BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    #IMO. JEAAAAN fans are just extra sensitive since Marvel's been keeping her dead for the past 14 years or so. They perceive every slight against her character as a personal attack on them #JMO

Scott had a hard life, at this point I just want him to be fucking alive.
    That's a new avatar! Maybe I should change mine too, at this point I just want Scott to become the monster they painted him to be preferably with piles of Inhumans corpses around him and thanos head on a pike

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I hated Scemma so much back in the day of morrison, but after so many years of loyalty it grew on me. However I am a Jott shipper, that's why I agree: "Cyclops for ottoman empire emperor", LOL.

Attachment 61938

P.S. But Scemma is the only other ship I tolerate. LOL
    I'm sure the shi ar emperor can have more than one wife, and a harem, although in Vulcan tenure as emperor he didn't had a harem, mainly because deathbird would have thrown all the harem into the gutter and fed it to the dogs ¬¬
    Emma wouldn't settle for Cyclops having a harem either

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'm sure the shi ar emperor can have more than one wife, and a harem, although in Vulcan tenure as emperor he didn't had a harem, mainly because deathbird would have thrown all the harem into the gutter and fed it to the dogs ¬¬
    Jajaja Neither Jean will, but I doubt we will have to worry about it in cannon. I doubt marvel will ever portray a relationship that is different from a couple. Vulcan was a teenager, maybe a child in an adult body if you recall all his conscious years so I give him a pass for his lack of imagination.

That's a new avatar! Maybe I should change mine too, at this point I just want Scott to become the monster they painted him to be preferably with piles of Inhumans corpses around him and thanos head on a pike
    Cyke is the G.O.A.T.
    Fuck Inhumans, Cyclops was right.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I’ve enjoyed both Jott and Scemma, and I’d be willing to wager that plenty of Scott fans would’ve preferred Jean live. I can’t help it if Marvel was too intimidated or incompetent to make Scemma happen with Jean around.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Scott would more likely be in Emma's harem than Emma in Scott's.
    Idk. BabyTyke has his own mini-harem. brat Jean and Vampire Storm wants him. Emma wants to mindrape him into becoming her rightclops. And probably old jean will make a creepy move on him. the boy got all girls.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    Jajaja Neither Jean will, but I doubt we will have to worry about it in cannon. I doubt marvel will ever portray a relationship that is different from a couple. Vulcan was a teenager, maybe a child in an adult body if you recall all his conscious years so I give him a pass for his lack of imagination.
    Yeah, also deathbird is really old, why didn't anyone called the anti lolicon brigade to stop deathbird? Anyways I think Vulcan, despite being a literal man child, really loved deathbird and wanted to keep her happy (also I'm sure the tongue twirling didn't hurt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by wano; 02-11-2018 at 12:56 PM.

BANNED

Cyke is the G.O.A.T.
    Fuck Inhumans, Cyclops was right.
    GOAT CYCLOPS

Idk. BabyTyke has his own mini-harem. brat Jean and Vampire Storm wants him. Emma wants to mindrape him into becoming her rightclops. And probably old jean will make a creepy move on him. the boy got all girls.
    That sounds like konosuba¬¬
    Also I'm sure after X-Men red #1 Jean will avoid further acts that could sent her to jail7
    Last edited by wano; 02-11-2018 at 12:55 PM.

The only way Scott could end up in a harem is if the ladies dictate that's how things are going to be - and I just don't see that happening. Jean can be possessive, and I don't see Emma at being good at sharing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I’ve enjoyed both Jott and Scemma, and I’d be willing to wager that plenty of Scott fans would’ve preferred Jean live. I can’t help it if Marvel was too intimidated or incompetent to make Scemma happen with Jean around.
    It's not so easy. Scemma probably wouldn't last more than 2 years if jean was alive

Actually I'm pretty sure nobody at marvel expected anything good, it was like replacing sue Reed with killing sue and making Reed dating madame hydra. Point being is that writers like it well enough to use it, develop it and keep it together for 14 years instead of dropping it like a brick, and readers supported it for that long that it managed to rival jott, imagine that...
    It only lasted 7 years. How that managed to rival Jott is yet to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's not so easy. Scemma probably wouldn't last more than 2 years if jean was alive
    Yeah, maybe, but my point stands.

Did anyone else see CBRs latest X-Men movie post in Facebook?

The one about actors who did or didn’t look like the comic book characters?

These guys really hate Cyclops. The way they depicted the character was disrespectful and inaccurate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    Did anyone else see CBRs latest X-Men movie post in Facebook?

The one about actors who did or didn’t look like the comic book characters?

These guys really hate Cyclops. The way they depicted the character was disrespectful and inaccurate.
    I stopped reading any CBR list a long time ago. Especially about Cyclops and the X-Men. They have a lot of hate in their hearts for Cyke, and they're not even subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I stopped reading any CBR list a long time ago. Especially about Cyclops and the X-Men. They have a lot of hate in their hearts for Cyke, and they're not even subtle about it.
    I think all the people banned by the mods for hateposts in the appreciation thread now write CBR's articles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think all the people banned by the mods for hateposts in the appreciation thread now write CBR's articles.