Page 291 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1912412812872882892902912922932942953013413917911291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 33258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I think she will have a breakdown soon. When she finds out Tangel and X-23 are probably having sex. When she notices CuBeast is going insane like you said. And finally when Tyke comes back, and Jeen snaps because of his lack of interest.
    Well here's hoping Wolverine's death also give Kitty something to think about too...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I kinda like Cyke's outfit more with the red glasses.
    Cyclops's current costumre is the best Cyclops costume ever.

Ultimate Member

He looks like a giant dildo, and the "X-vizer" think is beyond stupid. How does he even see out of that thing?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    It's a custom figure I painted based on the Black Widow
    It's very nice, well done.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Nice figure!
    ...and what is up with Jeen's plunging neckline?
    Attachment 7560
    WTH is Kitty's problem there? Seriously, I don't get it? All he did was talk to her like a mature/responsible adult and try and help her with her issue. I like you a lot Kitty, but you need to back off in this case.

Mother Hen at work. She probably thinks Cyke can't control himself. Hell, his middle is control.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WTH is Kitty's problem there? Seriously, I don't get it? All he did was talk to her like a mature/responsible adult and try and help her with her issue. I like you a lot Kitty, but you need to back off in this case.
    Well, my theory is that earlier that day she was interrupted while she was "busy" with starlord on the phone, and thats why she was so cranky and end up taking it out with scott.

Ultimate Member

I mean if he was doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY creepy or off-putting there, the I could buy it. But he seems to be going out of his way to be mature and supportive. Yeah, he loved the older Jean Grey, the ADULT Jean Grey. That doesn't automatically mean that he'd start creepily lusting after her TEENAGE counterpart, especially after all that happened between them. It's just a weird reaction on Kitty's part.

BANNED

I mean if he was doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY creepy or off-putting there, the I could buy it. But he seems to be going out of his way to be mature and supportive. Yeah, he loved the older Jean Grey, the ADULT Jean Grey. That doesn't automatically mean that he'd start creepily lusting after her TEENAGE counterpart, especially after all that happened between them. It's just a weird reaction on Kitty's part.
    My opinion of Kitty is that she refuses to be happy and she does not want others to find it either. This is not a read on her, ever since Excalibur she has been an angsty and sullen character. Her choices in relationship (save for maybe Peter), are chosen purposely for non-longevity (Wisdom: her polar opposite and old, Iceman: is written like a child unfortunalty, Star-Lord: dude is in space and he was barely around her long enough to sniff her fart and now they are an item) and she wants others to feel sad and persecuted too. I like Kitty but she is has a "dark cloud" personality.
    I think she is too smart and grew up too soon without a childhood and writers have a hard time defining what Claremont had done with her and as fans we cannot (generalized) let go of what he did. Kind of why a reboot may be a good plan, clean the slate a little and rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Cyclops's current costumre is the best Cyclops costume ever.
    I like it too, but without the head piece. Maybe they give him a black visor instead.

Spectacular Member

I think what set her off wasn't Scott or anything he did, but Jeen and her "okay..okay..okay..." instead of "what? ewww! you wish!"
    She didn't like being shown one of the unintended consequences of her freak out, putting those two in proximity.
    It's taken barely two weeks in-story time for Jeen to go from "never ever ever" to "I want to go to the reading and show my love and support."
    So she essentially created this situation and of the two, only Scott would pay her any mind if that was what they wanted.
    Jeen showed in BotA she'll do what she wants as proven by her not going into Jeen's room and lecturing her, even Kitty knows that's useless.

To be clear, I don't think Jeen has real feels for older Scott, rather, she's confused and afraid and looking for a "daddy," and lacking her own or Xavier,
    she's looking for next best. Adult Scott is, as far as she's seen, the only capable adult on the X-side.

In defense of Kitty, did she have any clue what was going on in Jeen's room with Cyke? Of course, Cyke already has a reputation for skimming the line when it comes to the ladies.

Ultimate Member

Maybe she's not 100% behind Scott and everything that he does, she could view having Emma teach Jean as not being the best idea or not agreeing with how he brought the subject up, or perhaps could have waited until a better opportunity presented itself.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, I just can't get into the X-mask. It just looks ridiculous. And like wearing a BIG sign that says, "Snipers aim HERE."
    Truthfully, I don't like the costume at all. I think it's one of the worst ones he's had.

But it would probably be more palatable without the headgear.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    In defense of Kitty, did she have any clue what was going on in Jeen's room with Cyke? Of course, Cyke already has a reputation for skimming the line when it comes to the ladies.
    Nah, Prof K is merely projecting is projecting someone else's issues/kinks on Cyclops. Classic X-Men trope.