Page 220 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1201702102162172182192202212222232242302703207201220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 33258

Taking out the competition!!!
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

That explains a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Making it all the more suspicious that two people - Psylocke and Wolvie - with a known tendency to want to get into Cyke's pants conspired between them to first drive Warren completely loony tunes and then kill him off, probably because they knew they could never compete with Warren's masterly airborne technique.
    I fear that Warren's gentle airborne lovemaking would be totally wasted on Scott. This is the guy who when his first dead wife telepathically violates him while wearing extreme bondage wear after hijacking his current dominatrix girlfriend's psyche doesn't actually go "Ewww!" (I like to think pre-Apocalypse Scott would at least have put up a feeble pretence of 'Gosh, no, we mustn't...'. Boy Scout Scott may have had the same urges but at least he still had some good unhealthy post-Puritan shame.)

You know what is also inappropriate, Scott? Your 'yay!' expression when you are on a mission and your girlfriend suddenly dons telepathic dominatrix gear. A nicely brunged up boy would run away at that point, not stick around so he can be whatevered.

I'm blaming Sinister's laboratory dungeon Experiments We Just Don't Talk About.

And just in case we wondered if he didn't really like Maddie's idea of telepathic S&M sex where he presumably got to play Empath to her Faux Emma and was wondering why Emma had done all those abusive things to him, Fraction made sure we get this:

I have to say, Scott does seem to be the world's most unobservant lover. He doesn't notice when the Phoenix is having (physical) sex with him instead of Jean, or Madelyne is having (telepathic) sex with him instead of Emma, it's not clear that he even noticed that Emma was having telepathic sex with him instead of just giving him therapy. Does he just not pay attention during sex because he's thinking about battle tactics or something...? Have half the people who act like bitter exes actually had sex with him and he's just forgotten about it because Scott was thinking about something else at the time and so didn't notice when they started or finished?

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    I have to say, Scott does seem to be the world's most unobservant lover. He doesn't notice when the Phoenix is having (physical) sex with him instead of Jean, or Madelyne is having (telepathic) sex with him instead of Emma, it's not clear that he even noticed that Emma was having telepathic sex with him instead of just giving him therapy. Does he just not pay attention during sex because he's thinking about battle tactics or something...? Have half the people who act like bitter exes actually had sex with him and he's just forgotten about it because Scott was thinking about something else at the time and so didn't notice when they started or finished?
    This is why the whole Womanizing aspect some misinformed people throw at him makes me laugh.

Some bad touches to break up the good touches:
    If there was one thing I got from Dark Regin, it's that Osborn wanted Scott BAD.

Warren doing his bit for homoerotic salvation in the x-verse:
    [/CENTER]
    Cyke had a$$ since then?! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Hawkeye... Just one full power Optic Blast to the face is all I'm asking for.
    Or two. or Five. Or as many until hes Hawkpowder....
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Or two. or Five. Or as many until hes Hawkpowder....
    Nah, I don't want him dead, I want it as a running gag

BANNED

It's part of his playing-hard-to-get-even-while-giving-it-up-without-a-whimper masterplan. He'll have sex with anyone who either shoves him roughly to the ground and straddles him or suggests having sex with him in terms too basic even for Cyke to fail to comprehend. However, by letting his mind drift off to the specs of his beloved x-jet and the mysteries of trisonic propulsion while the sex is happening his lovers aren't sure that they have really HAD him even when they've had him, which keeps them coming back for more.

Excuse bad bad bad art but it's the only convo Wolvie and Cyke have had about how Cyke tantalizes women with his emotional repression/physical availability, up-for-anything/frigid prude two-point plan:

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Nah, I don't want him dead, I want it as a running gag
    See, I hate Stark, but I know we can't have him dead. He does too much for the world. Hawkeye, however........... Just get Bullseye, give him the costume again, and problem solved. No need for Hawkeye to live anymore >: D
    That or a running gag. But neither would work, as Scott doesn't kill over simple crap like getting an arrow to the neck XD

Well, every fandom will defend their fave, but one has to be rational as well. Remember a month or so ago Cyke was a terrorist because Cap said so. Yet, Cyke has done nothing to be called one.

Then there is the Cyke/Emma/Jean/Logan stuff. They all messed up. But Cyke in that debate is often painted as the Jerk. Matter of perspective I guess.

Then the debate on why he shouldn't be leader. That gets me everytime. Why is he leader.... Rrrhate.... I donno he was trained to lead, does not freak our when Sh*t is hitting the fan. His life has given him the experience to lead.

Sometimes I feel its like sports. Some watch because their they want their fave to do well, and others watch because they want someone or team to do bad.
    Damn it, so tempted to make this my sig now...................................... (Shortened to fit of course)
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    If there was one thing I got from Dark Regin, it's that Osborn wanted Scott BAD.
    Definitely! It was the standard Bad Guy vs Cyke thing of being all: "You will submit to my total domination and call me 'Master'!"

The scene where Cyke is smiling and bloodied while talking to Osborn is totally awesome!!!

Definitely! It was the standard Bad Guy vs Cyke thing of being all: "You will submit to my total domination and call me 'Master'!"
    I can't imagine where you're getting that from...

The scene where Cyke is smiling and bloodied while talking to Osborn is totally awesome!!!
    I love all of Scott's interactions with Osborn and Scott's complete and utter awesomeness during Dark Reign/Utopia/Exodus

BANNED

Cyke and Osborn: The Courtship Years

What a courtship. Talking crap. Smiles. Smirks. Blood. Ass shots. A freaking jet pack. And an armored suit to make up for insecurities.

BANNED

I can't imagine where you're getting that from...

Poor Cyke, even when he was a kid he tapped into creepy bad guys' inner Kneel Before Zodness.

No wonder he thinks his sex life is normal.

Poor Cyke, even when he was a kid he tapped into creepy bad guys' inner Kneel Before Zodness.

No wonder he thinks his sex life is normal.
    In the Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier, Xavier is going to rat out Scott on becoming penpals with Blastaar after Steve Rogers rescued him from the Negative Zone because Scott really thought he and Blastaar had a connection.