Page 2154 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1154165420542104214421502151215221532154215521562157215821642204 ... LastLast
Results 32,296 to 32,310 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    yeah, it really pisses me off just how much Emma tarnished his memory.
    Yet people have no problem with it. I found it F-Ed up especially for the affect it had on the younger Scott whom was tormented bc of her

BANNED

yeah, it really pisses me off just how much Emma tarnished his memory.
    Emma didn't do it, it was the X-Men. Even Magik, who was with him all the time.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Emma's fake Scott really didn't handle IvX well at all.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Nope. Emma really fucked up, beginning with the speech to the world. Cyclops would never go full asshole spewing anti inhuman propaganda based on nothing. Emma basically showed him stoking the flames without evidence that the cloud was a planned attack or something they knew at the time. It's one of the reasons I never want them together again. That was just wrong even if she had good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yet people have no problem with it. I found it F-Ed up especially for the affect it had on the younger Scott whom was tormented bc of her
    Honestly, i always imagined that something like that would happen since i find out that Scott died at some point after SW.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'd at least like an explanation for the Hitler comparison and why EXM and ANXM treated Cyke like the bad guy.
    Yeah I'd eager to get an official explanation from marvel, preferably in comics . . . Now if it's revealed that cyclops is Vox and he's deliberately genociding inhumans that'd work as an explanation for me

Emma's fake Scott really didn't handle IvX well at all.
    I agree, Cyclops would've won

No, Cyclops would have found a peaceful solution that didn't involve slander, causing riots, and fiery rhetoric driving a wedge between mutants and inhumans.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

No, Cyclops would have found a peaceful solution that didn't involve slander, causing riots, and fiery rhetoric driving a wedge between mutants and inhumans.
    I can see him getting Elixer, bring him to Medusa and explain what he can do (I believe matter transmutation is one), and have him either A turn them back into a solid base crystal, or B transmutate the cloud so it will only affect Inhumans.

BANNED

That's a win in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I can see him getting Elixer, bring him to Medusa and explain what he can do (I believe matter transmutation is one), and have him either A turn them back into a solid base crystal, or B transmutate the cloud so it will only affect Inhumans.
    Ironically, that's probably what HE would have done with... his name was Alchemist, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Elixir cant do that. He's a healer that manipulates biological matter. The gas wasnt that. All he would be useful for was healing anyone that got sick. As far as your plan, thats something within the realm of several characters including Storm. There is no reason why Storm couldnt crystalize that cloud and given it to the Inhumans for storage and selective Terrigenesis. This was a major plot hole ignored bc there would be no story if they tried to make sense

BANNED

Ironically, that's probably what HE would have done with... his name was Alchemist, right?
    Alchemy, he's a one shot character in X factor of the 80s

Elixir cant do that. He's a healer that manipulates biological matter. The gas wasnt that. All he would be useful for was healing anyone that got sick. As far as your plan, thats something within the realm of several characters including Storm. There is no reason why Storm couldnt crystalize that cloud and given it to the Inhumans for storage and selective Terrigenesis. This was a major plot hole ignored bc there would be no story if they tried to make sense
    Or, in the heat of the moment, they didn’t come up with the best solution.
    My idea is that Emma needed the Inhumans to be pissed at Scott so they would kill him. She couldn’t keep this up indefinitely.

Or, in the heat of the moment, they didn’t come up with the best solution.
    My idea is that Emma needed the Inhumans to be pissed at Scott so they would kill him. She couldn’t keep this up indefinitely.
    Heat of the moment? They had a whole year to come up with a solution. Storm conveniently forgetting how her powers work and deciding it was best ot hide in a hell dimension instead for that long cant be rationalized. It was just dumb

Heat of the moment? They had a whole year to come up with a solution. Storm conveniently forgetting how her powers work and deciding it was best ot hide in a hell dimension instead for that long cant be rationalized. It was just dumb
    I’ve only actually read DoX, not IvX. I didn’t know they had that long to solve it.
    In that case, yeah, that’s asinine.