and lasted all of an hour before fleeing in terror.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Do you list "unsolicited freelance creative consultant to Marvel comics" on your resume? I feel like I'm opinionated enough to put it on mine now.

Actually you're probably right but like they'd ever admit it. Poor Mr. Bunn wondered on here over the summer and lasted all of an hour before fleeing in terror.
    No, because I'd be afraid that Disney's lawyers would be after me considering that you can't even paint their characters in a children's center or office without being served. But then again we all know they couldn't care less about the comics. It's all about the films for them, so I ought to be fine.

BANNED

No, because I'd be afraid that Disney's lawyers would be after me considering that you can't even paint their characters in a children's center or office without being served. But then again we all know they couldn't care less about the comics. It's all about the films for them, so I ought to be fine.
    they don't have that much creative control over the comics, Perlmutter side controls all comics/TV/Toons

That's true and I of all people should know that. Although Summers doesn't seem to aptly fit the physical body and image she has so minutely cultivated for herself as much Frost does.
    I thought Scott was the physical body and image she has so minutely cultivated for herself?

BANNED

I thought Scott was the physical body and image she has so minutely cultivated for herself?
    Only when he's drawn by Greg Land.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    they don't have that much creative control over the comics, Perlmutter side controls all comics/TV/Toons
    Yeah, but don't they have a lot of power over this side though? I know Marvel was planning on making a Big Hero 6 comic and Disney said no to that completely. Not to mention they were responsible for renewing Agents of SHIELD for another season.

I say risk it. If worse comes to worse at least you'll have a great story to tell. Besides I'm sure you could crowd fund your way through a law suit nowadays anyway.

Only when he's drawn by Greg Land.
    What? I though ol' Greg just "emphasized" the ladies... Sorry, I may have been distracted reading those and missed all the panels with Scott.

Wait, now I remember the boys but all I can recall is a lot of really white teeth.

BANNED

Yeah, but don't they have a lot of power over this side though? I know Marvel was planning on making a Big Hero 6 comic and Disney said no to that completely. Not to mention they were responsible for renewing Agents of SHIELD for another season.
    I remember that, it was more about disney licensing a big hero 6 based directly on the movie characters, and they didn't wanted to license it to marvel.

BANNED

What? I though ol' Greg just "emphasized" the ladies... Sorry, I may have been distracted reading those and missed all the panels with Scott.

Wait, now I remember the boys but all I can recall is a lot of really white teeth.
    Oh he does both the ladies and the men. Most of Scott's scenes with him tend to be shirtless, or at least that's what Endsong and the Sisterhood arc would have us believe. For a guy nicknamed Slim, he definitely isn't very slim. Although the 90s were just as responsible for this.

BANNED

I say risk it. If worse comes to worse at least you'll have a great story to tell. Besides I'm sure you could crowd fund your way through a law suit nowadays anyway.
    True, I'll have to add that onto my resume, although it would be nice to shorten it since it's a bit of a mouthful. Then again, maybe it's better for it to be longer since it'll get more attention. And perhaps the potential employer will be a Marvel fan, so that'll score some nice brownie points towards getting the job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I remember that, it was more about disney licensing a big hero 6 based directly on the movie characters, and they didn't wanted to license it to marvel.
    I still can't understand how if Disney owns Marvel, why they would need to license out something they own to something else they own, but my mind was clearly not cut out for this stuff.

Oh he does both the ladies and the men. Most of Scott's scenes with him tend to be shirtless, or at least that's what Endsong and the Sisterhood arc would have us believe. For a guy nicknamed Slim, he definitely isn't very slim. Although the 90s were just as responsible for this.
    Are you really complaining? I think thou dost protest too much.

These last few pages have been pretty rapid-fire, huh?

True, I'll have to add that onto my resume, although it would be nice to shorten it since it's a bit of a mouthful. Then again, maybe it's better for it to be longer since it'll get more attention. And perhaps the potential employer will be a Marvel fan, so that'll score some nice brownie points towards getting the job.
    Shorten it all you like but it's really important to keep the "unsolicited" part so they know what a rebel anti-establishment type you are.