Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Peter actually went to prison anyway(though, to be fair, I think he basically put himself in there) and Logan went to get him out because he rightly stated that Peter wouldn't ever get convicted for P5 stuff because Phoenix possession.
    In my memories Piotr isolated himself from everything (and got his beard wich was great), he wasn't in prison.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    In my memories Piotr isolated himself from everything (and got his beard wich was great), he wasn't in prison.
    Kal-El's referring to the start of Cable and X-Force, where Pete did indeed put himself in prison. Don't remember how he got out, though. Been a while since I've read that run.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Kal-El's referring to the start of Cable and X-Force, where Pete did indeed put himself in prison. Don't remember how he got out, though. Been a while since I've read that run.
    X-Force broke him out. Domino, more specifically, since they needed him to take the alien dude from the first arc out of Earth.

Cyke is the best.

X-factor #149.

BANNED

Yes, Cyke is the best. And that's why I say, the X-Men don't deserve Scott Summers. He's much better than all of them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IDA. Bastian was a real threat that was quite effective. All the mutants on that island would have been slaughtered if it wasnt for Hope accessing her powers. I dont think he came across as an idiot throughout his return in X-force leading into SC
    Bastion was an idiot because all he needed to do was smuggle or teleport a low-to-medium yield nuke (or other equally destructive Marvel Universe weapon) onto Utopia and detonate it. In one fell swoop, he'd achieve his ostensible goal of wiping out mutantkind. Instead, he wasted his time with resource-consuming ground combat encounters with the X-Men and an overly elaborate scheme to teleport an army of Nimrods from an alternate future timeline.

In Operation: Zero Tolerance, Bastion had his Prime Sentinels placed throughout the U.S. government and in other governments around the world. This enabled him to defeat the X-Men before they even fully understood what was going on. In Second Coming, he was running a ragtag group of anti-mutant cultists and militia goons along with his TO zombies in the Human Council. He was LESS of a threat the second time around than the first.

For dramatic purposes, I understand the point of contriving Bastion's elaborate plan and playing it up as the MOST DANGEROUS THREAT EVER, but, in-universe, it doesn't make all that much sense. Especially for a villain who's supposed to be a super-competent AI. I get what Marvel was trying to do and understand the story they wanted to tell. But, for me, they failed to make their case believable. Dramatic license extends only so far.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I just bought Epic Collections: X-Factor yesterday and will be digging in when I get off work. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Cyke is the best.

X-factor #149.

The best part of this scene is Scott's sweater.

I don't know why Havok is always with the inferiority complex when he talks to his big brother.

Yeah, his big brother is a real G but Havok has done great things as well when he was in X-Factor and he is not that bad as well but he always comes up that way.

I wish Havok would just embrace his brother instead of trying to compete with him all the time. I understand the sibling thing but hey, Cyclops > Havok forever and ever but Havok is a cool dude too.

Sometimes, is best to accept some things in life and move on from that to bigger things and motivations. Havok should be proud and lucky to have the BOSS of the Marvel Universe as his big brother.

Summers brothers defined.

X-factor #115, this issue has some really great Scott & Alex moments.

I didn't remember this.

A Double Dragon moment right there for the Summer brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    I didn't remember this.

A Double Dragon moment right there for the Summer brothers.
    X-Men: Double Dragon? I’m in. Especially if it’s starring the Summers bros.
    Last edited by Hizashi; 04-20-2018 at 04:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I just bought Epic Collections: X-Factor yesterday and will be digging in when I get off work. Can't wait!
    You're in there for a wild ride of emotions, specially as a cyclops fan. A word of warning is that Layman and editorial mandated the first infuriating five issues, after that Louise Simonson takes over and the magic begins, hope you enjoy the experience because I did

BANNED

I don't know why Havok is always with the inferiority complex when he talks to his big brother.

Yeah, his big brother is a real G but Havok has done great things as well when he was in X-Factor and he is not that bad as well but he always comes up that way.

I wish Havok would just embrace his brother instead of trying to compete with him all the time. I understand the sibling thing but hey, Cyclops > Havok forever and ever but Havok is a cool dude too.

Sometimes, is best to accept some things in life and move on from that to bigger things and motivations. Havok should be proud and lucky to have the BOSS of the Marvel Universe as his big brother.

BANNED

"You'll never surpass cyclops" it's not just a fact, but a fundamental law in the structure of the marvel universe... Unless you're Cyclops and do your best to become better than the Cyclops of yesterday, then again that's a power only he possesses