Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    They look good together.
    Yes. I agree.
    I love this panel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes. I agree.
    I love this panel.

Omg. Storm intentionally tore Cyclops costume so she can touch his abs and chest, lol

BANNED

I like Cable's look here. Why cant he be Storm and Cyclops child? Cable has white hair too.
    Wow, I love it. hahaha

Omg. Storm intentionally tore Cyclops costume so she can touch his abs and chest, lol
    LOL

BANNED

I don't think cyclops has any problem with that , a goddess doesn't get to CPR him every single day

I like Cable's look here. Why cant he be Storm and Cyclops child? Cable has white hair too.
    Most senior citizens do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Not sure if this was posted here when it was released but screw it. This was the last issue. The recent issue was released today. It's a good team book even though its a solo, but the art is okay sometimes and sometimes its eh.

Next arc in Cable is all about family so its a Summers-Grey reunion! All of them. Including Jean. So, let's see.
    Scott and Nathan, father and son. They met in Avengers: X-Sanction (2012), and then came the long... nothing. The last time they saw each other was in Cable and X-Force 007 (2013), and then... nothing.

Damn it. Why do they do this to us? Come on, Marvel, give us a X-title with Cable and Cyclops.

The only one that felt sad was OML when he found out he was dead. I already love that character, but to see that was bonus points right there.

Wolverine and Cyclops is my favorite superhero duo, ever. But as long as they keep away from the damn love triangle.

The only one that felt sad was OML when he found out he was dead. I already love that character, but to see that was bonus points right there.
    And isn’t that sad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Just like her Mom was. It was curious to me that Emma seemed much more wrapped up in Scott than Jean ever did. I mean he basically became her entire world by the end and yet she still cheated on him. I guess Gillen figured Cyke had that coming.

Truth be told, Rachel is much more connected to Cyke than alternate ass Ruby will ever be, by virtue of existing in the same world and all, or how about even existing at all. As much as I appreciate Ruby for that fact that she seemed like the one person in his life who stuck by Cyke consistantly, I doubt she will ever exist on panel again.
    Add to that, Gillen literally put Namor to make "Namor is cuckhero" story, and if he had continued writing X-Men, he would make Emma betray Scott for Namor and stab him in the back, according to Gillen himself. Something that is really ooc for Emma.

AvX is trash. They lived inside each other's head and even Jean couldn't deny that Emma's love was sincere.
    "Let's make Emma throw the only man that has ever loved her away for a quick fuck" was trash.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

He has white hair cause hes old as shit.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes. I agree.
    I love this panel.

Love this panel. Where is it from? It looks familiar, but I can't put an issue number on it.

I think the dynamic between Cyclops and Storm, the two most capable leaders of the X-men (Kitty Pryde being a distant third), is an underrated one. I really like how they carry themselves around each other. They really seem to challenge one another to be better, both physically and mentally. Since adult Cyclops' death, the absence of that dynamic has left a void. I hope that when Cyclops returns, whenever that may be, we get more moments like this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love this panel. Where is it from? It looks familiar, but I can't put an issue number on it.

I think the dynamic between Cyclops and Storm, the two most capable leaders of the X-men (Kitty Pryde being a distant third), is an underrated one. I really like how they carry themselves around each other. They really seem to challenge one another to be better, both physically and mentally. Since adult Cyclops' death, the absence of that dynamic has left a void. I hope that when Cyclops returns, whenever that may be, we get more moments like this.
    I think it's the Storm mini that was published shortly before the Utopia era.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

X-Men: Worlds Apart (2008) n ° 4.

Yes I agree. I love the dynamics between Scott and Ororo.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Really? I wish they had grown closer. It just seemed horrible to me that Scott's friends and family (regardless of their original universe, etc.) turned their backs on him. This is an honest question: was there even a moment where any of them genuinely grieved for Scott? I don't count the travesty that was DoX.
    With his family and the surviving O5, you have a point.

As for the rest, why would they? He killed Xavier. To them, RightClops was at best a well-intentioned, but unhinged zealot and, at worst, a traitor to the cause and a demagogue.

to my knowledge, DoX #4 was the only book around his death. The entire line had moved 8 months so any grieving that would have been done occurred off panel

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    The only people who ever really seemed to consistantly care for Scott over the years were Charles, Jean and to a lesser extent Ororo as well as Emma in recent years. The rest grudglingly depended on him and\or were in awe\fear of him.
    The dislike of Scott grew slowly over time, starting immediately after Morrison's run with the others' reaction to him shacking up with Emma. Nevertheless, his stock remained pretty high with the cast up until Schism before falling off a cliff with his killing of Xavier. In other words, it snowballed in correlation with his evolution into RightClops.

By contrast, up until Morrison, he was a respected leader and very much "one of the gang." He was the stoic, deadpan older brother figure, trusted and appreciated.
    Last edited by FUBAR007; 01-11-2018 at 02:13 PM.