Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

How long has Scott been dead?
    I mean real time, our time not marvel's.
    he "died" last year in death of x but that felt like a flash back. he has been out of publication for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    he "died" last year in death of x but that felt like a flash back. he has been out of publication for longer.
    Too long. I wish he'd come back.

He has been dead far too long. IMO.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    there was an 8 months skip before secret wars, and another after after secret wars. When Lemire Extraordinary, Bunn Uncanny, and Hopeless NXmen started, those 8 months had passed.
    Cyclops died at some point during those 8 months before the start of the book, and I guess it must have been in the first month. I think there may have been 8 months too between the start of the books and IvX when the remaining cloud had to be destroyed or mutants had to leave earth. But I may be imagining or confusing the dates.

I think he has been dead more or less for a year of Marvel time.

I think it was August of 2015 when he was killed in Secret Wars - after there was an 8 month time jump and has had died during the skip.

Comic time I'm pretty sure the 8 month gap previous to Secret Wars was wiped out and replaced with a different 8 month gap - timey wimey!

He's been gone for a little more than two years; that's too long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think it was August of 2015 when he was killed in Secret Wars - after there was an 8 month time jump and has had died during the skip.

Comic time I'm pretty sure the 8 month gap previous to Secret Wars was wiped out and replaced with a different 8 month gap - timey wimey!
    Black Bolt knows he destroyed an Earth with the Illuminati during Time Runs Out, Spectrum from Squadron Supreme is from that earth and tried to get revenge on him before forgiving him, Namor was killed for that earth destroying crime (and resurrected shortly after)

I think the 2 8 months gap are still canon. and iirc, Hydra Steve-New Tian lasted 6 weeks.
    The death of Scott in Secret Wars doesnt matter because he was recreated by the F4 and molecule man. his death was the terrigen mist one, in the 8 months period between the world being recreated and the start of the new books

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Black Bolt knows he destroyed an Earth with the Illuminati during Time Runs Out, Spectrum from Squadron Supreme is from that earth and tried to get revenge on him before forgiving him, Namor was killed for that earth destroying crime (and resurrected shortly after)

I think the 2 8 months gap are still canon. and iirc, Hydra Steve-New Tian lasted 6 weeks.
    The death of Scott in Secret Wars doesnt matter because he was recreated by the F4 and molecule man. his death was the terrigen mist one, in the 8 months period between the world being recreated and the start of the new books
    I used the death during Secret Wars because the initial question was 'real time, not Marvel time'. So in context of the question it does matter.

How many summers are now running around

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    How many summers are now running around
    Tyke, Alex, Hope, Nathan, Rachel. So five.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Tyke, Alex, Hope, Nathan, Rachel. So five.

I know Vulcan, cyclops are died did something happen to nate grey

Not as far as I know.

Oh yeah, forgot about him.

Isn't Cpl. Summers still running about?
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

Well, considering how Logan came back after only three years of being dead (2014 with Death of Logan and 2017 with Marvel Legacy #1), I think Cyclops' time may come. His death was so inglorious and forced that I don't see Marvel letting it stick, especially with time travelers and cosmic forces running around. If Logan can come back that quickly after the fate he suffered, then I don't see why Cyclops can't do the same.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.