Page 382 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2823323723783793803813823833843853863924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 33258
    Ultimate Member

Perhaps, but the fact that I actually LIKE this character makes that less annoying.

BANNED

I love tempus, hopfully bendis will develop her as more than a cyclops love interest. The annual must tackle that and turn her into a B lister, and that art looked too similar to anka's art

LOL, some of them were good. Iceman wanting to build a snowman with Cyke, and Cyke telling Tyke Jean wasn't Cable's mom. LOL
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Ultimate Member

He hasn't actually done much to set her up as a love interest anyway, at least not yet. Yeah, she's attracted to Scott (like 90% of the women in the Marvel Universe, and a significant percentage of the men as well), but that's about it. Scott hasn't really reciprocated those feelings thus far for example.

InvertedClops will let Tempus know how he feels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Inverted Cyclops will do way more than that, hope tempus and Maria hill to be ready

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

You guys know what would be awkward? Scott and Eva becoming an item, then he
    has to introduce her to Rachel.

"Hi, I'm Eva. I know you are older than me, but feel free to call me mom".

*Paging borismortys*

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    You guys know what would be awkward? Scott and Eva becoming an item, then he
    has to introduce her to Rachel.

"Hi, I'm Eva. I know you are older than me, but feel free to call me mom".

*Paging borismortys*
    Alright I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Someone actually drew this...

Check out the blog if you are a Scogan fan: http://oddyugibob.tumblr.com
    Worse part of all of this is that it's probably canon and Scott thought she was just being friendly

No. I think Scott is a lot more perceptive of other people's moods and intentions that we give him credit for. He is, after all, a fairly successful leader, and this comes with the job. I do think he doesn't show it, because knowing this things and letting other people think you don't know is a tactical advantage. I believe many people think they manipulated Scott when in reality he manipulated them and let them believe otherwise.

Just food for thought.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
    For me, if it actually happens, it would be a cheap way of "resolving" Scott's love life without involving anyone he already knows.
    Like:
    - "What do we do with Scott?"
    - "We'll create a new character, artificially increase her age from teenager to adulthood and BAM! Instant new girlfriend!"
    Pretty lame indeed, but still a notch above a clone of his dead ex in my book.

NormalClops has been pretty gallant so far and tried to be sensitive about her time-traveling drama. Wouldn't InvertedClops just tell her off in just about the harshest, most dismissive way?

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
    No. I think Scott is a lot more perceptive of other people's moods and intentions that we give him credit for. He is, after all, a fairly successful leader, and this comes with the job. I do think he doesn't show it, because knowing this things and letting other people think you don't know is a tactical advantage. I believe many people think they manipulated Scott when in reality he manipulated them and let them believe otherwise.

Just food for thought.
    Sure, there are times during which Cyke knows he's being played and lets it slide due to how it doesn't interfere much with his main objectives, but the man pretty much keeps getting screwed over and over and over by the people he trusts the most.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 09-26-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    NormalClops has been pretty gallant so far and tried to be sensitive about her time-traveling drama. Wouldn't InvertedClops just tell her off in just about the harshest, most dismissive way?
    Yeah, I think you're right, but I think would have a take no prisoners attitude. He'd sleep with her and then bounce, but not before telling her of.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Yeah, I think you're right, but I think would have a take no prisoners attitude. He'd sleep with her and then bounce, but not before telling her of.
    But then he'd have to deal with the drama/whining, wouldn't he? I assume InvertedClops would take this into consideration before bedding the wrong creeper.

Fantastic Member

I don't even know how many people he'd be able to sleep with. Seeing as how an introverted Scott probably wouldn't even wear his glasses. I can imagine that now.

"Where are you Em?"

"I'm here!"

*turns around and looks*

*WHAM*

"Oh there you are, why are you laying on the ground?"

*No Response*

"Right, I'm not wearing glasses anymore,so you wanna get out of here or what?"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    But then he'd have to deal with the drama/whining, wouldn't he? I assume InvertedClops would take this into consideration before bedding the wrong creeper.
    Ahh yeah, the good old have to analyze the situation before going into battle.