Page 297 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1972472872932942952962972982993003013073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone know where this image is from?

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    Uncanny X-men #024
    Thanks, AnaFrost01! Looks like Scott is the little spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Laughable at best!!!! With all the crap they have done.
    Bastards can kill whole planets and get away with it because they do it in secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that the original X-Men should have graduated from the school for gifted youngsters and headed off to college respectively. Afterwards, imagine if Cyclops was the leader of the Mighty Avengers after completing his formal education? To me, the X-Men are a training ground to allow the students to control their powers and move on with their lives after mastering them.
    Neat idea... but that kind of died all the way back in Giant-sized #1. Storm, Wolverine, colossus, Nightcrawler... the new team already had enough training in their power and never really NEEDED Xavier...

In fact there was friction with Xavier when he tried to treat the adults like they were still kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I mean if he was doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY creepy or off-putting there, the I could buy it. But he seems to be going out of his way to be mature and supportive. Yeah, he loved the older Jean Grey, the ADULT Jean Grey. That doesn't automatically mean that he'd start creepily lusting after her TEENAGE counterpart, especially after all that happened between them. It's just a weird reaction on Kitty's part.

Well... to be FAIR... Scott is handling it a LOT better then SOME people would. While some people see that he loved Adult Jean... THIS jean is the one that he FIRST fell in love with. It's like looking at home movies or yearbook pictures of your prom.... Just because HE's old now... she's JUST the way he remembers her!

Kitty is underestimating what a stand up guy he actually is, but if this DOESN'T give him some strange emotional backlash... then it's a serious missed opportunity. The whole idea of bringing the 05 to the future was to remind him about how it was in the 'good old days'....

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    Truthfully, I don't like the costume at all. I think it's one of the worst ones he's had.

But it would probably be more palatable without the headgear.
    Agreed. I hate the new costume. Cyclops should be in blue. My favorites were Giant sized #1 and Jim Lee versions...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Its official Cyke's next love interest will be taken out by Emma and Jeen.
    Kitty: Alright, Summers. You look even more wound up than usual. It's annoying as all hell. What's up?
    Scott: ....................
    Kitty: Summers. Spill.
    Scott: I ... I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. It's just... Weren't there more people at the school? Other than Erik, that is.
    Kitty: Can't think of anyone. Why?
    Scott: I keep getting these flashes. I think. Some sword-wielding, demonic blonde named Helena and some washed up pop singer named Alice. Can't figure out for the life of me why.
    Kitty: A sword-wielding, demonic blonde and a washed out pop singer? That just might be the weirdest sex dream ever, Scott.
    Scott: What? No. It's.. no, nothing like that.
    Kitty: Sure it's not. How hot were they?
    Scott: Kitty. That's not funny. I think they were our... friends? Allies, at the very least.
    Kitty: I think I'd remember a sword-wielding lunatic running around the school, Scott.
    Scott: You'd think so. And yet I can't shake off the feeling I'm not making this up. No offense.
    Kitty: None taken. Scott, you probably watched one of those stupid Conan movies with the boys. Or MTV. Seriously, a washed up pop singer? Whatever. The point is, nobody's messing with your mind and making you forget hot wom...
    Scott: What?
    Kitty: ........................
    Scott: .......................
    Kitty: Oh my God. They totally would and totally did.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Kitty: Alright, Summers. You look even more wound up than usual. It's annoying as all hell. What's up?
    Kitty: Summers. Spill.
    Scott: I ... I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. It's just... Weren't there more people at the school? Other than Erik, that is.
    Kitty: Can't think of anyone. Why?
    Scott: I keep getting these flashes. I think. Some sword-wielding, demonic blonde named Helena and some washed up pop singer named Alice. Can't figure out for the life of me why.
    Kitty: A sword-wielding, demonic blonde and a washed out pop singer? That just might be the weirdest sex dream ever, Scott.
    Scott: What? No. It's.. no, nothing like that.
    Kitty: Sure it's not. How hot were they?
    Scott: Kitty. That's not funny. I think they were our... friends? Allies, at the very least.
    Kitty: I think I'd remember a sword-wielding lunatic running around the school, Scott.
    Scott: You'd think so. And yet I can't shake off the feeling I'm not making this up. No offense.
    Kitty: None taken. Scott, you probably watched one of those stupid Conan movies with the boys. Or MTV. Seriously, a washed up pop singer? Whatever. The point is, nobody's messing with your mind and making you forget hot wom...
    Kitty: ........................
    Scott: .......................
    Kitty: Oh my God. They totally would and totally did.
    That should totally happen, and also the phoenix needs to confront them.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

