BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Hope is trash
    I solved Cyclops love relationship problems with no drama
    Teen Cyclops with Celeste
    Jean(s) with Wolverine(s)
    Adult Cyclops with Maria hill
    Celeste is too much like Emma... I'd ship it if she gets more development than being Emma Jr and Tyke's girlfriend

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Dude, I can accept his death. It's not just about his death, but how it all happened. Five years! It was five years of "everybody hates Scott Summers," two years of "HitlerClops," a pathetic death and then, nothing. No X-Men recognize that they were wrong about him, no homages to him. Nothing. No, man, Marvel doesn't deserve my respect or my money.
    Actually, the interesting line in PR #5 was that Cyclops "got so sick". He didn't really "get sick" of the Terrigen, it was very nearly an instakill. If he'd been taken to hospital, he would have been DOA. So, in what way was he "sick"? Are they saying that his degradation throughout the 2000s was some kind of untreated, progressive (mental?) illness? spoilers:
    And, presumably, his brief resurrection was healthy/free of the problem...
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I know it's not fair what happened to him or Emma but if it's a consolation marvel does not care much for continuity. When he comes back I doubt anyone will remember or care about IvX and all the comparison to Hitler. .
    And that's exactly what I don't accept. All that stupid "HateClops/HitlerClops" can't just be swept under the rug.

I love the X-Men a lot. Cyke is my favorite character ever. But the X-Office can't put that away, it's not fair.
    So, I repeat. No Cyclops, no X-books.

Sooo real talk

spoilers:
    Was that Cyke's real body? Cause if so, then Phoenix, dug it up, resurrected it and dropped it to the ground. If its newly made, then there are two Cyke corpses around.

Also Tyke just saw himself resurrected, have a tender moment with Jean, then die again. That Venom symbiote probably cant come fast enough.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Actually, the interesting line in PR #5 was that Cyclops "got so sick". He didn't really "get sick" of the Terrigen, it was very nearly an instakill. If he'd been taken to hospital, he would have been DOA. So, in what way was he "sick"? Are they saying that his degradation throughout the 2000s was some kind of untreated, progressive (mental?) illness? spoilers:
    And, presumably, his brief resurrection was healthy/free of the problem...
    end of spoilers
    There was no degradation of Cyclops in the 2000s, quite the contrary. He became the greatest leader of the X-Men in their worst hour.
    The degradation happened from the damn AvX, but mainly after Secret Wars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sooo real talk

spoilers:
    Was that Cyke's real body? Cause if so, then Phoenix, dug it up, resurrected it and dropped it to the ground. If its newly made, then there are two Cyke corpses around.

Also Tyke just saw himself resurrected, have a tender moment with Jean, then die again. That Venom symbiote probably cant come fast enough.
    end of spoilers
    Its raining corpses! Also it's the third time Tyke has seen himself die, poor kiddo, he's gonna have some serious ptsd after that... Where's mama Frost when she's needed?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Celeste is too much like Emma... I'd ship it if she gets more development than being Emma Jr and Tyke's girlfriend
    She learns to understand being outside of her sisters, like she was pretty bothered when they change hair, so maybe she learns how to see life away from them?

Fantastic Member

>> If Scott ever comes back, that's his own story for his own book, not hers.
    Rosenberg said that for Scott in the twitter guys. Not that I didn't expect it...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    And that's exactly what I don't accept. All that stupid "HateClops/HitlerClops" can't just be swept under the rug.

I love the X-Men a lot. Cyke is my favorite character ever. But the X-Office can't put that away, it's not fair.
    So, I repeat. No Cyclops, no X-books.
    I vehemently agree. Those same people who threw mud at Scott and spat on his name have done horrible things, just as bad if not worse than him, and they were still called heroes. Their betrayal of him (as I see it) needs to be addressed.

I need Ruby to arrive from the future to give the X-Men the dressing down that they deserve.

BANNED

After everything I read today, now I'm more sure: Scemma forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name is not Scott Grey. The name is not Scott Frost ... his name is Scott SUMMERS, a.k.a. Cyclops, a.k.a. RightClops.
    And he's his own character. He's His own cause. He's his own boss. He's his own person. He's his own man! He's not a puppy commanded by his owner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I vehemently agree. Those same people who threw mud at Scott and spat on his name have done horrible things, just as bad if not worse than him, and they were still called heroes. Their betrayal of him (as I see it) needs to be addressed.

I need Ruby to arrive from the future to give the X-Men the dressing down that they deserve.
    Yes! Thank you!

I find it funny that the Scott thread mostly hates Jott and the Jean thread mostly hates Jott, while the Emma thread isn't wild about Scemma either.

This is a cold place for the romantics among us.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I find it funny that the Scott thread mostly hates Jott and the Jean thread mostly hates Jott, while the Emma thread isn't wild about Scemma either.

i think the hater are too loud but few in number. the problem is that they scare the people who like the pair, so they remain silent.

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Hope is trash
    I solved Cyclops love relationship problems with no drama
    Teen Cyclops with Celeste
    Jean(s) with Wolverine(s)
    Adult Cyclops with Maria hill
    Tyke would make much more sense with Mindee, honestly. Both trying to escape the legacy of the their older iterations, and trying to move away from the only folks that understand them, etc.

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

I like to stand as the one of the few who likes both. Scott is an adult, Jean is an adult, Emma is an adult, they're all capable of changing over time, and Emma and Scott being in love at one point doesn't mean that Jean and Scott weren't also in love.

I mean, Scott clearly loved Jean. Scott clearly loved Emma. Scott grew apart from Jean over time. That a) doesn't mean he didn't love her, and b) is a thing that happens for real people in real, even among people who weren't raised in a teenaged paramilitary group.