Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    It'd be awesome, but Marvel won't go there. Unless it's Reed/Sue or Luke Cage/Jessica Jones.

Jott, much less Jott raising kids, is verboten.
    We can dream.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Tyke seems to be going for that, or at least the next best thing.
    Attachment 59412
    Not gonna blame him, any version of Storm is a keeper (cept Halle berry ), and regular storm is too old 4 him (I'm sure that wouldn't stop any version of Scott summers)

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Not gonna blame him, any version of Storm is a keeper (cept Halle berry ), and regular storm is too old 4 him (I'm sure that wouldn't stop any version of Scott summers)
    Maybe when Cyke gets back him and Storm can be together, or some how Storm gets de age and Bloodstorm gets killed and hey now Tyke can get with Storm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Maybe when Cyke gets back him and Storm can be together, or some how Storm gets de age and Bloodstorm gets killed and hey now Tyke can get with Storm
    Yeah I don't see that pairing happening without this whole forum going nuclear. Let's limit it to bloodstorm and leave the goddess out of this

Yeah I don't see that pairing happening without this whole forum going nuclear. Let's limit it to bloodstorm and leave the goddess out of this
    ..... Now I want to see it happening lol but hey BloodStorm will do for now.

BANNED

..... Now I want to see it happening lol but hey BloodStorm will do for now.
    Me too, Scororo (is that name a thing?) is my top 5 list of events that could turn this forum nuclear

Me too, Scororo (is that name a thing?) is my top 5 list of events that could turn this forum nuclear
    And what are the other 4?

Don't know if anyone here saw this on Marvel.com, but there was a recent interview with Cullen Bunn on the events of Cross Time Capers. For now, X-men Blue and everything surrounding that series stands to have the most impact on Cyclops. At some point, his adult self will come back, but until then, his O5 self will certainly have an influence. Interestingly enough, Bunn had this to say about the O5's status in the timeline:

We’ll also see that they’re really just patching leaks in the time stream with this adventure; if they want to repair the paradox once and for all, they must return to their timeline. Anything else destroys reality.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Don't know if anyone here saw this on Marvel.com, but there was a recent interview with Cullen Bunn on the events of Cross Time Capers. For now, X-men Blue and everything surrounding that series stands to have the most impact on Cyclops. At some point, his adult self will come back, but until then, his O5 self will certainly have an influence. Interestingly enough, Bunn had this to say about the O5's status in the timeline:
    I think the O5 will return to their timeline. but not our teens in blue. paniccia showed on twitter a picture of cyclops yelling at other cyclops.
    My theory is that the O5 of the 616 timeline are lost and the O5 of the blue team have to find them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    He should drop that shit and give Tyke to Waid

Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    And what are the other 4?
    -Cyclops forming a harem
    -Everyone admitting cyclops is right
    -Cyclops going full villain and saving the world
    -Emma and cyclops making love on top of Jean's grave

Oh, and all of them combined

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think the O5 will return to their timeline. but not our teens in blue. paniccia showed on twitter a picture of cyclops yelling at other cyclops.
    My theory is that the O5 of the 616 timeline are lost and the O5 of the blue team have to find them.
    I think they actually are the O5 of 616 and they have to find the pre secret wars earth 616

He should drop that shit and give Tyke to Waid

-Cyclops forming a harem
    -Everyone admitting cyclops is right
    -Cyclops going full villain and saving the world
    -Emma and cyclops making love on top of Jean's grave

Oh, and all of them combined
    no the last one already happen in the form of a kiss, I think it should be Emma and Jean making love ontop of Scotts grave........ =...=

by the way Wano I like your idea of Tyke and America Chaves lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Could you share it here, please?

BANNED

no the last one already happen in the form of a kiss, I think it should be Emma and Jean making love ontop of Scotts grave........ =...=
    hahahahahahahah

I love it.