Page 287 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1872372772832842852862872882892902912973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Emma-Ruby, actually.

One could also make a strong case about it being rather Phoenix-Rachel, imo.
    Yeah, but most people don't count or dislike Ruby from what I gathered. Do they even know about Ruby? Did Layla tell them.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    He has had three big love interests.
    Jean - Rachel
    Maddie - Cable
    Emma - Cuckoos??

just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Emma-Ruby, actually.

One could also make a strong case about it being rather Phoenix-Rachel, imo.
    ScottxPhoenix = Rachel
    ScottxMaddie = Cable
    ScottxJean = Nate
    ScottxEmma = Ruby
    ScottxSinister = Gambit
    Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Do they even know about Ruby? Did Layla tell them.
    Madrox told Scott he had a daughter, but didn't go into details. Scott asked about her powers, but then Madrox freaked out and Scott quickly switched to "Aw, screw it, no need for spoilers, it's all bout keeping the faith anyway." There was no mention of Ruby afterwards, so I'm guessing Scott and Emma didn't talk about it.

Eh, that would've been a better excuse for Emma's Namor/AvX freakout instead of the canonical "Scott hasn't properly appreciated me for, like, 2-3 months worth of continuity!"

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    Meanwhile Teenage Scott is forced by his future clone daughters to write out I WILL NOT DATE DOMINATRICES (UNLESS MY DAUGHTERS GIVE ME A PERMISSION SLIP) a hundred times before breakfast:
    That's a bit cruel, isn't it? I mean, it's not as if they'd actually give him a permission slip.

ScottxPhoenix = Rachel
    Poor Rachel. The Phoenix from her original timeline got totally depressed and didn't want anything to do with her after Scott died. And then the Phoenix shipped her off somewhere else in time. Somewhere. Else. In. Time.

Still can't believe Rachel didn't get the hint, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 08-07-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Yeah, but most people don't count or dislike Ruby from what I gathered. Do they even know about Ruby? Did Layla tell them.
    Ruby is such a great character. I loved her relationships with old Scott. It's one of the few times we've got to see him having a long term relationship with one of his children - albeit in the inevitable mutant-hating dystopia while they try to run a rebellion - and it was great to see; really made me wish we had more stories where Scott gets to go on missions with Cable and/or Rachel.

Some really intense father-surrogate daughter scenes between old Scott and Layla too.

Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Some good stuff between Old Scott and Madrox too.

And between Scott and Doom:

I liked both Layla and Jamie doing the 'I told you so' thing when Doom thwaps Old Scott

Last edited by elgrey; 08-07-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Ruby only appears in the Layla Miller one shot and in X-Factor? I don't recall her anywhere else.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Stuff raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Crotchety Old Codger Cyke having to deal with Dementia Von Doom will always be one of my favorite things.

And between Scott and Doom:

Cyke looks like a Roman senator there. It's a good look for him. There was some great art in X-Factor.
    Last edited by DakenGirl; 08-07-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Ruby only appears in the Layla Miller one shot and in X-Factor? I don't recall her anywhere else.
    I haven't seen her anywhere else either. I'd love her to appear in the present but I wouldn't like to think of Old Scott being by himself without her and given how little interaction Rachel gets with Scott/stories focused on she gets, Ruby would probably be just hanging around with nothing to do.

The Madrox v. Scott quasi-rivalry was a great development for both characters, more writers should have picked up on it. I thought Jaime popping up at Scott's new training camp and forcing his way on to the team to be a constant voice of reason/restraint (annoyance) for Scott would have been great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dupe1979 View Post
    The Madrox v. Scott quasi-rivalry was a great development for both characters, more writers should have picked up on it. I thought Jaime popping up at Scott's new training camp and forcing his way on to the team to be a constant voice of reason/restraint (annoyance) for Scott would have been great.
    I've always loved their relationship. Would be great to see Jamie guest-starring on Uncanny X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupe1979 View Post
    I love Jamie and Scott's interaction as well. They had some great moments after Scott moved to Utopia.

Love Scott's "Oops! My allies all appear to be ex-villains, how embarrassing..." face.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

[/CENTER]

Love Scott's "Oops! My allies all appear to be ex-villains, how embarrassing..." face.
    The last panel is FKIN PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down to the choice of words of Mags.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

That's what you get for being a quitter, Wolvie! Got no one to make stupid bets with now, have ya?

Awww! Layla and Cyke scene is adorbs.