That should totally happen, and also the phoenix needs to confront them.
    I know. The Phoenix totally needs to create a female, fleshy avatar of itself and join the school.

Scott: Honestly, I don't know why this is such a big deal.
    Emma/Jeen: She's dangerous! She's evil! Clearly, putting her down is the only sensible option.
    Scott: We're not putting anyone down. She means well and she wants to be here.
    Emma/Jeen: Scott, you're not hearing us. She's the Phoenix. She snacks on planets. What's to stop her from killing us all?
    Scott: The massive power downgrade, for starters.
    Emma/Jeen: She's still packing some serious firepower, Scott. Did you not learn anything from Angel's fifth season?
    Emma/Jeen: Wikipedia. Angel. Illyria. Google it.
    Scott: I'm not going to goo... Wait, what did you say?
    Emma/Jeen: Wikipedia. Angel. Illy...
    Scott: Illyana! That's her name!
    Emma/Jeen: What?
    Scott: Oh my God. Kitty! Kitty!
    Emma/Jeen: Wait...
    Kitty: For the love of... Are you idiots still arguing over Phoenix? Emma, Jeen, we're not putting her down. Scott, stop being such a nice guy and enabling them. I swear, you guys are going to give me ulcers.
    Scott: Illyana!
    Kitty: What?
    Scott: The sword-wielding, demonic blonde! Her name's Illyana!
    Kitty: .....................
    Kitty: Oh my God. These two jerks totally brainwashed me into forgetting I was going to yell at them for brainwashing you.
    Scott: Wait, what?
    Emma/Jeen: Aaaand... that would be our cue. Curse you, Phoenix! This isn't over!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I know. The Phoenix totally needs to create a female, fleshy avatar of itself and join the school.

Scott: Honestly, I don't know why this is such a big deal.
    Emma/Jeen: She's dangerous! She's evil! Clearly, putting her down is the only sensible option.
    Scott: We're not putting anyone down. She means well and she wants to be here.
    Emma/Jeen: Scott, you're not hearing us. She's the Phoenix. She snacks on planets. What's to stop her from killing us all?
    Scott: The massive power downgrade, for starters.
    Emma/Jeen: She's still packing some serious firepower, Scott. Did you not learn anything from Angel's fifth season?
    Emma/Jeen: Wikipedia. Angel. Illyria. Google it.
    Scott: I'm not going to goo... Wait, what did you say?
    Emma/Jeen: Wikipedia. Angel. Illy...
    Scott: Illyana! That's her name!
    Emma/Jeen: What?
    Scott: Oh my God. Kitty! Kitty!
    Emma/Jeen: Wait...
    Kitty: For the love of... Are you idiots still arguing over Phoenix? Emma, Jeen, we're not putting her down. Scott, stop being such a nice guy and enabling them. I swear, you guys are going to give me ulcers.
    Scott: Illyana!
    Kitty: What?
    Scott: The sword-wielding, demonic blonde! Her name's Illyana!
    Kitty: .....................
    Kitty: Oh my God. These two jerks totally brainwashed me into forgetting I was going to yell at them for brainwashing you.
    Scott: Wait, what?
    Emma/Jeen: Aaaand... that would be our cue. Curse you, Phoenix! This isn't over!
    LMAO. This is great!
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Oeil Ecarlate View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/...2014-part-two/

part two of the article

I like the idea of an alliance between Scott and Apocalypse. It's funny.
    This just made my day because I'm the one that wrote and submitted this. Rich is a great guy. I've submitted stuff to BC before and I appreciate him posting this. I think there's going to be a lot of speculation about what this means for Cyclops and the rest of the X-men. I think with Wolverine dead, Cyclops and the other X-men are going to have to step up their game in a big way. AXIS might just be the first step in that process.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This just made my day because I'm the one that wrote and submitted this. Rich is a great guy. I've submitted stuff to BC before and I appreciate him posting this. I think there's going to be a lot of speculation about what this means for Cyclops and the rest of the X-men. I think with Wolverine dead, Cyclops and the other X-men are going to have to step up their game in a big way. AXIS might just be the first step in that process.
    That sounds like an amazing story. If it was somebody like Gillen writing this event I'd expect quality such as this. With the current pacing of this...I'm not so sure.

I'm predicting a cheap action story where Wanda comes out looking like the hero (for the upcoming Avengers Movie. Marvel doesn't seem to care all that much about the X-Men) leaving Cyclops (The face of the X-Men as the defeated villain)

Alternatively, the X-Men could be the well-meaning screw-ups who struck a deal with a higher being, totally messed up and then came crawling back to the Avengers begging for help.

But then again, Marvel wouldn't merely copy/paste the AvX narrative, right?

BANNED

That is a clever theory and with Wolverine dead, I can almost see the Jean Grey School being blown up in the midst of AXIS by the Red Skull further pushing the X-men into Cyclops way of thinking and making them more Morally ambiguous in terms of heroes.

Also: Didn't Cable brought Back Apocalypse too in Cable and Deadpool, to make it so that the x-men have common threat to fight against in the aftermath of M-day ?
    Last edited by Cmbmool; 08-14-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Though, if AXIS is making good guys the bad guys and viceversa. I can see Cyke being the only one to not switch. Having an oblivious look about him. "Like what is wrong with these idiots."
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone know where this image is from?

There were actually three (four if you count the last pic) shirtless Scott moments on that single page from Uncanny X-Men #24, pandesal. (All hail Kris Anka!)

Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Incredible Member

No sir, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    That sounds like an amazing story. If it was somebody like Gillen writing this event I'd expect quality such as this. With the current pacing of this...I'm not so sure.

I'm predicting a cheap action story where Wanda comes out looking like the hero (for the upcoming Avengers Movie. Marvel doesn't seem to care all that much about the X-Men) leaving Cyclops (The face of the X-Men as the defeated villain)
    Thank you. I agree that Kieron Gillen would be an excellent writer for a story of this nature. It's just speculation on my part and I am usually wrong. But I think with Cyclops' history with Apocalypse and the whole "Inversion" concept, this would definitely change the dynamics of the X-men in a profound way. if Apocalypse were to become an ally the same way Magneto has become an ally, that opens up a lot of new doors. I hope it doesn't fizzle out as poorly as Avengers vs. X-men did. I don't doubt that Wanda will have a major role in this story, but I hope she doesn't become the Deus Ex Machina again. She's done that role to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    That is a clever theory and with Wolverine dead, I can almost see the Jean Grey School being blown up in the midst of AXIS by the Red Skull further pushing the X-men into Cyclops way of thinking and making them more Morally ambiguous in terms of heroes.

Also: Didn't Cable brought Back Apocalypse too in Cable and Deadpool, to make it so that the x-men have common threat to fight against in the aftermath of M-day ?
    Let's face it, the Jean Grey School is on the verge of blowing up every other day in the Marvel Universe. And with Wolverine dead, I think it could definitely get more people to at least think about Cyclops' approach. When faced with someone like the Red Skull, just being educated isn't going to be enough.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.